GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
How do I cancel my entry into the first race?
My grandmother died and I need to go to her funeral, so I won't be able to make it on Sunday.

I am in the drivers list for the event... The "P" means that my entry is in process???

Probably means provisional: You have to participate in three events to get a Division placement, i.e register your lap time in three WRS Time trial events.
Welcome!

I am in the drivers list for the event... The "P" means that my entry is in process???
I see that, but from what you said earlier, it sounds like you attempted to put an entry in the career credit tracker without the car cost.

Do remember that the car cost is just the car cost, not what you spent on a car wash, oil change, paint, rims or comfort/soft tires (the only items you can spend money on legally).

I see that, but from what you said earlier, it sounds like you attempted to put an entry in the career credit tracker without the car cost.

Do remember that the car cost is just the car cost, not what you spent on a car wash, oil change, paint, rims or comfort/soft tires (the only items you can spend money on legally).

Thanks a lot for your help!! :cheers:

I have a question.In my submission I informed the team that I will have the 1995 Civic EG6 SiR but I didn't wrote its prize.What shall I do?Submit again by adding the prize?

You put the name of the car in the wrong form, there is 3 Registration forms for each item.

1st Registration form is for the race on Sunday. Which you put your car details in. This form is to only register for the event itself.

2nd Form on the post underneath if for the Credit tracker in which you enter your car details and price, the register here is just above the credit table, note this form will not accept a response unless you enter the value as well as you'r car details.

3rd Form on the next post is to register for a Bonus event.

EDIT: This is the form you need to use for your car details click on register here in this post. Credit Tracker post

You put the name of the car in the wrong form, there is 3 Registration forms for each item.

1st Registration form is for the race on Sunday. Which you put your car details in. This form is to only register for the event itself.

2nd Form on the post underneath if for the Credit tracker in which you enter your car details and price, the register here is just above the credit table, note this form will not accept a response unless you enter the value as well as you'r car details.

3rd Form on the next post is to register for a Bonus event.

EDIT: This is the form you need to use for your car details click on register here in this post. Credit Tracker post

Ι just registered to the Credit Tracker post and realised my mistake when I saw the 2nd form :banghead:

Have you considered allowing the sale of cars for a discounted amount like you can do in GT6.

Yes it was considered, to implement it automatically at the moment is a no, will it be in a update I can only give you the same answer as PD would ;).

@Nickonen 16.98 thats a cheap car :lol:, dont re enter the value again just post the price in the thread or send me a PM :cheers:

For anyone trying to achieve the 1 24 lap time at GVE, the fastest that anyone got tonite was a 1 25 0 with no draft. Most of the cars were in the mid 25s to mid 26s. 4 of us tried about 10 different cars, we think there is one car that can get to right around the target time. So if you are finding it tough to get close to 1 24, I would not worry too much, as the car should hit the time on the other 2 tracks. Some cars that seemed quickest at GVE, were the CRX,Clio, Suzuki Swift, one of the Silvia's and the Miata. I am sure there are others, but those were the ones I remembered.

Last edited:
I think I'm ready for Stowe. Five 1'05.0xx laps in a row :)
The GVE will be tricky. I only got 1'24.3 but all my other laps were under 1'25.
Autumn Ring is always fun.

photo.JPG

Last edited:
So, to clarify, I only need to account for the price of the car itself, not any tuning or customisation parts?

EDIT: Just read that tuning is prohibited for this event, so just the customisation parts?

So, to clarify, I only need to account for the price of the car itself, not any tuning or customisation parts?

EDIT: Just read that tuning is prohibited for this event, so just the customisation parts?
Quoting myself...
Eggstor
Yes, some cars require a change to comfort/softs to meet regulations, and some cars will benefit from an oil change. However, if you're already using a power limiter, you might be better off not changing the oil because doing so will cost you top-end horsepower (though in most cases you will keep the low-end torque boost).

As for the Grand Valley testing, I'm halfway through my 84-car test (out of 258 cars, including clones, that can get between 330 and 350 PP), and I have managed to bust 1:25 at Grand Valley East with only 4 Hondas so far - the 1997 and 1998 Civic Type R, the 1990 CR-X SiR, and the 1992 CR-X del Sol SiR. I haven't hit the Clio, Silvia, the early-to-mid-1990s Civics or any of the MX-5's on my list yet though.

For anyone trying to achieve the 1 24 lap time at GVE, the fastest that anyone got tonite was a 1 25 0 with no draft. Most of the cars were in the mid 25s to mid 26s. 4 of us tried about 10 different cars, we think there is one car that can get to right around the target time. So if you are finding it tough to get close to 1 24, I would not worry too much, as the car should hit the time on the other 2 tracks. Some cars that seemed quickest at GVE, were the CRX,Clio, Suzuki Swift, one of the Silvia's and the Miata. I am sure there are others, but those were the ones I remembered.

When I was testing cars a few days ago, those were the times that I was getting. At the time, I thought I was too far off the pace and would just float around the back (where I am comfortable :) ), but now that I see that others are getting around the same times it make me feel so much better. As long as I can keep my lines and times consistent (and stay on-track) I should be able to compete for a win. There's a first time for everything. :D

Ok, I think I'm dumb. Are we gonna get new budget for the 2nd round (400pp) or would it be good to get a car that can compete do 350 with power limiter and 400 with stock power?

Ok, I think I'm dumb. Are we gonna get new budget for the 2nd round (400pp) or would it be good to get a car that can compete do 350 with power limiter and 400 with stock power?
There is no new budget between rounds, so it's up to you whether to do a 1-car, 2-car or 3-car run through the series.

Looking over the stats of the eligible cars (but not testing; I haven't nearly made it that far), I will say that if you're going to buy 2 cars, it would probably be better to have 1 car do the Amateur and Novice Cups (less of a performance difference, and 2 rounds to get back your second investment instead of 1).

Speaking of testing, has a decision on tire wear/fuel conspumption speed been made for the Sunday Cup? It currently is listed as TBD.

Speaking of testing, has a decision on tire wear/fuel conspumption speed been made for the Sunday Cup? It currently is listed as TBD.

Yes normal tyre wear :)

Also the capped lap times for the rest of race's have been released so you can test some more ;)

Yes normal tyre wear :)

Also the capped lap times for the rest of race's have been released so you can test some more ;)
Many thanks for that. I have lap times in 49 of the 84 cars under consideration for Sunday Cup and I just found my first two non-Hondas that can do 1'24.x at Grand Valley East - the 1998 Toyota Corolla Levin/Sprinter Trueno.

Ah I forgot about those old Toyotas. They are FR, right?
I think the game gives FR disadvantage especially at low PP. You get less power/weight compared to FWD and the better handling of FR is not enough to overcome the handicap.

I think the game gives FR disadvantage especially at low PP. You get less power/weight compared to FWD and the better handling of FR is not enough to overcome the handicap.

I found the same thing in looking at the cars. More HP in FF cars than FR cars with similar PPs. There were a few places on track where FR was better, like the entry to the tunnel, FF cars spin the fronts like crazy right there. The Silvia Q 14 was about the fastest FR car I found at GVE.

The 1998 Levin/Sprinter are FWD. I haven't gotten to the 1982 versions or the lone Silvia on my list yet.

I have only a few FR's on my list (and fewer tested so far), and at 1.25.5, the 1998 Toyota Altezza RS200/Lexus IS 200 (J) are the fastest I've tested so far. Yes, they're sweet-handling, but they're not quite fast enough, at least in 350PP trim.

Given most people drive FF cars nowadays, I'm not entirely surprised PD gave the "starter" ones a leg up.

@PHO3NIX_F1RE I see you signed up for the Bonus event but you have not signed up to race's, if you cannot make the races please change your status to no for the bonus event Thankyou.

Back