GTP RACE OF CHAMPIONS " Congratulations to TNR_KING_FILO THE 2014 Champion of Champions"Finished 

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 193 comments
GTP ROC 2014 QF 1&2 Schedule.jpg

So great racing. My PS3 crashed on the results screen. Sorry I couldn't tell you great racing. Really enjoyed it. Could keep up except the last two corners. If anyone could give me any feedback to how I can improve feed it back to me.

Good luck tonight guys. I want that rematch Spurgy! Should have beaten you the first time :lol: darn DC!

Just a thought for if you run this again next year, perhaps have the qf's or sf's swap the groups around so we get to race guys from the other groups a little more. Rather than whoever makes it to the final. Some guys from groups 1 + 2 i would have liked to have 'potentially' faced. Looking forward to tonight though! ;)

Just a thought for if you run this again next year, perhaps have the qf's or sf's swap the groups around so we get to race guys from the other groups a little more. Rather than whoever makes it to the final. Some guys from groups 1 + 2 i would have liked to have 'potentially' faced. Looking forward to tonight though! ;)

I like the idea, this could be done in the future :)

i also would have liked to have a "best of 3" rule for the quarter finals, just so the best overall driver would have gone through

I don't think we could do that, drivers are competing with different cars on different tracks, comparison would not be fair since the Car/Track combo's are different for each race. Or maybe i just did not get the point.

Thanks anyway, and good luck for tonight's races.

Last edited:
yeah i mean 3 rounds using the same car and track as already stated for that event. as an example me and ettick last night

ettick qualified first for the first round
round 2 could be set to "reverse grid results based on previous results"
round 3 could be set to "grid based on previous results"

yeah i mean 3 rounds using the same car and track as already stated for that event. as an example me and ettick last night

ettick qualified first for the first round
round 2 could be set to "reverse grid results based on previous results"
round 3 could be set to "grid based on previous results"
Ooh Sorry, i understand now :), I planned to do this for the final only, if you want we could do it for SF's also. Unfortunately it's too late for QF's :).

lol Sometimes we just don't understand something very clear and simple, my mind went veeery far loool.

Last edited:
Freezed on me as well so I couldnt save replay

I just tried to use the brake as little as i could in that last sector

I was faster in sector one but sector three you killed me. Would you say use more engine breaking than the breaks?

Back