Made even worse by the fact the AF Course Ferrari took out the customer team Ferrari. Made even doubly worse becuase Conquest was in the hunt for an automatic invite to Le Mans along with the 13 Corvette. I dont' think that Marinello is going to be happy with that incident at all.Slam dunk blocking penalty for Fuoco there...
Minutes or seconds?Stop +60 for Fuoco & the AF Corse Ferrari.
I can only assume seconds.Minutes or seconds?
1:11.897 as a last lap, best of the race!Aston Martin leads and all is right with the world.
It looks like Nasr hit the passenger-front of the #28 RS1 Porsche, which sent him into the wall and airborne.Mother of god, the 7 damn near blew over and hit the rescue vehicle after it hit the wall.
Cant' tell if he hit the sister car or clipped the GT Porsche involved there before the mayhem, but that was a massive hit either way.
I would have to see the replay again but I think he came up so fast on the #6 and the #28 it was going to be a thread the needle situation and there was just no room.It looks like Nasr hit the passenger-front of the #28 RS1 Porsche, which sent him into the wall and airborne.
They pit with everyone else under SC but they did a driver change.Did I miss something ? Did the Aston Martin pit ? it was in P1