GTP vs. GTRP | World Event | Suzuka 600PP 10 laps | Audi TT | xx:13 / :43

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 149 comments
Got into the high 11s last night after numerous adjustments. There's a lot of room for improvement though. I see mid 11s, but low 11s is far from obtainable for me. Hope to see everyone again this evening.

Got into the high 11s last night after numerous adjustments. There's a lot of room for improvement though. I see mid 11s, but low 11s is far from obtainable for me. Hope to see everyone again this evening.

It was nice to get a couple of runs in with you last night sir. You were really moving!! 👍

let us please change the log in time. at 10 there is always one group of japan racer. they are not that fast, thats not the problem, but its alltime so laggy, no good racing is possible. :indiff:

how about, 13/43?

i will try next at 43!

EDIT

after changing the time it was all ok. GTRP will start now always at 13/43. ;)

Last edited:
let us please change the log in time. at 10 there is always one group of japan racer. they are not that fast, thats not the problem, but its alltime so laggy, no good racing is possible. :indiff:

how about, 13/43?

i will try next at 43!

EDIT

after changing the time it was all ok. GTRP will start now always at 13/43. ;)

And may I also plead to keep this event running until the next updates? Seems like a good combo and if I'm correct, everyone like it quite a bit.

Had one fun race (6 entrants) until we were all separated and it became a time trial !

I am off the fast times by an embarassing margin :grumpy:

Just did my first laps. About 8 and did 13 high as best with al couple of low 14. I will be racing some of you guys tomorrow, maybe :lol: I wil turn off the lights at the end of the race :lol:

This car is harder to handle than i first thought but feels nice.

Hope there will be somebody racing tomorrow that do about the same laptimes as me.

Last edited:
Hey dudes, the race details have been updated with a new starting time, and the extension of the event until the end of the cycle. :dopey:

Had some good races yesterday with Team Swe-1, GTRP_Thunder_7 and other GTRPers. I am nowhere near the pace in free run but can sometimes keep up in the races if I don't go off! Roomboter, I am usually in the 13's too with a best of 2:12.9 so far so we should have some good races tonight!

Last edited:
I have tried to race in this event, but in races in which I participate, there are only three or four cars on the grill, and I don't see anyone I know on the track. I usually play around 12am GMT+2, that means, 6pm in east coast or 3pm in west coast of North America, Is there anyone racing at that time?

I have tried to race in this event, but in races in which I participate, there are only three or four cars on the grill, and I don't see anyone I know on the track. I usually play around 12am GMT+2, that means, 6pm in east coast or 3pm in west coast of North America, Is there anyone racing at that time?

Best racing on this side of the pond is between 9pm and 12am, since most of the people work till 6pm some longer.

Best racing on this side of the pond is between 9pm and 12am, since most of the people work till 6pm some longer.
ok, thanks for answering, between 3 and 6 am for me, that is to say, or too late or too early
ae0cxf.gif

...cars on the grill...
What?
21o4itu.gif

Good afternoon to you all,and i must say it's really nice to be back as i decided to give GT a miss for a while as i sort of got a bit frustrated by the lack of decent events in my opinion.Anyway,after checking GT PLANET on a daily basis,and my playseat collecting dust,i decided to return in the hope my love for all things GT returned-it did,and i realized how much i enjoy the game and also the community of GTP members.
With that said,my lap times on the 600pp audi tt event seem to be shocking,i'm at best running 2.15s and although suzuka was never really a great track for me,i seem to be way behind,now im not saying that i was ever up there with the quickest drivers but i enjoyed being there or there abouts and keeping up with the middle of the pack,i have tried clacksman's tune and found it to be smooth,is there any other tune's that you could recommend for me to try as i can't seem to find any at the tuning section.
I will of course carry on and try my best to better my lap times and most of all enjoy my races with you all,and if or when we do meet on the track,i will do my upmost to keep up the GTP spirit of clean and fair racing at all times-even if my lap times are slower than driving miss daisy,anyway,great to be back and i wish you all the very best-see you on the track-GTP_smudger

Good afternoon to you all,and i must say it's really nice to be back as i decided to give GT a miss for a while as i sort of got a bit frustrated by the lack of decent events in my opinion.Anyway,after checking GT PLANET on a daily basis,and my playseat collecting dust,i decided to return in the hope my love for all things GT returned-it did,and i realized how much i enjoy the game and also the community of GTP members.
With that said,my lap times on the 600pp audi tt event seem to be shocking,i'm at best running 2.15s and although suzuka was never really a great track for me,i seem to be way behind,now im not saying that i was ever up there with the quickest drivers but i enjoyed being there or there abouts and keeping up with the middle of the pack,i have tried clacksman's tune and found it to be smooth,is there any other tune's that you could recommend for me to try as i can't seem to find any at the tuning section.
I will of course carry on and try my best to better my lap times and most of all enjoy my races with you all,and if or when we do meet on the track,i will do my upmost to keep up the GTP spirit of clean and fair racing at all times-even if my lap times are slower than driving miss daisy,anyway,great to be back and i wish you all the very best-see you on the track-GTP_smudger

Welcome back!!!!! :cheers:

TLD has a TT tune available- I believe it will just need a PP adjustment. I haven't tried it yet, but TLD tunes always seem to work very well for me. Also, you can download replays from GTDB.net once you've posted one of your own, and you may find some more speed after studying those. And finally, if you don't want to bother with watching a replay that way, I posted a youtube video of a good lap earlier in the thread.

Happy racing! I'll be out there at some point- I hope to see you then
badteeth.gif

Hey dudes, the race details have been updated with a new starting time, and the extension of the event until the end of the cycle. :dopey:

Thank you kind sir:D Hopefully I will get the opportunity to race tonight.

Just read the updates of the OP. Question man. I'm one of those stragglers with no team. I've not seen any of my GTLM members on except for Shurik for a really long time:indiff::(. Especially on this event. I taking meself as a stragglers, and in the spirit of GTP you guys welcome all regardless;). I'll be in the dark Blue TT if you guys don't mind. If I have to, I'll visit our local dealers for the white (GTP) since I'm on here quit a bit...:D

Last edited:
Will be on tonight for some action.

Roomboter. I usually run 13s too, hopefully we'll get a good run tonight.

Great then i won't be on my own :lol:

Will be someother GTHQ guys running here tonight aswell. Most of them are doin 13's and 14's and will start between 9 and 11 UK time.

Comments welcome

could be faster. :sly:

no, joking. ;)

till Spoon it was ok. :) most time you lost out of Spoon. 130R was to slow, and Casio was not that good too.

sorry can´t explain with proper english how you can do it better. :drool:
but watch a replay, or El Z´s video. 👍

could be faster. :sly:

no, joking. ;)

till Spoon it was ok. :) most time you lost out of Spoon. 130R was to slow, and Casio was not that good too.

sorry can´t explain with proper english how you can do it better. :drool:
but watch a replay, or El Z´s video. 👍

So I suck :ouch:

So I suck :ouch:

No you don't. You asked for comments, so Rudi gave it. He meant it positive. Do something with it and you will be in the 11's in no time

IMO it is a very good lap. Keep it up

Back