fine, my setup is working well online. :dopey:

that was my best last two races.

f2t1p113n7.jpg

f2t1p113n8.jpg

who will do first a 21? in both races 3 laps was crap. :ill:

new best
= 2.11,319

:)

From the pictures that Rudi posted it's obvious that there is not chance to get even close:crazy:Best time i've manage 2:12:dead.
On the other hand thanks to all the GTRP group for the great race.
I was the only white car and the only not tag driver:sly:
Rudi you can easily brake the time.:bowdown:

Also thanks Synwraith for the blast we had for 10laps:tup:

We must have change positions more than 20times:drool::cheers:

From the pictures that Rudi posted it's obvious that there is not chance to get even close:crazy:Best time i've manage 2:12:dead.
On the other hand thanks to all the GTRP group for the great race.
I was the only white car and the only not tag driver:sly:
Rudi you can easily brake the time.:bowdown:

Also thanks Synwraith for the blast we had for 10laps:tup:

We must have change positions more than 20times:drool::cheers:

Oct, that was a fantastic race, as soon as we went side by side through Degner 1 and 2 without touching I knew what kind of driver you'd be :cheers:

Loved it mate, can't wait to see you on track again 👍

As for laptime, I started off on 2'13s and finished up with a 2'11.9. I'm so used to RWD cars at Suzuka, I found the TT's behaviour so strange.

All the best
Maz

Thanks to the pure GT, GTRP and GTHQ for some fantastic races tonight :cheers:

I had no idea this combo would be so much fun, had some really close, clean and fun races

Must have missed you GTP guys I was the only one there, hopefully see you next time 👍

I had a great time last night racing with Radracing, Spyrrari, Herr Gantenbein, Ripping Silk, and others. Thanks to Clacksman for a fast easy tune. I just tried at :10 but no match. Will be in at :40 👍

I had a great time last night racing with Radracing, Spyrrari, Herr Gantenbein, Ripping Silk, and others. Thanks to Clacksman for a fast easy tune. I just tried at :10 but no match. Will be in at :40 👍

Yes! had some good races yesterday. although the slipstream was helping my lack of pace to an embarrassing extent.! Changing the the fronts from R3 to R2 in the later races helped a great deal in a racing environment, but its an ultimately slower combo in solo laps.
El_Z doing 11.3's ? pfftt. (Way) too fast for me . I managed a 12.3 on an extended tuning run, since our racing yesterday, about 0.5s quicker than i had previously managed. Always used Clacksmans tune (props to that man 👍 ), but as my talent has hit a brick wall, I've just been tweaking the setup it a little to extract more out of.
I may be able to dip into the 11's at some stage, but that will be my lot.
E_Z, that was a great lap you posted. utterly smooth, especially in comparison to my white knuckle handling of a lap thats over a second slower than yours. Nicely done.

Yes! had some good races yesterday. although the slipstream was helping my lack of pace to an embarrassing extent.! Changing the the fronts from R3 to R2 in the later races helped a great deal in a racing environment, but its an ultimately slower combo in solo laps.
El_Z doing 11.3's ? pfftt. (Way) too fast for me . I managed a 12.3 on an extended tuning run, since our racing yesterday, about 0.5s quicker than i had previously managed. Always used Clacksmans tune (props to that man 👍 ), but as my talent has hit a brick wall, I've just been tweaking the setup it a little to extract more out of.
I may be able to dip into the 11's at some stage, but that will be my lot.
E_Z, that was a great lap you posted. utterly smooth, especially in comparison to my white knuckle handling of a lap thats over a second slower than yours. Nicely done.

Thanks man, those are some very kind words. :cheers:

Are you registered at gtdb? Carl and Rudi have some very fast laps posted there, you could try downloading them to pick up a couple of tricks, or at least get a pull for a couple more tenths. :)

Thanks man, those are some very kind words. :cheers:

Are you registered at gtdb? Carl and Rudi have some very fast laps posted there, you could try downloading them to pick up a couple of tricks, or at least get a pull for a couple more tenths. :)

(the words were well deserved 👍 )

gtdb, yes I believe I am registered there, but its been soooo long since I've ventured that way. That's probably a good idea to get a ghost lap to look at, its bound to knock a little off my time, but having said that, lack of talent is my biggest hurdle.
I think I need to do a total rework of my driving style. I don't believe I've improved too much over the last year or so, yet others around me have been getting markedly quicker, and leaving me behind. It could be a case of falling further and further into bad habits, and trying too hard (remembering the 'white knuckle' comment I made earlier). Maybe I need to relax and let the car have its head rather than trying to force the issue.
Then again, maybe I should stop whinging , give myself an quick uppercut and sort my life out.
(oooh I feel a tenth quicker already!) ;)

I think I need to do a total rework of my driving style.

Do you left-foot brake? If not, that's a big undertaking that can give big rewards. I am still learning at it but have it down pretty good (I just started this year). It makes a huge difference in some cars - especially MR - and is pretty useful on a 4WD with a slippery behind. :D

Anyway if you want something new to try, that'd be my suggestion. :)

Then again, maybe I should stop whinging , give myself an quick uppercut and sort my life out.
(oooh I feel a tenth quicker already!) ;)

:lol:

Do you left-foot brake? If not, that's a big undertaking that can give big rewards. I am still learning at it but have it down pretty good (I just started this year). It makes a huge difference in some cars - especially MR - and is pretty useful on a 4WD with a slippery behind. :D

Anyway if you want something new to try, that'd be my suggestion. :)

Yes I have always left foot braked for gaming (not IRL though generally).
And I cannot imagine trying to drive something like the GTLM, or indeed the 4WD's (and the Lotii !) using just one foot, but I know many quick guys do.
I use trail braking on those cars with an application of throttle too, to keep things half under control through corners.

is there action here atm? I might join in a few moments... will need to get some warm up laps too first.. :)

:cheers:

well, sounds nice... 👍 I just realized that it's not enough to be logged in with the ps3, but I should have started the game earlier too.. (service break - typing this on my ps3 though)

So not racing for me then, unfortunately. :ouch:

I'm trying to join in tonight, but all I'm getting when I go to sign in is 'Playstation network is undergoing maintenance' :grumpy:

Anyone else getting this, or is my PS3 just trying to 🤬 me off!!

Damn!!

Good that I know it's not my PS3, but...damn, do Sony really need to take the whole thing offline to maintain it!?!

They done the same thing back in Feb:indiff: but it didn't last long, hopefully this one will be finished sooner rather than later.

Fingers crossed:tup:

I'm on PSN Europe.

Not sure how many regions are affected, if any. It may even be just a U.K. problem!

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

EDIT - Just saw the sly emo on the end there Rudi!!! Hehe :lol:

Last edited:
Playstationblog:

Playstation Network will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance on 9 june 2010 from 16.00 BST until 04.30 BST on 10 june 2010.

Playstationblog:

Playstation Network will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance on 9 june 2010 from 16.00 BST until 04.30 BST on 10 june 2010.

Maybe I should read the blog occasionally.

Thanks for the info :)

Still, gives me time to have a crack at the WRS 👍

Playstationblog:

:grumpy:That sucks for me, since my Blu ray laser stopped working I cant play any games or anything else. So I downloaded GT5P from the playstation store but you need to be signed in to play it :banghead:

No practice time for me tonight:tdown:

Edit: 21:40 - I have just managed to Sign In to the network.....its back up!!👍👍

Edit: 21:45 - I'm signed in but cant start the game:( Guess I'll have to wait a while because it said that it's Updating.
:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
I started the game before I logged in, and clicked online events and signed in through that. Seems ok so far!!

Back