GTP "weekly" drawing comp #7: Nissan Silvia S15

• Thread starter Cano
  • 151 comments
silvia1.jpg

sorry it sucks so much.. 5 minute quickie

silvia2.jpg

and the 10 minute job.. reminds me of a nurse shark, dont u think?

Shima, I like it man. Very cool indeed! I like the kind of 'graf.' style. Welcome to GTP :D

Chaser

Another quick sketch with one of those "cute" gel pens..
Took about 10 minutes.. if I really dumped time into one of my drawings I think i'd kill myself from perfectionism.. so here you go

silvia3.jpg

Originally posted by shima
on second thought.. that picture is complete crap.. please cover your eyes.

actually they are very good, sketchy, yeah, but very good. you have a way good proportion sense and you work very good with your car's stance. the second one is very cool, and features some good design. a worthy entry, indeed. but, sorry dude, you'll have to pick one of them, I can only put one in the poll.

Cano

I'd suggest the second one. (:

Aw.. thanks Cano.

In that case, ill use the second one.

BTW: Can you recommend any good design markers/media for which I can use to enter/draw future contests with?

well... no O_o I always use whatever pemcil I find, I use a ballpen to ink the drawings (just make sure that the bal doesnt overcharge with ink or it´ll leave nasty blobls) and color it with whatever colored pencils I find.

SO, I supose that I can post the poll now, right?
nobody else gonna enter this?
you have till tonight to say yes im gonna. if not, poll is up.

Cano

update:
silviaaa.jpg

*why the hell does it remind me of an MX-6..*

im going to trace it now and make it cleaner.. fix a few things here and there.. hopefully i can hook up my scanner in a couple minutes

Here we go... I got lazy and forgot to finish the FMIC.. o well
'Edges photoshopped clean' version:
silviass.jpg

'Raw disgusting' version:
silviass2.jpg

Comments welcome.
Total time spent: Approx. 1Hr 30Min

wow shima, uve defintly got my vote

ive just realized it, im a terible drawer compared to u guys, and im the best car drawer im my school, i cant shade, i cant draw rims that well......

OMG .. my first vote.

Vow of appreciation for you FireEmblem.. I love GTP!

*and yet.. i feel something is missing in this drawing..the windows are horrible~:banghead: *

Welcome to the competition Shima, all of your drawings are good, I prefer the pen drawing obviously because it's cleaner but I've had that problem even with pen. gift of being left handed

These last pencil drawings are good, my only complaint would probably be that back roof line it's a tad too high. Try not to make the parting lines to the panels of the body so thick and dark too. hope that helps.

Nick

edit: Fire I wouldn't worry if your the best or not just keep practicing and you'll get better. The stuff you do now may not look that great once you reach the next level of your drawing skills. Actually that goes for everyone even me... Cano might think he's good but I don't :P j/k

Shima, I like the 'raw disgusting' version as it is. If you want my advice (and you probably don't ;)) you should enter that version.

You only wish I was a girl.. No, I'm a guy.

I wanted to pick "tranced" as my username, but someone took that already.. if any mods/admins are reading this.. would it be possible to check if the current "tranced" username is active or not? ..And if it isn't.. could you change my username to that?
^_____________________^ thnx

Originally posted by shima
You only wish I was a girl.. No, I'm a guy.

I wanted to pick "tranced" as my username, but someone took that already.. if any mods/admins are reading this.. would it be possible to check if the current "tranced" username is active or not? ..And if it isn't.. could you change my username to that?
^_____________________^ thnx

One of the newer rules here is that name changes aren't allowed.

nice raw version. if you dont mind then, I'll use that one, Shime. I have been very busy latelt and frankly, the poll hasnt come up because of this. it doesnt matter, tough. If DarkSkyline has something we'll wait till its posted and then we'll have the poll.

Cano

nice contest, this. lotsa entries (even a girl entered... XD j/k :P) and lotsa quality, too. maybe next one will be even better than this one! just wait.

Originally posted by Cano
nice raw version. if you dont mind then, I'll use that one, Shime. I have been very busy latelt and frankly, the poll hasnt come up because of this. it doesnt matter, tough. If DarkSkyline has something we'll wait till its posted and then we'll have the poll.

Cano

nice contest, this. lotsa entries (even a girl entered... XD j/k :P) and lotsa quality, too. maybe next one will be even better than this one! just wait.

HEY DAMNIT!!! :banghead:

:embarrassed:
lol

Back