GTP WRS-Online : Special XII - WRS 2.4 at Daytona - Feb 23/24

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 295 comments
***Lounge is closed for qualifying***

Please don't enter until I update this message.

EDIT: Lounge is open.

Last edited:
Any steward(s) available to cover the next few hours? I've got to go. I'll be back on in about 4 hours and then around for the final 2 hours before the deadline tonight.

I'll join the lounge Tim. Give me 5-10 min.

EDIT:
I'm looking at the lounge through my capture device on my laptop, I'll check it now and then.

Last edited:
***Main Lounge closed for Quali***
Please don't enter the lounge untill this post is updated. 👍

Lounge is open again. Nice run Bart (GTP_PASM).

Last edited:
If any of you guys with LMP as secondary want to run LMP instead we could use the numbers. At the moment it's 10 GT and only 5 LMP, maybe one more if Ren can make it.

Matthew... are you going to qualify?

Should be able to make the event in either class as needed, just critically time-poor for practice. On hols today, though, so I should be able to quali (albeit slowly).

*** Main Lounge Closed for Quali ***
Please don't enter the lounge untill I update this message. 👍

Lounge open again. Good run Matthew.

Last edited:
*** Main Lounge Closed for Quali *** again. :)

Lounge open again.

Last edited:

EDIT: Lounge open. Nice run speedy.

Last edited:
In the lounge doing some practice. I hope to Q inside the next hour, but I can also observe during that time.

Mohit, you are the last one to qualify. I saw you were in the lounge and left while I was AFK. I've got to get my kids to bed and I'll be available around 8:00 - 8:15 PM Pacific.

WRP001
Mohit, you are the last one to qualify. I saw you were in the lounge and left while I was AFK. I've got to get my kids to bed and I'll be available around 8:00 - 8:15 PM Pacific.

The usual time then :lol:. I'll be there. I'm still slow. Best I can manage in a quali sim is 1'31.4

Please don't enter the lounge until I update this message. 👍

Lounge is open. LMP Qualification is complete. Results to be posted shortly.

Last edited:
Here are the LMP qualifying results:

enduro_daytona_lmp_qualifying.png

I pretty much lucked into pole position as many of the drivers had issues with the bus stop. I'll definitely be on the lookout for sharks (or aliens) in my rear view mirror.

Nice work, Tim! Field looks pretty close there, which is funny considering the usual variance with Daytona (and LMPs, come to that).

What a car.

Last edited:
Congrats Tim. In no way did you luck into pole position, you just did the best job at making a solid lap 👍

Is anyone available for some GT quali? I would be free from 20:00-23:00 GMT today, or can do tomorrow or really any other day. If todays not good, then im usually free so shout out some times and ill tell you what would work. Thanks.

Is anyone available for some GT quali? I would be free from 20:00-23:00 GMT today, or can do tomorrow or really any other day. If todays not good, then im usually free so shout out some times and ill tell you what would work. Thanks.

Yes, I should be around today.

Fantastic. If its ok, I will just have to alter my time to 20:30-23:00. GT academy is on tonight :sly:

Edit: In the lobby now.

Last edited:
***Lounge closed for qualifying.***

Please do not enter until I update this message.

EDIT: Lounge is open. Good run Paul.

Last edited:
***Lounge closed for qualifying.***

Please do not enter until I update this message.

EDIT: Lounge open. Nice run Speedy.

EDIT: Actually, heading out and the lounge is now empty.

Last edited:
I do indeed agree that my exit from the bus stop at the end of lap 2, for my fastest lap in lap 3 quali was dirty. Will have to take that penalty. Very sloppy, but its a tough section to get good exit speed. Guess I just wasn't quite careful enough.

Looking forward to the race nonetheless though, that is the main thing at the end of the day, not starting position.

Im looking to qualify tonight between 9pm GMT and 10pm GMT, it's going to be my last chance I think. Ill run in lounge B as I know practice for Wednesday's race is in the main lounge.

If no one can make it tonight, no problem.

Give me an exact timeframe or just PM me on PSN and I'll hop over from practice to take your Quali.

Give me an exact timeframe or just PM me on PSN and I'll hop over from practice to take your Quali.

👍 Yah Paul, any of us can take a few minutes to hop out of the main lounge into B to observe. No trouble at all. As speedy said, might be easiest if you see us online on PSN just to send us a message and one of us will hop right over.

Back