• 78 comments

Sinyster

Edgy Memelord
Premium
United States
Morrow, OH
DRR_Sinyster
Sinyster Plague
Working on making some "Team Cars" for entrants of the GTP Endurance Series, over on Forza Motorsport, and this set here is the Hyperion racing team's GT4 car, the BMW M3 ChromeLine. I hope that everyone likes it! Picture 56.jpg Picture 57.jpg Picture 58.jpg Picture 59.jpg Picture 60.jpg Picture 61.jpg

another car! this time the Top Notch Racing (TNR) GTE car, the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (built off a 2005 Ford GT)Picture 74.jpg Picture 75.jpg Picture 76.jpg Picture 77.jpg Picture 78.jpg Picture 79.jpg Picture 80.jpg Picture 81.jpg Picture 82.jpg Picture 83.jpg Picture 84.jpg Picture 85.jpg

another design! This time for Team Wise Racing's #58 Corvette C6.R GTE

Picture 86.jpg Picture 87.jpg Picture 88.jpg Picture 89.jpg Picture 90.jpg Picture 91.jpg Picture 92.jpg Picture 93.jpg Picture 94.jpg

yet again I strike gold! WRS North America's #2 Audi R18 TDI LM P1 :D

(also, sorry for the lack of close ups, Forza's cool by allowing me to make a design on a car I don't own, but to get super detailed pics I need to HAVE it)

Picture 95.jpg Picture 96.jpg Picture 97.jpg Picture 98.jpg Picture 99.jpg Picture 100.jpg Picture 101.jpg

Any teams need a driver for the 4hr Red Bull Ring race? LMP3 or GT4?? Please let me know as soon as possible
yessir! you can race alongside me in GT4 :D

Any teams need a driver for the 4hr Red Bull Ring race? LMP3 or GT4?? Please let me know as soon as possible
Come join us at DRR. You'll be racing with Sin for RBR :-) we have seats available

I've finally made it...the Dragon-Razor Racing Lexus IS F CCS-R #93 TCN-1 car! :D

DRR CCS-R 01.jpg DRR CCS-R 02.jpg DRR CCS-R 03.jpg DRR CCS-R 04.jpg DRR CCS-R 05.jpg DRR CCS-R 06.jpg DRR CCS-R 07.jpg

I have been working on something this weekend for the GTPlanet Endurance, that isn't a montage or highlights of a video. Here are some "teaser" images. :) Check back in a few days to see what these images are for. :) I am also very excited to see what the final result will be.

DRR.png

DRRGTPES3Black-2.png

DRRGTPES2.png

I hope @AJ approves of using this sub-forum. :lol: ...Many of you already know about my highlights for the races, I currently have 4 of them, although I don't know if I should continue, what do you guys think? Do you want more?

You are encouraged to post time stamps for things that you think should be a featured in the video, as well as a brief descriptions as well to request specific races that I haven't done or skipped.

Round 14: 12 Hours of Japan Gifs:
eotGpeO.gif

credit @Whitetail
gtpes-raindrift-gif.418786

Round 17: VLN4:

Round 18: Nurburgring 24 hours:

"And he's just hit another wall." "TNR_5Zigen in the chat says he's going to dropkick someone."

Sorry for the really annoying titles... I will not do that again. :lol:

Special Editions:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope @AJ approves of using this sub-forum. :lol: ...Many of you already know about my highlights for the races, I currently have 4 of them, although I don't know if I should continue, what do you guys think? Do you want more?

You are encouraged to post time stamps for things that you think should be a featured in the video, as well as a brief descriptions as well to request specific races that I haven't done or skipped.

Round 14: 12 Hours of Japan Gifs:
eotGpeO.gif

credit @Whitetail
gtpes-raindrift-gif.418786

Round 17: VLN4:

Round 18: Nurburgring 24 hours:

"And he's just hit another wall." "TNR_5Zigen in the chat says he's going to dropkick someone."

Sorry for the really annoying titles... I will not do that again. :lol:

Special Editions:

Loving the intro on VLN4 @Beau Albert

Back