GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

You looked so happy it was like a kid on his birthday!

Last edited:
Haha awesome pictures you look very happy!

I have to ask are you still thinking about the Thrustmaster wheel because it seems like the Fanatec does the job pretty well. Also how many miles have you racked up on that RUF?

not really, i mean the thrustmaster with the gear shifter is beyond 500 euros... thats in my eyes too much for a steering wheel. Im sure its great and all but the price tag is a notch too high :)

the GT3 RS V2 and the clubsport pedals are doing an amazing job ! Gear shifter should be here this week!

About the RUF, not quit sure how many miles it has on yet but it has nearly 100.000km on it yet. (62.000 miles) not sure with how many it came from the UCD

Chris

I also see you lost your awesome tan. Shame, lol.

Anyways, coming to today's (tonight's) NASCAR race?

How does next Tuesday at 4:00 PM EST sound? Good videos, and i've been watching every single one since the day you uploaded the one with your Miata! Keep them coming Chris.

How does next Tuesday at 4:00 PM EST sound? Good videos, and i've been watching every single one since the day you uploaded the one with your Miata! Keep them coming Chris.

4pm eastern is like midnight or 1 am for me... is there any chance that you could host this event 2 -3 hours earlier? Or is that inconvinient for US players?

Thanks man, really appreciate that. New Live online race commentary should be up this week 👍

Chris

4pm eastern is like midnight or 1 am for me... is there any chance that you could host this event 2 -3 hours earlier? Or is that inconvinient for US players?

Thanks man, really appreciate that. New Live online race commentary should be up this week 👍

Chris

Sounds good, but I usually sleep in. Maybe I will go to bed early one night and we can race at around 8:00 AM EST? I won't be using a mic though. It got taken away for a month since I was using it when I wasn't supposed to.

Thing is, when I can use it, it's mainly when the guys who insult others are on, but when I can't use it, the good players are on... and I used it when the good players are on...

Midnight or 1 in the morning for you when it's 4 in the afternoon for me? Holy crap I thought it was only 10 PM or 11 PM where you live!

Cool, as always! :D
WAS THAT MY PSN ON THAT VIDEO!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
I was wondering when you were going to upload another one. Great as always.

It's funny to me how people do the corner cutting and all that because surely they know they would be disqualified or something.

Cool, as always! :D
WAS THAT MY PSN ON THAT VIDEO!?!?!?!?

yep it was :lol:

I was wondering when you were going to upload another one. Great as always.

It's funny to me how people do the corner cutting and all that because surely they know they would be disqualified or something.

ja i was busy the past 2 weeks but now im back, mainly on iRacing, so expect some proper 720p gameplay commentary since i got fraps :D

And no corner cutting in iRacing :lol:

Chris

yep it was :lol:

Sweet! Looked like the message I sent when I was leaving to visit my father for Super Bowl XLV. Shame the Steelers lost to the trendy pick :(. Harrison Ford was right :lol:.

Also, I would like to see some iRacing videos sometime. ;)

Hhahahahaha i was the guy in the first go kart race on suzuka that pulled over hahahaha.
I thought they were in a league and there were french people calling my name so i left lol.

You still bumped two cars :lol:!!!!

And what the heck was a pick-up truck there for?

You still bumped two cars :lol:!!!!

And what the heck was a pick-up truck there for?

:lol: yea i did, BUT NOT INTENTIONALLY :lol:

in my defense... the AI did brake very early, where i really didnt expect them to brake... and the truck... i was asking myself the same bloody question:scared:

Chris

So, tomorrow my new HD Camera should arrive, so from then on there will be 720p Videos to enjoy :D

Chris

Good to see ya back! You haven't been on (PSN) in 3 days.

Maybe you should upload a series on YouTube, "The Adventures of Chris" :lol:.

Are you still making videos? Just asking since you haven't been on PSN in 4 days.

By the way, do you like the camera?

Good as always!

I want to see a replay of a race between you and your GF.

Now THAT would be interesting.

Good as always!

I want to see a replay of a race between you and your GF.

Now THAT would be interesting.

i just told her and maybe today after shes done with uni, well have a race.
How about you guys name the track and the car.

Remember, she will be using the wheel and pedals, im gonna be on DS3 :sly:

The sound track is awfull - whats the name of that song? fanatec shifter?

:D kidding ;)

:lol:

Chris

^
You drive a 2CV and she drives an FGT... joking.

NASCAR at Autumn Ring or Indy Road Course. 3-6 laps. She'll kick your butt haha :lol:!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back