GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 3,006 comments
Right...which is dumb if I set up an account for my son and give him a certain amount of money to use in the store. Would the receipt of purchase go to the email that he logs into or the one that is set up with the master account?
So I am saying for someone to create a new GTP_ PSN account will require a second email address, which some do not have.

As for your son's thing: I am under the impression that all charges are running through the master account, so I would assume the master account address will get it.

Hey There, I would like to be added to the registry, but I think my PM status is locked(I'm a rooky to this forum) I would appreciate it if I could be a part of this! Thank you for your time

Hi, VanHelzer
Another one or two more posts should enable your ability to send PM'S. 👍👍

EDIT:

Actually, you're good to go now.

No, i don't believe there is any way to do that. The new accounts don't transfer anything, because they are supposed to be new accounts for people who use your PS3. It's essentially starting over with every game you have ever played...

Ack, I need some clarification on this. When you meant PM, did you mean PM using the GTP forum or using the PS3 PM system? I think I misinterpreted by sending my GTP registry application via the PS3 PM system - Sorry!

Ack, I need some clarification on this. When you meant PM, did you mean PM using the GTP forum or using the PS3 PM system? I think I misinterpreted by sending my GTP registry application via the PS3 PM system - Sorry!

Yes, use GTP PM System. 👍

I just happen to have a lot of non-Gran Turismo friends too.

Heretic Kill the non believer ;)

No, i don't believe there is any way to do that. The new accounts don't transfer anything, because they are supposed to be new accounts for people who use your PS3. It's essentially starting over with every game you have ever played...

AS far as game saves go you just copy them over to the new user you create.

Just to be clear, anybody that has downloaded the game will not be able to change his PSN ID. You can create a new PSN account yes, but GT5P will not run from it. It only runs from the account your bought and downloaded the game from.
I wish I could be GTP_yannc but unfortunately I will remain "yannc". Will never download a full game again!!
Hopefully my non-standard ID will still allow me to enter future tournament :-)
Oh, and I drive a Yellow Elise. They are not many left online so you should see me quite often in Susuka 700 :-)

That's really poor.

I have Tekken , Warhawk and Flow that I have downloaded. All these work on other accounts on my PS3.
I thought that downloaded games might have been locked to a particular console.
But I fail to see why sony would restrict the use of the game to one user per console.

That's really poor.

I have Tekken , Warhawk and Flow that I have downloaded. All these work on other accounts on my PS3.
I thought that downloaded games might have been locked to a particular console.
But I fail to see why sony would restrict the use of the game to one user per console.

This is a stinker all right! When the irst map pack came out on R:FOM, I unwittingly brought it with another master account. I deleted that account because I was not using it, and when I got onto the game with my original sign on, they were gone! :grumpy: Sony need to sort this out, its rediculous!

I can understand that they want to prevent copies, but Sony come on, on the same PS3...
Maybe they will create a utility to "transfer" a downloaded game to a different PSN account...

Weren't yall talking about 5 copies being authorized for downloaded games?

I bought mine in hard copy to be able to sell it when GT5 Full comes out.

Ohh yea, and now I'm GTP_Miatamaniac9, so watch out! It might be a little bit though, b/c I'm still racing at the beginner level until I complete A and B.

Is there less bumping at the higher online racing levels?

Chris

I've added myself as GTP_Denur (needs to be confirmed here yet). I'll be mostly racing on 700pp Daytona Road Cource this evening (from 2008/04/18 - 21:24 GMT+1).

Hi, I have just signed up on this site. Looks great. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. My username for here and Gran Turismo Prologue is GTP_Persia.

Look forward to racing. Cheers

Weren't yall talking about 5 copies being authorized for downloaded games?

I bought mine in hard copy to be able to sell it when GT5 Full comes out.

Ohh yea, and now I'm GTP_Miatamaniac9, so watch out! It might be a little bit though, b/c I'm still racing at the beginner level until I complete A and B.

Is there less bumping at the higher online racing levels?

Chris

I had my euro download on two PS3s, but i had to create an identical master account on the second PS3 to use it.
You can then not use any other or new account sub or master.
I went out and bought the hard copy to create my GTP Psn id, but i had to start over again from scratch, it wouldnt recognise my old game save and just kept creating a new save.

I need an answer quick smart. I'm trying to create a sub-account, and when it tells me to enter the username (e-mail address), I enter it and it tells me the e-mail address can't be used :mad: Why not? Do I have to use a different e-mail address? That is crap, another reason why this is a bad idea. Not everyone has 2 e-mail addresses to make a new account with?
What's going on?! Help me please.

I need an answer quick smart. I'm trying to create a sub-account, and when it tells me to enter the username (e-mail address), I enter it and it tells me the e-mail address can't be used :mad: Why not? Do I have to use a different e-mail address? That is crap, another reason why this is a bad idea. Not everyone has 2 e-mail addresses to make a new account with?
What's going on?! Help me please.

Anyone can make a free email account. The only time you need this email account is for signing up for your PSN sub-account.

Just go to www.hotmail.com or another free email client. It takes just a few minutes. Shouldn't be a problem.

;)

So you do need a different e-mail to make a sub account? :grumpy:*sigh* Guess I have no choice.

Edit: Did it all, made new e-mail, made sub account. But I'm not happy about it :odd: :lol: J/K

I will now be known as GTP_nd4holdenspd, see ya'll PAL players out there.

Maybe we can start scheduling times for GTP members to flood certain online events

We can make a schedule that on certain dates we all race a certain event at a certain time of day to increase the chances of us racing each other

Maybe we can start scheduling times for GTP members to flood certain online events

We can make a schedule that on certain dates we all race a certain event at a certain time of day to increase the chances of us racing each other

I was just thinking that! It's a great idea that more than doubles the chances of meating other GTP members (I met 2 last night! (In extremely bumpy conditions))

I was just thinking that! It's a great idea that more than doubles the chances of meating other GTP members (I met 2 last night! (In extremely bumpy conditions))

It's a very good idea indeed. I think I was one of those 2 GTP members you met yesterday. I didn't meet any other member though. Hopefully I'll see you (and other GTP members) again on Fuji!👍

By the way, my GTP-name is GTP_Racer_LP and I'm mainly racing at Fuji 700 pp.

It's a very good idea indeed. I think I was one of those 2 GTP members you met yesterday. I didn't meet any other member though. Hopefully I'll see you (and other GTP members) again on Fuji!👍

By the way, my GTP-name is GTP_Racer_LP and I'm mainly racing at Fuji 700 pp.

Yes, you was one of the two, but I had to drop out after getting bumped way out...
The second GTP member I saw was GTP_Finbeak

Yes, you was one of the two, but I had to drop out after getting bumped way out...
The second GTP member I saw was GTP_Finbeak

Yeah, I think I saw you sliding off track at the second corner and I didn't see your name in the results anymore, so I suspected something like that. I think we were in the same race earlier aswell and you finished 6th then and I came in 2nd.
Hmm, GTP_Finbeak, it sounds familiar. Maybe I also raced him last night, but he will be the only other one.

GTP_Jump_Ace :) NTSC (US) Thx and see ya out there!

Jerome

Yeah, I think I saw you sliding off track at the second corner and I didn't see your name in the results anymore, so I suspected something like that. I think we were in the same race earlier aswell and you finished 6th then and I came in 2nd.
Hmm, GTP_Finbeak, it sounds familiar. Maybe I also raced him last night, but he will be the only other one.

I got bumped out in the first corner by a Ford GT I think...

Anyways, we could try to flood the 700PP Fuji F race at maybe 11:00 CET which is about 25 minutes from this post...:)

PS: I'm in the PAL region.

I got bumped out in the first corner by a Ford GT I think...

Anyways, we could try to flood the 700PP Fuji F race at maybe 11:00 CET which is about 25 minutes from this post...:)

That's fine for me. See you then

Back