GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Yeah, got another idea for a spec series, but this one is more controlled and should be pretty sweet. 👍

*crosses fingers* Ohhh pleaaaaase, please let it be the '79 VW Golf I GTI!!! :drool:


👍
 
Hey my reflex purple miata has a few non-removable extra mod's to it so I bought another one.
Any particular color that isn't being run?
 
Hey my reflex purple miata has a few non-removable extra mod's to it so I bought another one.
Any particular color that isn't being run?

brown :)
 

Haha I have a color thats called "Dark Bluish" no joke.
I think Imonna go with reflex spice tho :D Orange wheels too :D
 
Darker shades of red, dark green, dark grays, etc. Basically dark colors except for purple and black. :p
 
Darker shades of red, dark green, dark grays, etc. Basically dark colors except for purple and black. :p

Haha yeaaa I'm more of a big loud paint scheme kinda guy :dunce:
Oh and my rims will be "Frash Green" not orange :D
And yes that is "frash"
Nooooo it got rid of the red rim around the rim :( Owell.
 
Practice room is up.

1472-6118-4216-8215-4028
 
Last edited:
Running low on drivers today...

Edit: 15 minutes left in qualifying. If you haven't run, better do so now.

Qualifying complete. Same room open for practice right now.
 
Last edited:
Terribly upset that I can't make it tonight. My DFGT died on me last night while I was trying to improve my Academy times. :ouch:

Searched all over town today to find they were sold out pretty much everywhere, just got home with a new one about 20 minutes ago.

Now I have a little more than 5 hours left to bring myself from 200 into the top 128, so I'm going to have to ignore Spec Miata tonight. :(
 
It's cool man, we only had 15 people qualify, so the points are going to get shaken up a bit.
 
No second room?????
 
We only had 15 people qualify and show up. One non-qualifier that joined pre-race so we just left it with one room. Sorry man.
 
We only had 15 people qualify and show up. One non-qualifier that joined pre-race so we just left it with one room. Sorry man.

No big Robbie, I appreciate it anyway though! 👍
 
Anyone feel like some Laguna Seca Practice?

I have never ran there with a SM so what times should I be looking for?
 
Practice room is up:

1472-6118-3916-1735-7296
 
Bahaha, damnit... Me = Fail :dunce:

hahaahaha
ngbbs46d4d623a204c.jpg
 
Good race.. my ride was slow as hell.. Me and Tsukuba have never gotten along.

Good racing Sonic. Im sorry i bumped you out on turn 2, but i gave it back, i hope were good :) Your car was trashed btw.
 
Here are all the results from today's race. Thanks to those that actually showed up, and the couple of guys that let me know they couldn't make it.

Qualifying Results:
  1. iamjamen - 1:06.018
  2. Egghead43 - 1:06.162
  3. R1600Turbo - 1:06.366
  4. Spyhunter - 1:06.526
  5. Wardez - 1:06.580
  6. sonic-_-89b - 1:06.582
  7. Dr Wankel - 1:06.624
  8. Imari - 1:06.669
  9. AlGreene71 - 1:07.108
  10. LVSX4MZ3 - 1:07.110
  11. tsnacks - 1:07.227
  12. anorexicroadstr - 1:07.324
  13. notmychoice - 1:07.438
  14. timothy5099 - 1:07.932
  15. Jay_B_II - 1:08.687
  16. baja_j (DNQ)

Race Results:
  1. iamjamen
  2. Egghead43
  3. Spyhunter
  4. Wardez
  5. R1600Turbo
  6. Imari
  7. anorexicroadstr
  8. Dr Wankel
  9. sonic-_-89b
  10. LVSX4MZ3
  11. AlGreene71
  12. Timothy5099
  13. baja_j
  14. tsnacks
  15. notmychoice
  16. Jay_B_II

Points will be up in a bit.
 
Last edited:
Good race.. my ride was slow as hell.. Me and Tsukuba have never gotten along.

Good racing Sonic. Im sorry i bumped you out on turn 2, but i gave it back, i hope were good :) Your car was trashed btw.

well my car was trashed because someone in the begining was ramming me all the time and made spun twice and my tires died from the begining lol. nevermind it was fun racing in tsukuba:) and sorry for messing up R before starting i accidentaly presed exit to pits so i let everyone pass l8er
 
Yeah, sorry I missed out this weekend guys!! :( Damn... Lol
 
Here are all the results from today's race. Thanks to those that actually showed up, and the couple of guys that let me know they couldn't make it.

Qualifying Results:
  1. iamjamen - 1:06.018
  2. Egghead43 - 1:06.162
  3. R1600Turbo - 1:06.366
  4. Spyhunter - 1:06.526
  5. Wardez - 1:06.580
  6. sonic-_-89b - 1:06.582
  7. Dr Wankel - 1:06.624
  8. Imari - 1:06.669
  9. AlGreene71 - 1:07.108
  10. LVSX4MZ3 - 1:07.110
  11. tsnacks - 1:07.227
  12. anorexicroadstr - 1:07.324
  13. notmychoice - 1:07.438
  14. timothy5099 - 1:07.932
  15. Jay_B_II - 1:08.687
  16. baja_j (DNQ)

Race Results:
  1. iamjamen
  2. Egghead43
  3. Spyhunter
  4. Wardez
  5. R1600Turbo
  6. Imari
  7. anorexicroadstr
  8. Dr Wankel
  9. sonic-_-89b
  10. LVSX4MZ3
  11. AlGreene71
  12. Timothy5099
  13. baja_j
  14. tsnacks
  15. notmychoice
  16. Jay_B_II

Points will be up in a bit.

HAHA only reason I did this was so I could use this!




Also, I noticed Baja was put in the points there.. is his race going to be under review since he was running a wing?
 
Last edited:
HAHA only reason I did this was so I could use this!


Also, I noticed Baja was put in the points there.. is his race going to be under review since he was running a wing?

Sorry, your PSN name is the only one I have trouble with. :p

And I didn't know he had an illegal car. I'll take him off the points tomorrow, since I don't feel like going through everything again right now. :crazy:

Edit: Points are posted BTW.
 
Great race guys, me and AlGreene had a real good battle the last few laps. I will try to do a little more practice for the next race.

sonic-_-89b, I came up behind you once during the race when you had a lot of damage and it looked like you were missing your right rear fender lol. I almost spun you once out of the second hairpin. Sorry about that there was a huge brake check front to car infornt of you, and I didn't react fast enough.
 
Now I have a little more than 5 hours left to bring myself from 200 into the top 128, so I'm going to have to ignore Spec Miata tonight. :(
!@#$*%!#%&#

157. Stupid thing kept freezing! I only needed to improve my time at Cape and when I'd round the last corner of a good lap the game froze, had to quit through the XMB and restart... we all know how that takes 5+ minutes just to get the game back up and running. Went back in and it did the same exact thing. I think it was the 1st place ghost I had loaded, so I loaded 10th and it let me get one good lap in (which wasn't any better than what I posted weeks ago) and then it cut me off on my 2nd lap, which would have shaved half a second or so off my best time.

37th @ Tsukuba. 96th @ Rome. 197th @ Cape; I was 4.4 seconds off the top.

I could have taken maybe two seconds off that time within another hour. :indiff:

I'd have made it if I didn't have to spend all day finding a new wheel. :sick:

F-in 157. Only seven tenths separate me from being in the top 128. :mad:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back