GTP "weekly" drawing comp #7: Nissan Silvia S15

• Thread starter Cano
  • 151 comments
ok well here it is...the scan doesnt do it justice it looks 30 times better on paper but what can you do...
shoppingcarts-silviasmall.jpg

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does being hand drawn in Flash MX count? My scanner's all screwed up, but I always do stuff freehand in Flash Mx. PLease let meh off the hook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Cano
hand drawn it has to be. (:

quote:
Does being hand drawn in Flash MX count? My scanner's all screwed up, but I always do stuff freehand in Flash Mx. PLease let meh off the hook.

bah, let it come. we need people here.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
were are the tires?:odd:

hahaha you beat me to it. lets see:
DriftR, your car is ricey as hell :crazy:, but that's not the probem (that is if you dont mind having a spit on your head (: ) the problem is that its rolling on the pure rims! put something black called "tires" under it :odd: and while you are at it, check out the proportions of your wheelwells and wheel-and-tire combo in respecto to the rest of your car. they are too small.
ChaosFire, what if t has a gigantic turbo??? its RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :nervous:
Vipfreak, that is good, but indeed the wheel thing gives it problems. dont let, in this case, any space between the tire and the fender, make it all black and get the wheel to be the size of the complete tire you've got there (ok, not that big, but close to it) and just fill with black under the car, including the tire. it will help it with both looks and stance. the wheels are ok, their size is the problem.
[Shppping carts very good! welcome to these comps. I think your car could have been way better if it was wider. and if you tried to car-toon it, you should have used a more exagerated view. but nice.

guess what? I havent done nothing yet. but Im gonna do a drifter. I love the dorifto style, what I dont like is what they do XD

Cano

hahaha you beat me to it. lets see:
DriftR, your car is ricey as hell :crazy:, but that's not the probem (that is if you dont mind having a spit on your head (: ) the problem is that its rolling on the pure rims! put something black called "tires" under it :odd: and while you are at it, check out the proportions of your wheelwells and wheel-and-tire combo in respecto to the rest of your car. they are too small.

Ok thank you cano, i beleive I will make it better next time.
nice to have some detailed feed back from you instead of calling me rice ;p. but nah thats good coz I can only improve :).

[[Shppping carts very good! welcome to these comps. I think your car could have been way better if it was wider. and if you tried to car-toon it, you should have used a more exagerated view. but nice.

thanks, it does a bit look wide, but on paper it doesnt...for some reason when ever i scan something it squishes it horizontally...for the next one ill give it a cartooney look...thanks for the advice

no. I already have what we are going to do for next week, but I aint talking (:
For now, lets wait for the others to draw the Silvia.

Cano

bah, let it come. we need people here.
Thanks man. I was about to drop out since the only very very good quality hand drawn S15 was ins chool on poster board that I have like no access to. :D

will be a while. you'd better get used to it man, these things last a month or two, so just wait.

Cano

guess?? I havent done a thing

Originally posted by RedSunsFD3S
My Drawing

The paper is brown because i took a photo. My scanner is really slow.

lookin good there redsun...try shading it next time and see how that looks

btw, welcome to gtplanet if you havnt been welcomed already

Here you are - just a quickie really. Wanted to do more, but turns out I don't have time. So no shading or tidying up unfortunately...

:odd: I never did like how turbocharger just arbitarily sticks out of the hood like that and the intercooler is a marginal. I gotta say though this is a pretty nice drawing even with those details. I really like your wheels too. :banghead: I'm working on getting better at mine. :irked:

Heres my entry. The Quality sucks. But it is a hour job. Its not my best. Not even near it. CHaser Fan, thats awesome! Keep up the good work!

I might do another one. Chaser Fans new car really gave me some awesome ideas. Of couse I ain't gonna take his. I just like the idea of the Turbo popping out and the gigantic intercooler.

Originally posted by Darin
Heres my entry. The Quality sucks. But it is a hour job. Its not my best. Not even near it. CHaser Fan, thats awesome! Keep up the good work!

WOW! I like it. The angle you picked, where you can see the bottom of the car, is kickass. rims look good too. Too bad the scanner is obviously hiding a lot of your work. 👍 👍

Back