GTP WRS-Online : Event 90 : Roma 300GT - May 29

• Thread starter oink83
  • 169 comments
Last thursday, this one and the next couple of them I'm having exams :(
I'd love to participate from now on at the summer period here 👍

The race settings have been finalized.
We're going for 48 laps on normal tyrewear/fuelconsumption.

Also, seeing the large grid I suggest you guys maybe hustle up some friends to join so we can run 2 lounges with a decent amount of drivers. :)

I have gotten two people that I know to join wrs so they will be racing with us soon 👍

Wow, that would have been magic words last Sunday ....

If I would have known......

Just got the last sign up place! Yes!

Well, there isn't really any "last sign up place", because if it goes over a 16 man grid, it is possible to run multiple lounges! But I'm glad you signed up, I'm looking forward to this one.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Looking at the numbers so far and bearing in mind Shawn's post, we'll split the qualifying session in 2 lounges according to handicap.

Once qualifying is done we'll set up the grids for the two lounges according to the times that have been run and it will be possible that some drivers will have to switch from Main to B and from B to Main.

To make sure there's a Steward in each lounge following rule will be applied.

• If no steward qualifies in room #1 then the highest qualifying steward gets the last spot in room #1 and the last qualifier for room #1 is on pole for room #2.
  • If no steward qualifies in room #2 then the lowest qualifying steward races from pole in room #2 and the original pole sitter from room #2 races from the back in room #1.

The Main Lounge is open for practice.

There's already a good amount of drivers present. 👍

Not gonna do the races tomorrow but I'll run some practice laps with you guys. :)

Not gonna do the races tomorrow but I'll run some practice laps with you guys. :)

I just (in the last 10 minutes) dropped you from the friends list of the lounges because we ran out of spaces and you have never signed up for an online race.

I'll add you back quick so you can practice, but we have 213 drivers registered in our system and only 100 spots on the friends list so priority goes to those guys that have participated the most/most recent. Sign up for an official race and guarantee your spot for while. :sly:

I sent you a FR from the main lounge... if you want to participate in the future send FR to the other two lounges and I'll get them later.

I just (in the last 10 minutes) dropped you from the friends list of the lounges because we ran out of spaces and you have never signed up for an online race.

I'll add you back quick so you can practice, but we have 213 drivers registered in our system and only 100 spots on the friends list so priority goes to those guys that have participated the most/most recent. Sign up for an official race and guarantee your spot for while. :sly:

I sent you a FR from the main lounge... if you want to participate in the future send FR to the other two lounges and I'll get them later.

I understand. It's just that my schedule is unpredictable these days. I have brother who also uses the PS3 and it's impossible to know when he would steal it from me. I might try to make the event 92 race since school will be out.

Watching this practice race. This stuff is insanity. :lol:

I think I saw an attempt at 3-wide approaching the final set of corners. :crazy:

Watching this practice race. This stuff is insanity. :lol:

I think I saw an attempt at 3-wide approaching the final set of corners. :crazy:

What I wanna know is, how did you guys let twissy get 15 seconds ahead in 10 laps! haha. What a nutter.

Yah, that's why we have to run in one of our lounges when we have 16... the game reserves a place for the host (3D3Racing) always.

I did one of the practice races with you guys. It was just too much fun to not sign up. I'm in for the EU race. :D

4 spots opened up.

Yeah, we can only have 15 in the Main lounge as one spot is always reserved for GTP_3D3Racing.

Edit: Tree'd

Hi guys, Who won? Or if anyone could provide the results completely that would be even better. Im super excited to join you all soon. ;)

RobertSamuel
Hi guys, Who won? Or if anyone could provide the results completely that would be even better. Im super excited to join you all soon. ;)

Race is tomorrow :)

Hope to see you around soon.

Back