GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,240 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i kept catching up in the corners and you kept pulling on the straights....someone has some non allowed mods....transmission perhaps?

Actually, you just aren't that good and you were very slow in the corners

I take some offense to you stopping just short of accusing me of cheating - and this, in a practice.
I guess you did kick me.
Instead of being spiteful to someone better than you, keep them around - you can learn from their line. (I also think it speaks of your character to first accuse me of cheating before considering the fact that you just may not be as good as you believe yourself to be)

That said, anyone online now? (preferably people without ego issues)
 
Actually, you just aren't that good and you were very slow in the corners

I take some offense to you stopping just short of accusing me of cheating - and this, in a practice.
I guess you did kick me.
Instead of being spiteful to someone better than you, keep them around - you can learn from their line. (I also think it speaks of your character to first accuse me of cheating before considering the fact that you just may not be as good as you believe yourself to be)

That said, anyone online now? (preferably people without ego issues)

One word: momentum.

BTW, I'm living in Cartierville, corner of Dudemaine and Filion.
 
That's what it's all about. 👍

He must of thought he was catching up to me because his braking points/corner entries were different, and was coming into the corners too fast and from the wrong angles.

I was setting myself for fast exits, and made my racing line in consequence of that.
 
Actually, you just aren't that good and you were very slow in the corners

I take some offense to you stopping just short of accusing me of cheating - and this, in a practice.
I guess you did kick me.
Instead of being spiteful to someone better than you, keep them around - you can learn from their line. (I also think it speaks of your character to first accuse me of cheating before considering the fact that you just may not be as good as you believe yourself to be)

That said, anyone online now? (preferably people without ego issues)

LOL right, I've done a few stints with some guys in here already and yeah... I know who's fast and when someones using things to their advantage...
And yes, I know what momentum is, I actually drive a miata in real life... never lift is the key.
 
I'd like to join you guys!

Member: Petros-XL
PSN: Petros-1988
Region: Europe
Colors: Bay Side Blue / White
Equipment: DFGT
 
Last edited:
I just realized that we don't need two rooms to run this.

Is it still true that 32 people can be in one lobby at one time?
 
He must of thought he was catching up to me because his braking points/corner entries were different, and was coming into the corners too fast and from the wrong angles.

I was setting myself for fast exits, and made my racing line in consequence of that.

I know who ima try and fallow during practice!:sly:
 
I just realized that we don't need two rooms to run this.

Is it still true that 32 people can be in one lobby at one time?

just 16 =/
 
just 16 =/

Damn. Didn't they say before the game came out that you could have 32 people in the lobby, but only 16 could race at one time?

Guess that's another thing that didn't happen. :guilty:
 
LOL right, I've done a few stints with some guys in here already and yeah... I know who's fast and when someones using things to their advantage...
And yes, I know what momentum is, I actually drive a miata in real life... never lift is the key.

no, you apparently dont. i have a completely competition legal car, yet you continue to insinuate that i do not. 2nd time and you have nothing but your personal opinion to show for it.

you have a right to your opinion
if you are going to accuse someone of something with your opinion, make sure you can back it up.

i'm new to these forums (inputwise, i have been a long time reader however) - i can't recall ever seeing accusations such carelessly made - can some veteran forum members tell me if i should get used to such treatment? i'm hoping this is exceptional..
 
let me look at what colors i have "unlocked" and i will get back to you, im at work at the moment, sorry.

let me know if you need a paint chip. at the rate people are lining up to get in, you might be stuck with lime green and pink if you wait.
 
Can we take it to PM's guys? Thanks.

Edit:

let me know if you need a paint chip. at the rate people are lining up to get in, you might be stuck with lime green and pink if you wait.

:lol:
 
1472-6118-4130-9223-0623

Currently running Autumn Ring Mini-Rev
 
no, you apparently dont. i have a completely competition legal car, yet you continue to insinuate that i do not. 2nd time and you have nothing but your personal opinion to show for it.

you have a right to your opinion
if you are going to accuse someone of something with your opinion, make sure you can back it up.

i'm new to these forums (inputwise, i have been a long time reader however) - i can't recall ever seeing accusations such carelessly made - can some veteran forum members tell me if i should get used to such treatment? i'm hoping this is exceptional..


apparently you're taking this pretty personal, could it be your guilt?

lol w.e man it was just a comment.

may the best man win.
 
I'm gonna give this a try

PSN- Choppa24
Car paint scheme- blue body, red wheels
NTSC region
G27 wheel
 
apparently you're taking this pretty personal, could it be your guilt?

He's taking it personally because you made it personal.

Bench racing and smack talking are one thing, but if you've got a problem with a fellow racer, either file a protest with the steward or drop it. Potshotting at other competitors is not how you make friends on track and it's a great way to spoil good racing.

I drive a Miata too in real life - a supercharged '96 base model that's putting just about 240 rwhp on the ground. It's a damn quick little scooter... but that doesn't mean I know how to get the most out of the GT5 version.
 
Member: GTP_GODZlLLA
PSN: GTP_GODZlLLA
Region: EAST CANADA
Equipment: G25
Body: Electric Orange
Wheel: White
 
Turbo - Let me change my color to one that's CURRENTLY uncalled for.

Paint - Yellow
Wheels - Bronze TE37's

He's taking it personally because you made it personal.

Bench racing and smack talking are one thing, but if you've got a problem with a fellow racer, either file a protest with the steward or drop it. Potshotting at other competitors is not how you make friends on track and it's a great way to spoil good racing.

I drive a Miata too in real life - a supercharged '96 base model that's putting just about 240 rwhp on the ground. It's a damn quick little scooter... but that doesn't mean I know how to get the most out of the GT5 version.


I think they need some 949racing 6UL's in the game 👍

lol, sorry guys. Miata joke!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
no, a miata joke would be if someone mentioned "the batcave"!

But, 949Racing wheels would be pretty nice to have!:)

sent my time in also, best was a 43.6xx!
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna get off work early tonight! Anyone wanna start up a room around 9:30pm PST?

If not I'll start one up with Autumn Mini Rev and Suzuka full. I think we should decide on a standard practice room name like "GTP Spec Miata P1". Something or other.

Hope to see you guys soon and try to squash any negative attitudes! Not good for this thing and you might see people dodging it because it's not worth competing unsportsmanlike. Just saying!

yoyoyoyoyoyooyo
 
I think they need some 949racing 6UL's in the game 👍

I know I do! Currently stuck with old V710s on 15x7 K1s. Not a bad combo but I really REALLY need some fresh 225/45 A6s on 15X9 6ULs. 2 more inches of section width would do wonders for my corner exits. 👍 I could probably use 15x10s but I really don't want to sawzall my wheel arches...
 
Just a heads up guys. You have until the 18th to submit your times, so you might want to wait a bit and send me your final time around that date. 👍
 
anyone on right now wanna run?
 
I'll vouch for nethereal, his car and manners were up to par. 👍
On another note, the '91 is a turd compared to the '89 I'm my opinion. I was mid 43's at autumn ring mini reverse in the '91, yet I switched to '89 and am now in the mid 42's. It could just be me though.

I raced with some other good racers tonight 👍 thanks for the fun guys! And way to keep the GTP open lobby neat and orderly 👍

And my new '89 Eunos is GT-R opal black and some blacky rims :)
 
Last edited:
We are on right now. 1472 6118 4130 9223 0623
 
would it be to late to switch my car to an '89?
thanks.
 
I don't see why not. As long as you drive a car under the same specs as all of us there shouldn't be any problem. Turbo just wanted colors to identify each other in game.
 
would it be to late to switch my car to an '89?
thanks.

ok, ill just keep the colors the same. I get out of school early tomarow, ill start doing some qualy then.

BTW, what set up are you running
 
Hi Dudes, count me in please!

Member: SilverMiata
PSN: SpecMiata-JSW
Region: USA
Equipment: DFGT
Body: White
Wheel: Green BBS

Thanks, I'll see you dudes on the track soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back