GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,258 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No change in tires then. :)
 
I have a practice room up

1472 6681 3329 8087 6527
 
Have an answer to our need for a 2nd room thing.

If the room is full when you try to get in then send a message here and we will get a second one open.
 
Just a thought.

Are you going to around tonight racing? If so I'll turn the PS3 back on and save my spot in the room. :)
I asked El Z but I got ignored.:nervous:
 
yeah
 
Yep, I'm in for sure! I've just got to do a few things around the house so B Spec Baumgartner is making me some loot. I'll be on officially and heading to the practice room around 7:30.

Hope you can make it!
 
im still messing around in practice mode but will have a room open in about an hour. It will be called GTP SpecMiata Race Night so don't name any other rooms that too. LOL.

but no matter where you are just be sure to join mine by 9:30. Little earlier would help so we can tell if we'll need another room.
 
i just fought the holiday crowd and picked up a mic, i'll join up in a bit.
 
Anyone have any objections to dropping the tire spec down to Sport Mediums?

I'm all for it 👍

It looks like you've already backed down from this idea, but maybe you can post a poll for all to vote on? Sport soft is too much tire for this car IMHO, but I didn't bother saying anything since this is your baby. I think sport medium is closer to a DOT race tire in real life than the sport softs are.

The most valid objection at this point is all the time some people have spent tuning for the stickier tires.
 
I'm headed to the PS3, dudes!
Anyone with a mic: Don't be offended but I will probably mute you. :)
 
I can't make it guys. Internet still needs final setup and then I have lots of downloads to do.
 
is the EST time posted 1 hour and 15 mins from now?
 
yes
 
I can't make it guys. Internet still needs final setup and then I have lots of downloads to do.

Sorry bro wish it would have worked out in time.

I for one have off work for a long while so hopefully there will more to come b4 the actual race.
 
I'm hosed. Won't be back in time. :(
 
Alright, I am typing this message on my home computer, so everything is working. Now to start the downloads....
 
Just opened the official race room-

1472 6118 4130 9219 7832
 
Not to sound like a b!tch, but is there a way to mute the head set chatter on my specific system? I can't participate in the conversation so it's a bit distracting.

Just a personal preference. :D
 
Sorry don't want to read thru 40+ pages.

Still taking newbies?
 
I might just make it. Apparently I only need to download the latest update, and it's at 35% and counting. Hmmm....
 
Apparently my game decided I have to download the initial data files again. Why, I don't know. So I am currently waiting on that, which says one minute left though it is not even half way. :(

How do I get into the room? Also, I will be typing with my controller, so be patient with me. :lol:

Edit: It's done!
 
Could not make it, had to go to the airport, hopefully I will mkae the first race and nothing will come up
 
We're just messing around right now. Learned a lot about how to set up the race though.
 
Not to sound like a b!tch, but is there a way to mute the head set chatter on my specific system? I can't participate in the conversation so it's a bit distracting.

Just a personal preference. :D

You must get the pointer on their name, along the right side, then hit triangle or x and then mute audio is under the options that pops up. 👍
 
Good times tonight, thanks for the races, the Ring was especially intense.

I am going to have to put some more mileage on my car before the first race, she's still at 134hp, so I need to pump her up a bit. It was fun sharing the track with you guys tonight, thanks again!

Thanks also Dapper for the tip!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :cheers:
 
You only need about 200 miles on the car.
 
rsz3.jpg

rsz5.jpg

rsz7i.jpg

rsz9.jpg


That was a lot of fun tonight guys, good clean racing. Turbo and I had a great battle the entire race. Get a mic dude! I just picked up a ****** logitech one from gamestop today, it was $20.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back