1.racecar
2.turbosnail

Mercedes

1.cnd
2.FH
3.lambo

Nissan

1.Smith
Good luck today guys, my delta wing drove pretty nice in practice, but that doesnt mean anything based on last week. :lol:

Only crappy thing about this track is if you go off, you're staying off. Damn sand TCS!! :lol:
Yeah whenever I sand wedged by just running a little wide it was ok, but when you slide the DW and have to countersteer, the car almost always snaps the other way dramatically.

I tested the Audi offline. The Audi is actually quite tameable this time around.

Can't wait to start this.

The MB loves this track! I'm getting some consistency out of my driving which is most unusual. What's the target lap time for GT?

A very great finale to end the series.

Congrats to polar for winning GT overall.

That was an epic battle with @Turbo_snail . I had no idea @polarbear345 was sneaking up behind us :lol:.

If I'm clear, this marks my first GTP win.

Well good season guys, we tried to make it the best we could although GT6 has had so many problems; it was still decently fun.

Today was a very hair raising race against BigTex, I think I was something like 1.6 secs slower during the race per lap then during practice, the car was just different in the race for some reason. Very hard but fair and thanks to Big for slowing up when we collided as to avoid having a dirty pass win the championship.

I honestly had to concentrate like crazy just to keep the Delta wing on the track with cold tires, the thing was just an unpredictable nightmare at times, I think GT6 has been very difficult physics wise lets hope it improves.

Good season guys!!!

A very great finale to end the series.

Congrats to polar for winning GT overall.

That was an epic battle with @Turbo_snail . I had no idea @polarbear345 was sneaking up behind us :lol:.

If I'm clear, this marks my first GTP win.
After looking at that replay yea! Nice job resh! On my screen it had you behind me, but you were for are infront! Congrats!

Boy wonder.... Well yeah. I'll just say nice handbrake turn in the middle of the front straight. Then say congrats for the push into the wall :) super classy at the end.

Finishing order:

P

1. Mustard
2. Tex
3. Matheus

GT

1. Resh
2. Polar
3. Tbw
4. Cnd
5. Racecar
6. James
7. Boy wonder

I think I mainly won due to my early pit stop (and cnd disconnecting :indiff:). If you pitted during a caution, you would've won.

Back