GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
Really hoping the timing will work out in my favor. I'd love to get back racing with everyone again, I'm rusty.

Anyone interested in some Endurance Racing. Looking for teams and drivers. Gonna have a 6hr practice event in about 5 weeks. Then we will have a Schedule together for the Season. We will be doing the big races. 24hr LeMans, Nurb 24hr, Bathurst 1000km, SPA 24hr, Silverstone 6hr and more. Let me know if you are interested by send me a private message. We will be doing this on PCARS PS4

Anyone else missing this as much as I am?

I should be able to talk about what I have been working on in the next few months, in the mean time lets put together a Top Ten moments list.

Everyone nominate your favourite and we will let the like count decide. Include youtube clips or time codes where you can.

:gtpflag:

I wanna call out the delta wing filo spin drinking game.
Even though that was my team and spinning is never good but drinking or shots for every spin made it fun haha

Edit: I'll get the YouTube link when I get home and put it in this post

Last edited:
AJ
Anyone else missing this as much as I am?

I should be able to talk about what I have been working on in the next few months, in the mean time lets put together a Top Ten moments list.

Everyone nominate your favourite and we will let the like count decide. Include youtube clips or time codes where you can.

:gtpflag:
the last few hours of spa 24. probably the best finish in terms of everything that happened IMO

I didn't crash into it but I took it for a test drive (for the pretend VIP people) and flipped it off a pylon.
image-jpg.337778

It's really hard to pick a favorite moment so I will share a few of mine:
  • My time racing the Nissan GTR GT500 with @AJHG1000's team, especially those rain soaked stints at Silverstone and Motegi.
  • Having the opportunity to race with Avalerion at Le Mans (@PASM) and finishing 2nd with two drivers.
  • @AJ's warning to the teams at Red Bull Ring when "a deer" found its way onto the track. Also with @PASM and Avalerion for that one.
  • 32 - WARNING - TYPING IN THE YOUTUBE CHAT WHILST DRIVING
  • Winning the 2015 London 12 Hour for @GTP_Dutchy's Hyperion squad.
  • After missing out on the 2015 Daytona 24 (fair but unfair), winning the race in 2016 with the WRS North America team (@Gravitron) was the best way to show everyone how good of a team we really were. Top of the line driving by the whole squad.
I sincerely hope we can get something like this going again on GT Sport. It was too much fun.

Spa was a magnificent race from what I remember.

If I had to pick a personal favorite it'd be watching the 2015 season unfold at the pre-season test weekend, and being apart of it (and having no idea what the 🤬 I was supposed to do).

Also the massive amount of spins at the 4 Hours of Monza was frustratingly hilarious.

And you can't forget the karting series...

Cheers, all :cheers:

The cone abuse uproar at Suzuka 1000km 2015... and the subsequent revenge of one particular cone that made its way onto the track and unsettle the cars at the final chicane.

Also, who was it that said they were going to dropkick somebody *cough5zigencough* if they kept crashing?

Latest Posts

Back