GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 3,006 comments
Great!
I've never seen GTP members online before, but last night there was at least two of us, I think.
Fyshokid , I saw you! Although the race itself was quite a struggle for me: there was a driver with a white Lancer who tried to get me off the track by crashing my rear every time I overtook him.
There was also GTP_Ron if I remember right at Suzuka (16 drivers :odd: always 12 before). But the race ended because of lagging.
This GTP_ badge really helps to make things clearer. Let's carry it with pride and honour.
:cheers:

Yeah! I think it's a great idea!
Also we should try to plan some "Floods" maybe a day before or something because as Racer_LP said, 25 minutes just isn't enough... We should make a thread where we can see when the next "Flood" is (Until we get private lobbys:sly:)

Hi

My new PSN ID is GTP_BJM

For the most part I race at Susuka PP700 in one of my Audi`s R8.

See you there....

Hi guys. i want to ask something.
I create the psn id what can i do more to become member in gtp members
If anyone want to answer me. Thx very much:)

I just saw you in your R8 :-) Difficult to have a good race with the aggressive drivers on the track today...

I just saw you in your R8 :-) Difficult to have a good race with the aggressive drivers on the track today...

I remembered having seen your name at this forum. Good driving on your part.
Hope to race more against you in the future.

Hi. I'm from the UK
My new account is GTP_AdotF
If you would like to play me at any other game my normal Psn id is AdotF
Feel free to add me

Event though I can't have GTP in front of my username, it's great to see these GTP_ on the grid, as all the ones I have seen so far are very respectable drivers. Makes a huge difference to the race.

Hello all GT5P racers!

Most of the time I am lurking these forums, but it's time now to participate in the GTP online racing experience.
Some of you have seen me already online as TooFast4Stig with my Japanese and now Europe (PAL) copy of GT5P.

My GTP-id will be: GTP_2Fast4Stig

See you online....... 👍

When i see GTP in front of someone's name it then feels like you can have a great race. I played with you earlier yannc and have played with crasher (2fast4stig) a while ago. Your a fair driver yannc i remember you behind me in you yellow lotus, but i over done it on a corner and was off the track but got back on and found it hard to get close to you! :(

When i see GTP in front of someone's name it then feels like you can have a great race. I played with you earlier yannc and have played with crasher (2fast4stig) a while ago. Your a fair driver yannc i remember you behind me in you yellow lotus, but i over done it on a corner and was off the track but got back on and found it hard to get close to you! :(

Good race, I like racing Evos! I think they are a good match against the Elise. The Elise is slower in straight so I have to do a good time in the S curves. I never overtake there though, it's too risky and you will push someone. My favorite place to overtake is the Dunlop curves (inside).

Yes a great corner for overtaking especially when people run wide your able to creep in :). I think ill stop flooding this thread with a different subject ha. Looking forward to racing everyone!👍

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'd like to be added to the registry, but I don't think I'm able to send private messages. I'd really like to start racing with people that don't crash into you every chance they get!

Thanks

I think i remember you Hyperuk. I raced against you several times on HSR Reverse. Fair and pretty quick in your little Lotus.:)

I think i remember you Hyperuk. I raced against you several times on HSR Reverse. Fair and pretty quick in your little Lotus.:)

Cool, I do remember your name,👍 But i cant remember your car. 💡 Sorry.
I had a phase of racing at the HSR reverse in my elise, but now with the 700pp races, im really enjoying suzaka in my Evo X.
Also today i have had a couple of races with GTP_charvel88 and GTP_DustDriver. 👍

Hello all GT5P racers!

Most of the time I am lurking these forums, but it's time now to participate in the GTP online racing experience.
Some of you have seen me already online as TooFast4Stig with my Japanese and now Europe (PAL) copy of GT5P.

My GTP-id will be: GTP_2Fast4Stig

See you online....... 👍

I remember seeing you last week, either at HSR or Suzuka, seem to remember a good battle. Welcome to GTPlanet, I'll see you on track!

Well, this has shut me up. Having GTP_tags is a great way to recognise GTP drivers and often means you can have a good race with them. (If you actually get to meet them on track)

Nasadus-NL

I think I saw your PSN id once or twice on the track :)

Having GTP_tags is a great way to recognise GTP drivers and often means you can have a good race with them. (If you actually get to meet them on track)

I've been invited to become a friend by a couple of (unknown to me) people with a GTP PSN id. When "checking them out" on GTP they are nowhere to be found. The reason for this is that they have not updated their user profile to include their online handle. One of them I'm pretty sure I have never raced against. The other is a, confirmed by moderator, GTP member.

I suspect that they've taken the PSN "GTP-list" and gone through the trouble of adding it to their list of 'invite a friend'. Though I applaud them for their efforts I don't think I'll be adding them sometime soon.

I'd prefer/suggest these members update their GTP profile too.

Re-reading this post it all sounds like I'm bitching but that I ensure you is not my intention. For the moment I fail to see why I should be accepting all these invites to become a friend. If you're online and we happen to meet up in the same race good!! Looking forward to racing you.

AMG.

Edit:
No disrespect to those that have sent me request and had it denied. But until we have raced at the very least that's how it will stay.
Same here.

I received a few invites too, I should look them up, make sure they actually have PAL :lol:

I think I saw your PSN id once or twice on the track :)

I've been invited to become a friend by a couple of (unknown to me) people with a GTP PSN id. When "checking them out" on GTP they are nowhere to be found. The reason for this is that they have not updated their user profile to include their online handle. One of them I'm pretty sure I have never raced against. The other is a, confirmed by moderator, GTP member.

I suspect that they've taken the PSN "GTP-list" and gone through the trouble of adding it to their list of 'invite a friend'. Though I applaud them for their efforts I don't think I'll be adding them sometime soon.

I'd prefer/suggest these members update their GTP profile too.

Re-reading this post it all sounds like I'm bitching but that I ensure you is not my intention. For the moment I fail to see why I should be accepting all these invites to become a friend. If you're online and we happen to meet up in the same race good!! Looking forward to racing you.

AMG.

I second that. No disrespect to those that have sent me request and had it denied. But until we have raced at the very least that's how it will stay.

The majority that are on my GTP friend list are from when we were first playing the JPN version.

Just a quick quetion: You still can't choose wich users you wanna race right?

BTW, look for GTP_Strittan on the track! I'm playing right now..

I got Digital Nitrate's message yesterday and I'm hoping to spend some time tonight and create mine, but my dad is on Warhawk lol. See you all soon online.

Saw a couple on the Suzuka racetrack today, GTP_magburner in his F40 and GTP_GSTAR74. Like to apologise in advance (including GTP_GSTAR74) on one of the races where I was host and the server disconnected just before the start. My PS3 is really struggling with the internet lately, we have 2 laptops, 1 desktop computer and 2 PS3's all connected to the internet at the same time, my mates PS3 was downloading the MGS4 Online Premier Beta update thingy with an average of 110kb/s (when I did mine it was only 40kb/s on average) and is downloading a chunk of stuff in torrents on his PC which left my PS3 connection reeling. It's not like me to quit a race at all, I just hosted a race before that happened with only 7 cars but made it through (took a while to load up though since its that bad) so sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Back