GTP WRS-Online : Special XIV - The America Cup - April 13/20/27

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 138 comments
Looks like it was a great race. I did watch Oink's livestream (many thanks for that 👍)

The last lap was suspenseful. I thought Twissy would catch Wes, but I think Wes had a bit of a tow to the line which helped him edge out the victory.

I might attend the FGT race, but no guarantees on it yet. If I do FGT, I'll be in for the final round as well.

It would be handy at this stage to know whether depletion is going to stay at normal. Currently it says pending testing. Cheers :)

oink83
It would be handy at this stage to know whether depletion is going to stay at normal. Currently it says pending testing. Cheers :)

All practice sessions were run with normal, even with admins there.

Just practice with normal, i don't see it changing.

Will be in for some practice this eve.. get a grip on the strategy me thinks

It's staying normal. The "pending testing" text has been removed.

Me, Gooners, Twissy and Hasslemoff in the lounge.

The chances of me making the Great Lakes Cup have dropped considerably... 50/50 at best at this point and trending down. I'm on reserve for now.

Just had my first little practice session, best times were 1:14.3xx CS & 1:15.0xx CH.

I'm using a tune from "Motor City Tunes"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8180508#post8180508

Changes highlighted in red.

2.11 Tune
RH 3/-2
Springs 17.0/16.8
Dampers ext 7/7
Dampers comp 6/5
ARB 6/5
Camber 3.0/2.2
Toe 0.05/0.27
LSD 12/7/37
Brake balance 7/0
Downforce 60/90
Ballast 160
Balast Position 1(move forward for more understeer)
Weight Distribution 47/53
Power Level 75.2%

Sorry am not sure i can make it this sat :( will try my best an get out of partying lol.. anyway if i do head out i will let you guys know asap..

Going into lounge B for some more practice. Feel free to join

I'm out for today and next week. Hope you guys have a good race.

I don't think I'll be racing. Haven't touched my wheel in over 2 weeks and I'm not sure how my leg will do. Probably not best to jump straight into a 75 minute race without knowing I can handle it.

I don't think I'll be racing. Haven't touched my wheel in over 2 weeks and I'm not sure how my leg will do. Probably not best to jump straight into a 75 minute race without knowing I can handle it.

I'm out for today and next week. Hope you guys have a good race.

I'm gunna be streaming it if you fancy watching. (hoping to stay in the race this time)

Never leave races but spun around 4-5 times + forgot to change tires. Got a little angry when I OK'ed CS tires and left. Sorry.

This FGT@Indy was hardest race i have been so far in my GTP/WRS history. Fast action all the time - no time to rest.

Here are the updated points standings:

event85p2_res_points.png

I am going to opt out of the last race due to my performance in the first 2. However, if there is space in the lobby, I would be very happy to stream the whole race, even add some commentary on goings as well.

Of course if its a full lobby or whatever, then I won't do that :D

To admins: there is again some difference between Dodge's 487 HP and regulations settings - they're not matching.

To admins: there is again some difference between Dodge's 487 HP and regulations settings - they're not matching.

I don't see an issue. We will set max PP to 573. We do that all the time on Wednesday so why is it a problem here?

I am going to opt out of the last race due to my performance in the first 2. However, if there is space in the lobby, I would be very happy to stream the whole race, even add some commentary on goings as well.

I don't think there will be a problem with you joining the lounge, observing and streaming.

There's only 11 registered, including reserves. You're more than welcome to work the event as a broadcaster. 👍

I'm still unsure whether I will race or not. Even without dealing with my leg, the timeslot wasn't exactly the best for me, but it was done to avoid issues with the weekly Saturday events.

Take look post #55 (by Gravitron). Same issue.
I don't see an issue. We will set max PP to 573. We do that all the time on Wednesday so why is it a problem here?

Back