GTP "weekly" drawing comp #7: Nissan Silvia S15

• Thread starter Cano
  • 151 comments
O_o whoa whoa whoa!!!! hold on people!!
awesome new wntries!! chaser, you are the competition as always (: welcome back my effin friend!! and your knowledge on imports shows. Awesome idea!!!!! I'd love to see it in a black with red color-combo :drool: and I also LOVE the indication of how you wanted to oversize the tire :lol: way to go man!!!
also, Darin, PLEASE, scan. your piece is awesome from what I can see!! if you can get it scanned, much the better!!!
RedSun's also looks good, albeit a little squarish on the top. get it looking round and it would be cool.

Cano

damn, I need to get moving... :nervous: but I think I will get creamed this "week".

Little Photoshop coloured preview (minus shading and only body panels) of what I'll do with marker if I have time...

Originally posted by Cano
also, Darin, PLEASE, scan. your piece is awesome from what I can see!! if you can get it scanned, much the better!!!

Im sorry man, If I did have a scanner, trust me you would see it more clearly. Im sorry.

Originally posted by skip0110
WOW! I like it. The angle you picked, where you can see the bottom of the car, is kickass. rims look good too. Too bad the scanner is obviously hiding a lot of your work. 👍 👍

The Rims are Prodrive GC06's I beleive. I took them out of a Prodrive Catalog I got. But, the car came out great, Its just im having a hard time doing a better one. I did another one. But I think Chaser fan is the Cartoonist of Cars here. He can make the next edition of Car Racing Cartoons next thing you know.

Originally posted by Darin
Im sorry man, If I did have a scanner, trust me you would see it more clearly. Im sorry.
These competitions run for so long you could probably snail mail it to Cano in time for the deadline. :lol: :lol:

wai I still have a entry!!! just gotta get my scan workin... and in this entries are ppl waitin for someone? seems everyones waitin for canos entry...

hmm i may want to do this one .i have been drawing for 8 years but its almost 2 years since now :( but i think il enter and CHaser LOVE ur cars VERY nice and to all the others also nice work ..:)

Heres my not finished new one, I think it looks better. I took the front bumper off and I did all the insides.

aah, it looks very cool too. and Glacius, you trying to predfate this competitions too? :D

OK people, no more waiting. I prmise I will have something tomorrow. 'sides, we still have some people that might enter this, such as Gla (kewl!), so, we'll wait (:

Cano

as for the snail mail.... LOL! yeah, maybe it would get here (:

Originally posted by Darin
When does it end? I would like to finish my entry monday at school.

Monday this year? Sure no worries lol ;) This isn't a weekly really as it says... more like a monthly thing. (maybe Cano would change the title to monthly in the next comp?)

that is why the weekly in the title is "weekly".
guess what? too much work at the restaurant, so no entry from me now. maybe tomorrow.

Cano

Heres one kinda of a angle but I think it'll catch some peeps attention.

Attachments

• drawing2.jpg
    drawing2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 309
whoooooa! cut the acids man. :odd: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD!!! hahaha, I like it very much. looks like an alien ship.
anyway, I just sketched mine. I assume most of you have seen Top Secret's GT300 Supra, that gold über Supra. well, mine is sort of like that... I hope I'll have it done by tomorrow. Chaser will also have time to marker-color his awesomely light and hardcore toon, so we will have more time. whoever elso who wants to enter can still do!

Cano

geez, we have been like this for, what? 1 month? :odd:

geez, we have been like this for, what? 1 month? :odd:

...and the rest! :lol:

Hope to have mine on here within the next couple of days :)

mine is inked!!! and I must say, it came out better than I imagined. Looking for the coloured pencils to emulate Top Secret's gold colour, altugh it will be tough. this oine is gonna be ready in the next couple o´days, too. Im also working on a turbo trans am drawing.

Cano

hi guys sorrry my entry hasent ben here ..i have been bissy studying .... but im gonna start on mine now ;) hehe

Originally posted by VipFREAK
I'm gonna shoot my schedule to hell and redo mine. Hopefully I'll be done by tonight.

hahaha, THAT is the attitude!! but I think that the design exercise in yoiurs is WAY interesting, I dont think you should change it, you should only redo the wheels.
anyway, here is my entry. was a hell to emulate the gold top secret color with coloured poencils, tried a bucketload of combos, but finally, this is the closest I got. the kit imitates what Top Secret did with the 300Gt supra.

Attachments

• topscret.jpg
    topscret.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 347
damn cano, that's just awesome. I love your style, it looks perfect. The characiture is a bit overdone, but hey, I like it all the same. You have my vote for sure.:cool:

Chaser, yours too is really well exicuted, looks very smooth.

Well, what can I say me ol' mucker? That is a hell of a drawing...you have my eternal respect! :lol:

Seriously though, phenomenol!

Chaser

hahaha, THAT is the attitude!! but I think that the design exercise in yoiurs is WAY interesting, I dont think you should change it, you should only redo the wheels.
anyway, here is my entry. was a hell to emulate the gold top secret color with coloured poencils, tried a bucketload of combos, but finally, this is the closest I got. the kit imitates what Top Secret did with the 300Gt supra.

DAMN!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats just AMAZING CANO damn ur good ;) i have NO chance hehe good job everyone ..but i just think the comp got killed :lol:

I wanted to get mine finished this weekend, but unfortunately I've had a banging headache since last night and havn't got anything done. Maybe tomorrow...:)

Wow, I guess I wasn't kidding at least about the part that I'd shoot my HM to hell... :banghead: Anyways, here's my updated entry. I actually like it the more I look at it, I'm glad I re-did mine though because at least I'll have somewhat of a chance. ;)

Nick

VipFREAK-silvia.jpg

Wow, I guess I wasn't kidding at least about the part that I'd shoot my HM to hell... :banghead: Anyways, here's my updated entry. I actually like it the more I look at it, I'm glad I re-did mine though because at least I'll have somewhat of a chance. ;)

Nick

Hey! That's really nice, Nick. Did you design the body components yourself? Really nice. I want one :D

Nick

VipFREAK-silvia.jpg

You have a good imagination, that is one of the nicest rear-ends i have seen in a while ;)

You have my vote 👍

Back