GTP vs. GTRP | World Event | Suzuka 600PP 10 laps | Audi TT | xx:13 / :43

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 149 comments
I did some races the last couple of days,not that fast,seen 1'13.2 in a race.

I hope for more time and races in the weekend.:)

El Z and thunder,thanks for a great event .👍

Here is my free run
2'12.151
Comments welcome

Excellent lap! 👍 👍

You'll do an 11 before the weekend is over :dopey:

To go faster:
  • Cut down on sliding/wheelspin, especially: T2, Esses, Degner 1, Spoon
  • Use the whole track exiting Spoon
  • Faster through 130r, use the whole track while exiting
  • Smooth out your path through Casio and take it faster- I think you're dumping 3 tenths here :)
Or, to be very brief: what Rudi said
badteeth.gif

I did some races the last couple of days,not that fast,seen 1'13.2 in a race.

I hope for more time and races in the weekend.

El Z and thunder,thanks for a great event .

Thanks sjaak, but it is all the racers who have made it great :sly:

I NEED TO GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD WORKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "my name is Tom and I'm a GTAholic":D

was all hyped up for some good racing thismorning, tried to enter 3-4 races all of which either failed to connect to host or i was hosting and nobody could connect to me :(

You lucky you got on. I tried and tried but only got 1 fail after another 👎

Not that lucky CT, it matched and rematched and rematched with nothing. So I ran some hot lap and got my time down to 2'11.954:D. Could've done better, but had good bit of Margaritas at Sweet Water Taverns.

50 & Gallows? Yeeeeeeeeeah that's the ticket :sly:

If you like the Taverns bruddah, you should try their new joint in Reston man. It's called Jacksons in the Reston Town Center. Try their Jackson's Ribeye slimmy, you will lick the plate.....:drool:

great time. 👍

in at 43. taruru and maybe some other Japan racer will be there too. :)

Thanks Rudi. Hey man for the life of me, I don't know how in the hell you've managed to get into the 56s in the first sector:crazy:👍. That is one helluva pace man.

So far I have only had 2 races with a grid to speak of :yuck: (6 cars), which is disappointing (so are my times :lol:).

Yesterday I was in a race with the quick drivers (Rudi, Solarr) and if it was a 5 lap race I would have won as the leaders had bumped and had to wait for the recovery; and I managed to tortoise by! Fun race regardless; enjoyed watching the back and forth a couple a seconds ahead of me:lol:

And talk about pressure when briefly leading; Rudi dancing on my bumper 👍!

Liz McQueen; thanks for the race and waiting on me when i let a wheel slip and go off track to do some agricultural work :):lol:

So far I have only had 2 races with a grid to speak of :yuck: (6 cars), which is disappointing (so are my times :lol:).
Yesterday I was in a race with the quick drivers (Rudi, Solarr) and if it was a 5 lap race I would have won as the leaders had bumped and had to wait for the recovery; and I managed to tortoise by! Fun race regardless; enjoyed watching the back and forth a couple a seconds ahead of me:lol:
And talk about pressure when briefly leading; Rudi dancing on my bumper 👍!
LizMcQueen; thanks for the race and waiting on me when i let a wheel slip and go off track to do some agricultural work :):lol:

You waited too, it was a nice race, and for the first time, I did the 10 laps.
I also saw RudiRaser, Solar and jpro01 but they play in another league.
By the way, my best lap is 2:13.8, I know, there are turtles and snails faster than me.

Hey dudes, that place is cool, I used to run mini supermoto there. Slick concrete floors so you can slide around a lot if you are feeling goofy :dopey:

Their karts are kinda lame, but fun if you don't have any other options. Summit Point started doing karts- I haven't been to check it out but they are supposedly fast as heck. If you all want to check it out I would be up for it :D

All of T1, but espsecially Degner was great. On the razors edge, yet buttery smooth

Ahhh thanks man :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Hey dudes, that place is cool, I used to run mini supermoto there. Slick concrete floors so you can slide around a lot if you are feeling goofy :dopey:

Their karts are kinda lame, but fun if you don't have any other options. Summit Point started doing karts- I haven't been to check it out but they are supposedly fast as heck. If you all want to check it out I would be up for it :D

Ahhh thanks man :embarrassed:

I'm down slimmy, just holla!

Summit Point started doing karts- I haven't been to check it out but they are supposedly fast as heck. If you all want to check it out I would be up for it :D

I had read that on their website some months back (just in case NA gets a GT Academy :)), but I haven't looked any further into it yet :guilty:

We will have to go racing one day, it is too coincidental that we are located so close to the same race tracks not to take advantage of the potential learning experience, and extreme amount of fun 👍

I worked a bit on my setup, and now it seems to be ok for me.
Managed a 2:11.493 no slipstream in race.
Best T1 so far is: 56.9xx, T2 46.1xx:)

In the last days were only a few racers on track. Is it because World-Cup?

I'll be on track this evening / night

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back