GTP WRS-Online : Special X - (Al)berto's Monza Adventure - Dec 2

Sorry Frank for not showing up, been sick as a dog all week and haven't even turned on my ps3 since last weekend.

Hopefully your promotion makes you feel a little better. :cheers:

I will be in the lounge tonight practising, might qualify too! 9PM Central

Al

Well, i just hit a 1:38.8 in the main lounge, pretty happy with that. :)
Don't know if DS3 drivers use the Zonda in this event but here is my tune anyway.
Don't pay attention to my BB, this is for abs off.
For the tranny, i proceed like this:
1. Default
2. Final far on the right
3. Top speed far on the left
4. Then i set all that you can sse on the picture.

Enjoy :cheers:

img1064h.jpg

Last edited:
***The main lounge is closed for qualifying***

Please don't enter until I update this message.

Edit: Lounge is open. Good run Frank. I know you wanted faster, but you'll be set for the long run with smooth laps like that.

PS> Good to see Marc in the lounge for a change! Next thing you know Lucas will show up. :lol:

Last edited:
***The main lounge is closed for qualifying***

Please don't enter until I update this message.

Edit: Lounge is open. Good run Frank. I know you wanted faster, but you'll be set for the long run with smooth laps like that.

PS> Good to see Marc in the lounge for a change! Next thing you know Lucas will show up. :lol:

Thanks for watching, as predicted I could not nail a good lap during quali again, first lap wanting a clean one, wich was medioke, but second one I was on good pace for a low 1.41 when without any reason, Parabolica scared the hell out of me, dropping my pace to 114km, game over....

Like you said Tim, I see most of the Zonda drivers tend to make a mistake here or there, same for me, but as I am a little bit more cautious I must try to turn this in my advantage.... as most of the time when I go off it does not end all the way in the 'kitty litter'.

Awsome event that is for sure, love the cars, love the track, love endurance :)

Hey dudes long time no see!
Finally got a new wheel and I'm trying to get back into this gt thing :)
I see I've missed quali for the Zonda, does anyone have a good Ferrari tune I could use?
Doubt I'll have time to tune AND practice before cut off so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Missed you guys ;) ahah

Hey dudes long time no see!
Finally got a new wheel and I'm trying to get back into this gt thing :)
I see I've missed quali for the Zonda, does anyone have a good Ferrari tune I could use?
Doubt I'll have time to tune AND practice before cut off so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Missed you guys ;) ahah

Hey man!! Welcome back.

You haven't missed quali for Zonda. That ends tomorrow night. Yanaran has done tunes posted in the thread for both cars.

WRP001
Hey man!! Welcome back.

You haven't missed quali for Zonda. That ends tomorrow night. Yanaran has done tunes posted in the thread for both cars.

Yeah, I was hoping it hadn't closed... thought I had had a major brain fade for a minute! Welcome back, Mark!

Hey man!! Welcome back.

Ah ok sweet!
Don't think one day will suffice to quali in Zonda but I'll get crackin on the SP1 asap.
Thanks, see y'all on the track :)

Well, i just hit a 1:38.8 in the main lounge, pretty happy with that. :)
Don't know if DS3 drivers use the Zonda in this event but here is my tune anyway.
Don't pay attention to my BB, this is for abs off.
For the tranny, i proceed like this:
1. Default
2. Final far on the right
3. Top speed far on the left
4. Then i set all that you can sse on the picture.

Enjoy :cheers:

img1064h.jpg

Thanks for the tune, eventough I am on G27 i tried out your tune, and I must say I was quite suprised, afther some more practise it suited me fine, so thanks Litchi. I am quicker in Parabolica and through the chicanes only have to be carefull for understeer coming out of the Lesbo's.

Not to be, not too happy I'm missing the fun. :grumpy: But the real-life reasons are well worth it. :) Plus, with me in CA for work this-coming week, and visiting you and Kevin, if I showed up on Sunday it would be with zero practice, starting from the back.

Good luck everyone! 👍

The main lounge is closed for qualifying

please do not enter untill room is cleared. thx

Ready, good quali from Stef in the Zonda, well done, under pressure a good second lap 👍

Last edited:
Would like to qualify, if possible. Please PM, if someone is available to watch...

Would like to qualify, if possible. Please PM, if someone is available to watch...

I'm awake. I would like not to be, but I can be in the main lounge in 10-15 min. Warm up in there!

EDIT: Set up - AFK for a bit.

MAIN LOUNGE CLOSED FOR QUALIFYING - DO NOT ENTER UNTIL THIS POST IS UPDATED!

EDIT: All done, main lounge open.

Nice lap, Bernie! 👍

Last edited:
Ah ok sweet!
Don't think one day will suffice to quali in Zonda but I'll get crackin on the SP1 asap.
Thanks, see y'all on the track :)
I would try the Zonda first if I were you.;)

I can do your Q at that time - but I'm rather hoping someone can do mine as well :nervous:

You are a steward so it will be ok if Litchi watches your run if no other stewards are available.

Not to be, not too happy I'm missing the fun. :grumpy: But the real-life reasons are well worth it. :) Plus, with me in CA for work this-coming week, and visiting you and Kevin, if I showed up on Sunday it would be with zero practice, starting from the back. Good luck everyone! 👍

Yah, I wasn't expecting you to sign up, but maybe a cameo appearance in the lounge for a visit. :sly: we will even allow you to run a turbo like Marc. :lol:

Yah, I wasn't expecting you to sign up, but maybe a cameo appearance in the lounge for a visit. :sly: we will even allow you to run a turbo like Marc. :lol:

Hey! get it right... I was running a turbo and stage 3 engine upgrade! (at less than 775 hp, but that's hardly accurate all things considered). If you're gonna do it - do it right :cheater smilie - livestrong - *I have never failed a spec test*: :lol:

New one is broken in so I'll pick it up again at some point today and see how much it affects my '38's. I have a feeling they won't come as easily :(
Edit: heading in for a half hour of setup / practice (12:00 EST)
Edit 2: No i'm not - F1 race comes first :lol:

Last edited:
I should be in the Lounge about 8.30pm GMT for some more practice and if anyone needs to qualify.

I am going to the lounge now too

LOUNGE CLOSED FOR QUALYIFING

I will reopen when we are done

LOUNGE RE-OPENED Good run Wes

Al

Last edited:
LOUNGE CLOSED FOR QUALYIFING

I will reopen when we are done

Main Lounge is open again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think at this point it's too late for me to attempt to do a run in the Zonda. Haven't had a tune put on it and haven't even driven it since the event at Indy.

I'll try to get a qualifying run for the SP1 done at some point in the week, but I most likely won't be participating in this combo due to my pedals.

I might just hold out of events until I hopefully get new pedals for Christmas.

Lounge closed for qualifying

Lounge open! Very nice run Litchi

Last edited:
Back