GTP Sportscar: Community Media

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 78 comments
Upon request, I present the Swift Autosport Chevrolet Corvette C7.R :D

while their vehicle is a C6.R for the season, under the presumption that the C7.R would be used if it was available, we went with this vehicle instead!

SAS GTLM 01.jpg SAS GTLM 02.jpg SAS GTLM 03.jpg SAS GTLM 04.jpg SAS GTLM 05.jpg SAS GTLM 06.jpg SAS GTLM 07.jpg SAS GTLM 08.jpg SAS GTLM 09.jpg

Looking to 2016:

Avalerion Racing is back in the Audi R8 LMS Ultra...

full

We wish everyone a great season!

To celebrate this fact, I have made a season review graph for all the championships in the 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series. There you will see how the championship battles developed in all the classes. Enjoy!

Absolutely love it mate! Logitech is very fitting for my part ;). And all the track shots are amazing as always. Thank you oh so very much from all of us @JonoStan96 @Fallen_log @KTZ @Hayden norris

Bit of a video dump from last season. Thought I had posted these before. Uploading a short clip from the D24 now. Hoping to make a nice recap of our race later.

Daytona 24H Mighty Miata Practice Best Lap - Didn't race as it was taking place during the TUSC D24

Bathurst 12H QP Practice Theoretical Best Lap - Fun project to piece it together.

Bathurst V8V QP Practice Best Lap - Didn't race but enjoyed the car.

VLN 2 QP Practice Best Lap - Eventually I ran an 8:42.666 but wasn't recording.

Suzuka 1000KM QP2 Best Lap - At the checked flag none the less.

Last edited:
Bit of a video dump from last season. Thought I had posted these before. Uploading a short clip from the D24 now. Hoping to make a nice recap of our race later.

Daytona 24H Mighty Miata Practice Best Lap - Didn't race as it was taking place during the TUSC D24

Bathurst 12H QP Practice Theoretical Best Lap - Fun project to piece it together.

Bathurst V8V QP Practice Best Lap - Didn't race but enjoyed the car.

VLN 2 QP Practice Best Lap - Eventually I ran an 8:42.666 but wasn't recording.

Suzuka 1000KM QP2 Best Lap - At the checked flag none the less.

I miss those GT300 battles last year, very nice videos mate.

What are track limits at Bathurst :rolleyes: - whitelines and curbs? 4 wheels inside...

Thats was messy. No way you could've avoided that.

Looking over the video, if I was watching the TCN car, I may have picked up him hitting the grass and then reacted to that. But as it was, I thought he moved over to let the Audi through and I was watching the inside line. Unlucky, but worse for TNR as they had just come out of pits, and I was heading in at the end of that lap.

If you look in the rearview, the Avalerion got caught up in the aftershock too... very very unlucky and nothing that could've been done in that part of the track to avoid it.

Hi all,
I decided to give the livery editor on Need For Speed a go, and remake our GT300 championship winning car.

I found the Subaru emblem was notoriously difficult, and at the rear, because I couldn't bear doing it again, I merely placed the team name at the rear. I also placed our names on the roof, to give it a more realistic touch. Not the best but I'm happy with it :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

For all of those looking forward to GTS's livery editor, if we see this series get revived, I'm going to be continuing in making liveries for teams, but in doing so I'll be more involved.

Instead of making each livery as a fun project or a concept idea, I'll be working with each team manager to make sure that whatever I put on the car is to the team's liking in the end :)

If this sounds good to you and you'd like to work with me on making a livery for your team, just hit me up once GTS comes out!

Latest Posts

Back