GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

I dont mind a late start polar, I assume the 24 hours of Daytona will be on a 96 min 24 hour transition?
Yes. The races with time change will usually go from day to dusk I think.

Anyone know good weather settings? I want a decent chance of rain, but not so much that it rains every time.

As an FYI, I was testing today, and the Nissan has ridiculous amounts of rear downforce - enough that the front tires do nothing if rear downforce is cranked up. It's 300/900... I recommend posting in the OP, a maximum of, let's say, 650 clicks of rear downforce... 300/900 is just too much understeer = car won't turn. If people can't figure out what the problem is, it's that.

I saw that also. I was going to call it out like you did. But as soon as you criticize something about GT6 around here people start their war chants. :nervous:

That's not terribly unrealistic... I've been in cars with copious amounts of downforce, I know what it feels like...

The problem lies with GT3 engineers, mainly, more than PD. The car barely has any aerodynamic devices towards the front bumper, but it has a wing that seems to be almost ten feet wide, the biggest wing I've ever seen in terms of width, and it comes adjustable for angle of attack and can have a gurney flap.

It's nonsensical, it's oversized/overdone.

Nascars in GT6 understeer like crazy as well, they did in GT5 but not as badly. I find it odd. IRL those cars can really get loose, to the point it looks like their drifting through a corner. I do like however the slower cornering speeds, no longer am I breaking Steffan Bellof's Nordshleife record with Tony Stewart's Cup car like in GT5 he he.

Sorry it's been so long guys! Merry christmas!

I was on a trip for a few days, and have been having some illness issues here. Wheel is packaged and will be sent tomorrow morning, so thats good!

I know I saw @Storm_SP17 playing gt6 today ;)

Sorry it's been so long guys! Merry christmas!

I was on a trip for a few days, and have been having some illness issues here. Wheel is packaged and will be sent tomorrow morning, so thats good!

I know I saw @Storm_SP17 playing gt6 today ;)
Busted.... I got it for Christmas, very very surprised! More Surprised that it was my parents that got me it too, not a friend... or my girlfriend.

The licences are fun now, with the online friends ranking in place. Played leapfrog with Yeratel in the novice licence the other day, since he's top in a number of them. Could have easily gotten a better stopping time on the first one, no doubt, and the other ones I was top in I wasn't top by too much. He had the edge on me on the latter ones though, as expected.

Need to play it more to get a real feel of it, but I'm still only on the DS3, so...

My goal is to get the Peugeot RCZ, love how that car looks. Shame its FF, wish there was a way to mod cars to have FR or AWD.... Really looks like it should be AWD.

Busted.... I got it for Christmas, very very surprised! More Surprised that it was my parents that got me it too, not a friend... or my girlfriend.

The licences are fun now, with the online friends ranking in place. Played leapfrog with Yeratel in the novice licence the other day, since he's top in a number of them. Could have easily gotten a better stopping time on the first one, no doubt, and the other ones I was top in I wasn't top by too much. He had the edge on me on the latter ones though, as expected.

Need to play it more to get a real feel of it, but I'm still only on the DS3, so...

My goal is to get the Peugeot RCZ, love how that car looks. Shame its FF, wish there was a way to mod cars to have FR or AWD.... Really looks like it should be AWD.

Fully agree. I ensured myself of that I beat polar in every test. ;)

And the rally license, I was clear of all of my friends by about a second and a half.

I just got gold on all the licenses. I don't see the point in seeing who can take one or two corners the quickest while using SRF.

"I don't see the point in seeing who can take one or two corners the quickest..."

Do you read your posts?

"...with SRF..." Oh! :ouch:

@polarbear345, you are sooo much faster in GT cars... I can barely beat your times in GT cars.

Login bonus at 200% should get them for you relatively quick. I'm trying to tune cars in the 400-450PP range right now and it seems like its more than enough.

I got the Peugeot RCZ and I was knocking around with a tune on that... seems to flare up the inside tyre on turns, so I think the suspension is too hard... the car's between the 410-420 range I think.

I got the Peugeot RCZ and I was knocking around with a tune on that... seems to flare up the inside tyre on turns, so I think the suspension is too hard... the car's between the 410-420 range I think.

It's a horror without adjustable differentials and settings.

I know a slip diff will sort out the inner tyre spin, but I want to be cost effective until I can buy one of the GT3 model cars, so softening the suspension ought to do it. Not sure which GT3 I want though....

How else do you think I would've gotten the Formula Gran Turismo and like 10 hellaflush'd city cars? Yes, I do love the Alfa MiTo.

Well Polar have you thought about what tires we'll use? I'm assuming race medium? Anyways I have yet to mess with weather in the game so that's something I'll be looking at pretty soon.

Well Polar have you thought about what tires we'll use? I'm assuming race medium? Anyways I have yet to mess with weather in the game so that's something I'll be looking at pretty soon.
Going with race hards. I believe it's in the OP. I'll check now.

Testing hasn't happened beyond the z4.

The delta wing will be stock, and the gt3 cars will be as close to stock as possible.

They're pretty close as far as I know, as a starting point. Errrr, well, the Nissan is slow as crap :lol: because it obviously has to be way faster :sly: :rolleyes:

The Audi is slowest actually. Mercedes is fastest... BMW M3 is faster but Z4... I don't know. I've never raced against the Z4 in GT Life mode yet.

Back