• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 149 comments
EL_ZISSOU
Suzuka 600pp

:13 | :43

.: GTP
duel.gif
GTRP :.

This is a friendly event between GTPlanet and our good friends over at www.GTRP.de :cheers:

The event will run the week of June 7th, 2010 through June 14th, 2010
Update: We will keep the event open until the end of the online events cycle :cheers:

The car for this event will be the Audi TT at 600pp (no less), with any combination of R tires. This combo will make for some very close racing 👍👍

-> GTP racers should use white as their color <-
GTRP racers will be dressed in black
GTHQ is joining the party and dressed in red :cheers:

Many thanks to GTRP_Thunder__7 for organizing this event
anbet21.gif
anbet21.gif
anbet21.gif

Here is the event thread at the GTRP forum:
http://www.gtrp.de/forums/showthread.php?t=35500

suzuka_track_map_01.jpg

picture.php

epcp_0511_01_z+2003_audi_tt+front_view.jpg

epcp_0504_01_z+tjm_audi_tt+powerslide.jpg

car-_photos_crash_audi-tt.jpg

Race Details:

• Mode: Online Event: Expert Class PP 600 / PRO
  • Game Spec: SpecIII
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Suzuka
  • Car: Audi TT, white for GTP racers, black for GTRP racers :dopey:

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • The yellow line is the track boundary, any part past the yellow line (asphalt or not) is not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, God will strike you down with a bolt of lightning if you do
    emotion60.gif
    emotion60.gif
    emotion60.gif
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Clutch is prohibited

Race chat:
Lap times and replays:
See you on the track! :cheers:

KimJong-TeamAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
Just did 2 races with this Audi,using R1 tyres laptimes are around 2'12.5xx...

Lots of grip but getting a good gearbox setup is difficult because the final gear ratio is not changable...

No GTP or GTRP around yet.....

spy.

EDIT:be carefull you don't forget the stupit weight bug when entering this race....

Last edited:
Just did 2 races with this Audi,using R1 tyres laptimes are around 2'13.0xx...

Lots of grip but getting a good gearbox setup is difficult because the final gear ratio is not changable...

No GTP or GTRP around yet.....

spy.

I think I had all gears at minimum except 6th maximum, and it worked well as a 5spd gearbox with 6th for drafting. Times were in the 2.12s. No real tune though, I will try some GTP tuners tonight, I think we can get 2.11 or maybe 2.10 with a supertune
badteeth.gif

Gonna throw a tune at my TT this afternoon, and take it out on track tonight, this event sounds like a lot of fun, and it will be nice to feel a lot more grip as opposed to the slippery Viper I've been racing lately 👍

Hopefully see you lot out there tonight :D

Just did 2'11.9xx on R3/R2 tyres...still not confinced this is the best combo though...

Good racing here right now!!!

spy.

I hope someone posts a good tune soon... I'm struggling!

It might be my lack of talent but the chassis seems pretty much sorted. I wouldn't know where to start tweaking the suspension for this one.

Edit: Cracked it!!! :D ......... Cheers Paulie :lol:

By the way is anyone keeping score? GTP xx:xx GTRP ??

Edit Edit: Yeaaah!!! GTP 1 and 2! Nice drive El Z. You put me off a bit there though, going off in turn 2. I thought 'what!! He made a mistake! The world will end!!!' and then I crashed :lol: Had a brilliant battle for second with the 2 gtrp guys behind you though. Excellent racing.

By the way it said I was OFFLINE in that race. Why does it do that?

Last edited:
spy.
EDIT:be carefull you don't forget the stupit weight bug when entering this race....

Another bug?!

Please explain the 'weight bug'.....

I am going to give this a try and see how slow I am :lol:

Weight bug: Your current car setting resets to 100% weight when you enter a 550pp and 600pp Expert online event.

Maybe there is a change to fill up the grid with GTHQ guys. If everybody agrees? Less chance of punters

I am not a tag driver but if it is not a problem i can join the GTP with the white TT:tup:
I've done only 3 laps with 2:12:5xx so probably i am not going to slow you much:):)

Pick your team color, we will add it to the thread :cheers:

Thanks

Will let you know later.

Gonna open a thread on the GTHQ forum

@ GTHQ will be runnin the red TT

Last edited:
Thanks for the race guys:tup:
EL-Crispy-Feuntz and everyone else i forgot.
My first race so sorry if i slow you down a little:cheers:

Thanks

Will let you know later.

Gonna open a thread on the GTHQ forum

@ GTHQ will be runnin the red TT

Cooooooooool :)

Hey Oct, and anyone else- this race is open to everyone!!! Pick a team color if you like, or pick your own color :)

Thanks for the great racing so far everyone! Sorry for any bumps, this is some really close racing :dopey:

What a nice race evening, guys :)

Thanks for the great fights and the closed races 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great races everyone, I think I'm done for the day. :cheers:

I didn't get a chance to do any free run today because the racing was too good to stop! I got some laps at the end of the day and was able to get a new best lap of 2'11.384 using Clacksman's tune (thank you sir :D). I highly recommend it if anyone needs a tune!

Now available in 720p HD
badteeth.gif

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who took part in this event last night making the Audi TT Race a definate winner. Even though I dont have a GT Tag it was a pleasure to race with you all and grateful to be invited. To see a full grid of all Audi's was great:tup:

See you guys later on track for more clean racing.
:cheers:

Thanks for all the great races everyone, I think I'm done for the day. :cheers:

I didn't get a chance to do any free run today because the racing was too good to stop! I got some laps at the end of the day and was able to get a new best lap of 2'11.384 using Clacksman's tune (thank you sir :D). I highly recommend it if anyone needs a tune!

Now available in 720p HD
badteeth.gif

Good lap mate,i changed to R3/R1 aswell and am down to 2'11.5xx with a soso last sector....so this tyre combo is surely the way to go...👍

spy.

Back