2026 IMSA Weathertech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NotThePrez
  • 560 comments
  • 39,351 views
The #64 Mustang also has no headlights after contact with the #4. Probably gonna get the meatball flag soon.
 
A regular length IMSA race left to go.......in the dark. Now the fun starts, or the shenanigans start, or tempers flaring starts.
Well not so much fun but a lot of the other two.
 
I will forever be thankful that John Doonan is often being willing to appear on IMSA Radio during the race. Being the President of IMSA and making time to put his voice out there really does add a candid honesty as one of the most powerful people in endurance racing.
 
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

The Cadillac's getting mugged left and right, this is going to be a nail biter.
 
Bamber is losing ground on the top 2, Aston is here.
 
Aston was 7 seconds behind 2 or 3 laps ago and now it's 16 seconds back.
 
Race control is handing out warnings like candy.
 
No one wants to win this race, it feels like. :lol:
 
No one wants to win this race, it feels like. :lol:
 
Oof. Much as I hate to say it, that's likely a slam-dunk penalty for the Valkyrie.
 
Ok, this is getting beyond stupid now.
 
Well that was hot! I can't believe Vanthoor's tyre did it to the end of the race with so much friction.
 
Last edited:
Well, another season down. See everyone in January I guess.
 
that was nuts. what a slug fest.

hats off to the AMR safety crews. they did an awesome job tonight. they really earned their paychecks
 
At times there was great racing, but too much carnage...
I think some drivers need to collect "penalty points" or something like that and if they have enough they are not allowed to start. Through the season I heard one name over and over again causing trouble and getting penalties like drive throughs, but nothing "more serious"
 
Back