Gtp suzuka race for 10-09-10

For the drivers in the first lobby please pick one of the 4 start time options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Ok, it's good!

Weeeeee, Thankzzzz Shark

1zb2av.jpg

I got a 1:33:997 today. Don't pay attention to my online best as my default line puts me slightly wide on 130r. About an inch or so. I have done about 30 laps so far. I'm perfect for setup in my opinion. I managed to ditch the ABS. Also, my previous time was in a Red Bull and my new time was in a Renault. I'm going to turn my attention to my league race at Bahrain. I use a pad by the way lefty.

Tryed the engineer setup today.Just to see if there is much difference.On the one all to the right I did a 1:30:6xx.So took it one step down and was able to beat my previus best by 0.2.So it's now 1:30:2xx.So I dont need much setup time.Easyer this way.

Just an update about me.

Renault please as that seems available.

Wheel user.

Got to get around to adding friends for the race.

I will put up a time trial later guy's

Hey I just want to update my laptime, I don't seem to remember posting the 1:32.9 thats on there but I have just posted a 1:31.229.

Cheers

With clenched buttocks I did a 1'30.824. Can I have RBR as 1st choice with Williams as back up?

So only one user can use a particular team's car? If so, I'll take the Mercedes (lobby 2).

I'm using a pad, using sticks (not d pad).

haha ok, I'm going to get annoying now. I just did a 1:30.492 my last one I promise.
That’s ok I’ll probably just do very little juggling with the participants so I’ll get to it, but maybe post a different and faster time just once a day, and for sure if you break off a big one that would be to cool :)

With clenched buttocks I did a 1'30.824. Can I have RBR as 1st choice with Williams as back up?
All you have to do is cough really hard and the clinching should stop I think, kinda sorta maybe……lol. No prob w/ the team change, good luck :)

So only one user can use a particular team's car? If so, I'll take the Mercedes (lobby 2).
I'm using a pad, using sticks (not d pad).
No prob on the Mercedes, but what are “sticks” post a picture so we can see.

Are there going to anymore practice sessions? I missed the last one, sorry...Got a little confused on what time it was going to start.

Also, I'll take the Suaber since someone already requested the Ferrari.

By the way, I'm using a controller/D-pad.

Are there going to anymore practice sessions? I missed the last one, sorry...Got a little confused on what time it was going to start.

Also, I'll take the Suaber since someone already requested the Ferrari.

By the way, I'm using a controller/D-pad.

Thanks for responding Blue, the Sauber is yours and I'll put your alt pick as the Ferrari. Please knock out some more TT's if you want to post a faster time or you'll be grided w/ your 134.4 :)

I will have another couple dry runs Wed. at 1700 GMT and after that at 0200 GMT.

If theres any spaces left count me in :)

Hay Jamie :) sure you got it, please post a time before Wed so I can grid you and pick a car and Alt choice, Wheel or D'pad. Looks like the lobby 1 will start at Sat. 2000 GMT and lobby 2 ( chasing the Shark ) will start at Sat. 2100 GMT 👍

----------------------------------- Race Info Needed ----------------------------------

Please post your Reg Times
grafpt
L Hamilton
oskierox
Ty10r
DonkeyFuzz
Spagetti
DOUQUA
Octane
baubry
nissman
zeeco

Last edited:
Will go do some laps in about an hour or so and let you know, how do you know if my lap time is real though? Can you see it online or something? Sorry :lol:

I can't take McLaren as someone already has it can I? In that case I'll take Force India. And I'm playing with a wheel. (y)

I'll be doing some times in a moment, Can I take Lotus please if it's available :)

& Jamie-C You can check Time Trial Times online I beleive when in Time Trial Mode.

OP Do I just post my time here? I've added you on the PSN aswell.

Last edited:
Will go do some laps in about an hour or so and let you know, how do you know if my lap time is real though? Can you see it online or something? Sorry :lol:

I can't take McLaren as someone already has it can I? In that case I'll take Force India. And I'm playing with a wheel. (y)

Welcome to Team F I, May the Force Be With You

obi-wan-kenobi-01-large.jpg

I'll be doing some times in a moment, Can I take Lotus please if it's available :)
OP Do I just post my time here? I've added you on the PSN aswell.

The Lotus is yours and please pick an alternate car, yes you can post it here or I can pluck your fastest time of the Leader board after I friend you.

To your earlier question on how do I sighn up ?

Thanks for asking, all you do is let me know that you want to race and your in ……. lol, do some TTs and post a time, let me know what car you want as well as an alternate pick in case you can’t get the one that you wanted, and weather you are a D’padder or a Wheel jocky. Your region might come in to play at some point as well to help grid the race.

Last edited:
I'm going to some laps and try keep my car on the track at 130r. I will tell you my times in a while.

Thanks for responding Blue, the Sauber is yours and I'll put your alt pick as the Ferrari. Please knock out some more TT's if you want to post a faster time or you'll be grided w/ your 134.4 :)

I will have another couple dry runs Wed. at 1700 GMT and after that at 0200 GMT.

I have a question. I live on the east coast of the U.S. What time is 1700 GMT converted to Eastern U.S time?

Just done a 1.32.793, theres room for improvement though :) but incase I don't get a chance to try again before tomorrow use that :)

May I join the race?

If yes, I'd prefer earlier Saturday (17:00 GMT). Which is 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (not switched to daylight savings time yet) here in BC on Canada's West Coast.

My car preference is Red Bull, then Williams, then Rennault

I have a G25

and Blue Tooth.

Let me know if you want me in

Only assist I use is racing line, and no 'giving me the gears' on that thanks :)

Last edited:
Are cars in time trial mode equalised or are they 2010?

I'm just stumped at how some people are over 2 seconds faster than me! I totally hammered that track to get that time, although it got a bit scruffy in one corner, had the back right on the dirt but kept it going :cool:

Also I was in manual with all aids of except driving line.

Back