• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 250 comments
New Splits:

T1: 24.091
T2: 32.219

T1: 23.914
T2: 31.922

Last edited:
That's enough now, 2 thousandths behind is fine ;)

Looks like I need to jump back into this and get the car up to max HP, whatever that is, assume it's over 600?

Great splits Maverick.

607hp

Quick run before work, slightly faster splits but only a few hundredths up at the line.

T1 23.873
T2 32.163

Still can find a bit of time with a better line through the chicane at the end of t2, and a better line through the last corner.

Wow, sweet splits, D2! 👍 Scott, :bowdown:. I'm at 126mi & 599hp, I'll just blame it on that for being about 1sec behind you, so far. :dunce:

Sweet combo, Sjaak. :cheers:

Took 4 tenths off just doing 20 laps in a row. Also took a pic too.

T1: 24.270
T2: 33.001

Cape+Ring+Periphery.jpg

-The slide is part of my fastest lap, hopefully I can gain some more time there.

Reached my limit in T1 but found some time in T2 and a lot of time in T3.

T1: 24.287
T2: 32.630

Last edited:
I realized I never changed the oil - I haven't put many miles on the car either - find it hard to believe that a simple oil change is going to take me from 561 HP to 597 HP but can't wait to see how my times improve on that little investment. :sly:

Any tips from anyone on how to handle the round-a-bout? I'm assuming it takes some sort of feathering of the throttle or is it possible to take it full throttle all the way around?

i dont think its possible to go round the oval full throttle, i try and get as much speed round it until after the slight dip halfway round then control the revs going into the last tight bit ... if you enter that bit right you can full throttle away up the hill

looking forward to having a go in a bit, try and get that time down!!

sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Some splits to get me on the board, my car is about half way to being fully broken in.;)

I'm not used to this track at all, if I ever get the hang of it there should be more to come.:dopey:

I've been in the low 23.9 in T1 lots of times but have always managed to ruin it somewhere else. Hopefully I should be able to do it and maybe even find a litlle more time elsewhere when I next run.:)

Last edited:
Thanks, Chris. I've cleaned up his posts again, and since his times weren't making it to the Leaderboard, I entered them manually.

i dont think its possible to go round the oval full throttle, i try and get as much speed round it until after the slight dip halfway round then control the revs going into the last tight bit ... if you enter that bit right you can full throttle away up the hill

looking forward to having a go in a bit, try and get that time down!!

sorry

Welcome to GTPlanet and the WRS. I see some other members and staff are already trying to help you out.

PLEASE

Find your shift key. Capitalize the pronoun 'I'. Capitalize the start of sentences. Use punctuation. Review our AUP if you need to.

This is the last time you will get a public warning for this, the next one will be less friendly.

Made some progression due to the tip to change to hood view to see the line better and changed the setting for the wheel to simulation.
Both gave me more speed in the circle.

Question : Why is the leaderboard not taking my country setting ?

Last edited:
Question : Why is the leaderboard not taking my country setting ?

I'm guessing because your Official GTP_Registry entry lists DE for country instead of Germany.

GTP_whiskyecho96 / whiskyecho96 / DE (5.112)

I've made a manual edit to that line, but will probably have to have Vaxen update the master database so it doesn't get reset during the next refresh. I'm not 100% certain if the leader board uses that to figure out the flag, but if so your flag should update during the next leader board update.

PS> Post issues with the leaderboard to GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback as they are more likely to be seen by the admins responsible for the tool.

Last edited:
Wow, sweet splits, D2! 👍 Scott, :bowdown:. I'm at 126mi & 599hp, I'll just blame it on that for being about 1sec behind you, so far. :dunce:

Sweet combo, Sjaak. :cheers:
Let Bob take over for about 70mi and you'll get 605bhp

T1: 23.623
T2: 31.647

I don't think I can find that much more time...

T1: 23.543
T2: 31.642

Last edited:
Sweet splits Wes - I could beat those but it would require quite a few corner cuts and possibly modifying the Ferrari to have deployable wings! :sly:

Sweet splits Wes - I could beat those but it would require quite a few corner cuts and possibly modifying the Ferrari to have deployable wings! :sly:
Thanks man.:)

T1: 23.687
T2: 31.433 :)

I have set up new times:

Do I have to delete my old times now?

...as in delete your leaderboard times? You don't need to do this - the latest splits posted will go on the leaderboard automatically.

If you want to submit to WRSFetchbot then you can simply do so again via PM, or, wait til closer to the deadline and submit your "best" time, which is how I do it.

Thought I'd post something using a 4 speed trany :lol:

T1: 24.465
T2: 32.899

Starting to fine tune the trany now :)

T1: 24.857
T2: 32.158

Last edited:
Would anyone have a setup they'd be willing to share.....?

I'm really struggling this week :banghead:

T1: 24.448
T2: 33.244

I pretty much reached my skill limit here, I'll try some more in a few days.
T1: 24.084
T2: 32.530

Slower at the first two sectors but gained a bit in the third.
T1: 24.259
T2: 32.482

I keep getting slower in the first part of the lap but found another 2 tenths overall.
T1: 24.337
T2: 32.494

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back