GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 66 : Blue Streak

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 250 comments
Update from a season last evening:-

There is still a bit of time left, I might try a few other tunes later to see if any make finding the time a bit easier.:sly: There are too many places on this track where you can lose a lot of time.:crazy:

Had an hour on this last night. Managed to get a few 23.7's through t1, but am struggling with t2 now. Haven't got below 32s, seem to be worse now the car is broken in lol.

I might try using the analog stick to steer around the spiral instead of the directional buttons - so I can hold the car steering angle better.

I've improved my t3 though, I think braking early and taking a tight line is faster through the last corner.
Great splits mcfizzle and ash, I'll try and catch up this evening ;)

I have some free days ahead so I am planning to get some laps in.

Need the practice for the online race next Wednesday aswell.

That jump will be epic with a full pack!!!!!

Nice pics guys,updated the first post.👍

caperingperipheryf.jpg

9vijid.jpg

I think Im done doing tuning weeks. I remember some weeks where about 3 or 4 D1s posted a tune now not even one will.

I'm not running this week (don't like Cape Ring at all) but I can post a setup I have used for this car if anyone is interested... :) Not sure how much use it will be for you though Jack since its for a wheel.

I'm not running this week (don't like Cape Ring at all) but I can post a setup I have used for this car if anyone is interested... :) Not sure how much use it will be for you though Jack since its for a wheel.

I would not say no :)

New splits, but the run to the line was just awful :ouch: and only a tenth better, so far from satisfied.

Aside that can´t figure the lines on T3, the "S" is making me crazy :crazy:

T1: 23.714
T2: 31.313

I think Im done doing tuning weeks. I remember some weeks where about 3 or 4 D1s posted a tune now not even one will.

I´m no tuner, i just throw some numbers and than drive and see if it´s fast, but give it a try, made same thing on last Seasonal TT and a lot of the WRS members liked it :dunce:

dsc0053ef.jpg

Joao, that's awesome mate (both your T2 and the tune).👍

T1: 23.486
T2: 31.470

:crazy: :boggled: 🤬 :bowdown: :<need smiley puking>:
Have you even checked the leaderboard?:P

And try the tune first.:sly:

T1: 23.411
T2: 31.439

Last edited:
My splits from earlier:-

23.984 👎
31.692 👍

There is more in it with the tune I have especially in T1 where I've been two tenths faster but I think I'll try Joao's tune for my next run.:sly:

My splits from earlier:-

23.984 👎
31.692 👍

There is more in it with the tune I have especially in T1 where I've been two tenths faster but I think I'll try Joao's tune for my next run.:sly:

Nice splits Ian.👍 I knew mine wouldn't last for D2 but I was surprised they went as long as they did. I've also seen 2 tenths lower in T1 so I know there is more time, problem is when I do find it the damn jump seems to always go wrong.:grumpy:

Nice tune Jao, thank you. Pitty I was not in time to try out vagabonds tune :)

Nice Joao 👍 really well balanced, looks like Wes is back :nervous:

Last edited:
New Splits, used milross´s tune, thanks man for a fantastic setup.
Still struggling in T2 (that roundabout is driving me crazy) and I think I reached quite my limit in T1.

T1: 24.373
T2: 33.046

Last edited:
Still working on my own tune. Will try the others later. Moving down the leaderboard but T3 is 3/10ths faster.

Al

Nice Joao 👍 really well balanced, looks like Wes is back :nervous:

Yup.:sly:

T1: 23.370
T2: 31.278

But made a mess of T3.:(

T1: 23.424
T2: 31.230

Last edited:
Is there anybody else who hates the corner after the jump?
Or the jump?
I cant get this corner properly because of this jump.

Last edited:
Back