GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,240 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
nethereal
ill vouch for nethereal as well, i have done a few races with him, and during the warm ups he is a very clean, respectful racer
 
Wow you guys are running 42s-43s? Man I am slow as a turtle...
 
Running 'GTPlanet Spec Miata' room 1472-6118-4130-9223-0623

Practice and a little racing on the fabled Autumn Ring mini circuit
 
PSN-wat-jus-happen
Gtplanet: meshumi
region: U.S. eastern
Equipment:DS3
 
Awesome racing, it should be mentioned.
 
Wish I could have stayed but I had to practice for the Super GT race this upcoming sunday.

Glad to see the room stayed alive after I left. =D
 
Sup guys, Ive been following the spec miata racing since you guys started.. I don't plan on actually competing since my school and work schedule will most likely conflict. Although, I will join a couple practice rooms if people will continue to create them!

I've seen a few members online and had some REALLY intense racing will these gents.
Feel free to send me a msg or add me my PSN ID: pr33m_oh-
 


From the practise room earlier. This was probably the most contact we had in a race, but it was also the closest. Just a little door rubbing, and me trying far to hard to outbrake into the final corner.

Quality racing. Really enjoying some of the practises we're having online with this series.
 
Awesome video Imari! :D I really need to jump into one of those practices again...

Did a few qualifying laps as well (down to about 44.6) but there's a lot of time left so I'm not too fussed.
 
Woah that was me on the TV!

I'm wearing blue. Nice race imari, thought you were in Australia, ex-pat?
 
Woah that was me on the TV!

I'm wearing blue. Nice race imari, thought you were in Australia, ex-pat?

That's me, an ex-Aussie living in Japan.

I just noticed watching the video that my camera's auto-focus is messing with the picture a bit. I'll turn that off next time.
 
That's me, an ex-Aussie living in Japan.

I just noticed watching the video that my camera's auto-focus is messing with the picture a bit. I'll turn that off next time.

Also disable your AWB (Auto-White Balance) , you can see it in the video
DSLR? :)
 
new room up, GTP MIata spec (yea, i screwed up the caps on the i), 1472-6399-8880-6892-5254
 
Also disable your AWB (Auto-White Balance) , you can see it in the video
DSLR? :)

Not even. Crappy digital camera. I've never used it for video before. I definitely will in the future though, if it wasn't flickering around it'd be cool to have the replays up.
 
I'll add the new guys when I get to work in about an hour.
 
Hi Dudes, count me in please!

Member: SilverMiata
PSN: SpecMiata-JSW
Region: USA
Equipment: DFGT
Body: White
Wheel: Green BBS

Thanks, I'll see you dudes on the track soon!

That's really misleading. Why are you running white and not silver? :p
 
Put me down.

Spyhunter
PSN: GTP_Spyhunter
Region: USA
Wheel: G25
Car: White
Wheels: Gold
 
Member: Dovesniper711
PSN: Dove_
Region: South East, USA
Equipment: G27
Body: White
Wheel: Purple BBS
 
Member: RacingManiac
PSN: RaceManiacGT1
Region: Midwest USA
Equipment: G25
Body: Alfa Red
Wheel: Black Enkei
 
good racing last night. Eers4years is quick!!
 
Hey Turbo, Since we qualify now for each race individually. I'd like to save my color combo for the weeks I can race. Thanks. Sounds like this league should be fun, can't wait to join in some of the practice rooms.

Member: BRG 4 AutoX
PSN: BRG_4_AutoX
Region: East USA
Equipment: G25
Body: British Racing Green
Wheel: Grey
 
All drivers up to this point have been added. 👍
 
The greatest 550pp Suzuka/Clio racer ever! :bowdown:


LMAO. Thanks, but we know that isn't quite true. ;)

Question, as I have modded the Miata I had planned on using, what HP should we end up with, with all the correct mods?
 
Well that sucks. I can never seem to upload a photo to here and I have tried many times. So until I can figure It out looks like I'm out or you beleive me on my lap time. Bummer:(
 
Well that sucks. I can never seem to upload a photo to here and I have tried many times. So until I can figure It out looks like I'm out or you beleive me on my lap time. Bummer:(

Create yourself a flickr / photobucket / etc. account.
upload your photos there.
once done, almost all sites like those will give u a direct access url code that u can use.
some can even give you ready made forum correct codes
:)
 
Why NTSC and PAL? Now it's regions (films only) and resolutions...
 
Create yourself a flickr / photobucket / etc. account.
upload your photos there.
once done, almost all sites like those will give u a direct access url code that u can use.
some can even give you ready made forum correct codes
:)

I have a photobucket account I just don't know how to upload photos to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back