• Track: World Circuits > Tsukuba
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: USA > Honda
  • Model: S2000

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 429 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1155 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sport Soft (S3's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Red and White Rumble Strips, and Tarmac, are Track Surface.
  • This includes faded/worn Red and White Rumble Strips
  • Green Painted Concrete is not Part of the Track
  • The Light Brown Surface to the outside of the Rumble Strip on the Left Side of the Track before the Start Finish Line is Not Track.
  • See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Red and White Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.

Left Side of Track Near Start Finish Line

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_1-1.jpg

Inside of Turn 2

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit_2-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Left Side Exit of Dunlop Curve (Turn 3)

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit_4-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_5-1.jpg

Steward's Comments:
This car feels like it was built specifically for Tsukuba. It takes the hairpins "like a dream" (- GTP_WRP001), but it will bite back hard if you get on the gas too early.
Take a few laps to feel it out, then push it as hard as you can.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times]
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon.

TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed via other private conversation methods
):
  • Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:
  • T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of Splits: 2
TsukubaCircuit_12.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 68 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, June 4th, 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

TsukubaCircuit_13-800-2.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Looks good. I remember Viper won in D2 last time we were here. Gonna give it a few fun run laps now before I switch over to "The Cote". Post some splits anyone can beat to get the ball rolling. haha

Edit:

Yeah Im in the lead!:lol:

I did a few laps and then I thought Ill try Active steering strong just because the cars on the drifty side. My non Strong ghost whipped me bad so that doesnt feel like a good solution for it.

No idea if you need to short shift something tells me yes tho. I didnt even look when it hits peak Horsepower...dumb. How long have I been doing the WRS? :lol:

BB of 5 5 seems real drifty.
I did try 5 2 but to extreme front bias 3 3 beat my 5 2 ghost.

Last edited:
Oh Boy, we are getting a new TT early!! Looks like it will be trying with those tires.

Haha, is this a drifting week then Marc? Never driven this car before... its a riot. Glad its at Tsukuba to be honest. 👍

First few laps before the F1:

Another test of throttle control though not as extreme as the Cobra. Should be a fun week (even though I keep intending to have a few weeks off) :cheers:

Hopefully I can find the time this week to run this competitively. I miss the weekly races, I typically am only getting time for 1 session, which is not nearly enough. Although an arcade week might be just what I need. (no tuning) ;)

Haha, is this a drifting week then Marc? Never driven this car before... its a riot. Glad its at Tsukuba to be honest. 👍

Another test of throttle control though not as extreme as the Cobra. Should be a fun week (even though I keep intending to have a few weeks off) :cheers:

:lol: No, the only drifting I ever do is when I push too hard trying to catch you D1 guys and I get all sideways ;)
I was surprised to see that this car had never been used in a WRS week before. During testing I ran way more laps than anticipated...."ok, ok - just 5 more....". Said that about 5 times - at 2 AM 👍
It really is a great match to this track, much like that Lotus @ Tsukuba "Expert Seasonal" from a while back. I lost track of how many times I raced that one.

You are right, throttle control will be the key here. If ever there was a week that rewards patience, and a smooth driving style, this is it. Unfortunately for me I'm more of a lead foot, thrash the car type of driver, and I'm soooo looking forward to thrashing this little monster :D

Hey Chris, Just need some clarification on the "max HP". My arcade version has only 429HP but the rules state 437HP. Are we allowed to use our garage version on this one. I'm guessing not and haven't been, but I could use 8HP to keep up with you ;).

Hey Chris, Just need some clarification on the "max HP". My arcade version has only 429HP but the rules state 437HP. Are we allowed to use our garage version on this one. I'm guessing not and haven't been, but I could use 8HP to keep up with you ;).

Let me just double check that. I used the GTP GT5 car guide for specs, so it may be I put the wrong HP in the OP.
Regardless, it's the Arcade mode car that is to be used in this one 👍

EDIT: 429 HP is the correct value for the car and the OP has been updated. Thanks for pointing out the error 👍

Last edited:
Fun one, Marc! 👍

These splits felt like they required quite a bit of bravery, but looks like I need more.

Trying to catch Mike's slipstream before he pulls a D3.....uhhh...D4 alien-like move upwards. :lol:

Horribly addictive... I'm taking next week off, no matter what the combo :sly:

Nice opener James lad 👍 And you John. 👍

A few more laps, mostly sideways...

What about tires wear and fuel depletion? Are they allow?

Let me just double check that. I used the GTP GT5 car guide for specs, so it may be I put the wrong HP in the OP.
Regardless, it's the Arcade mode car that is to be used in this one 👍

EDIT: 429 HP is the correct value for the car and the OP has been updated. Thanks for pointing out the error 👍

Thanks for the clarification. How do we tell come verification time, the difference between the two, (or can we). I noticed my garage version is 438HP@7500RPM and the arcade version is 429HP@6600RPM. Is everyone on the honor system?

I may have maxed out. I managed my PB T1 and T2 in the same run but gave a bunch back on T3. I can see me trying to strangle my ghost by the end of the week ;)

0.2 faster

Make sure those are off for offline WRS TT events.

Thanks for the clarification. How do we tell come verification time, the difference between the two, (or can we). I noticed my garage version is 438HP@7500RPM and the arcade version is 429HP@6600RPM. Is everyone on the honor system?
Did you see this part of the OP?
No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.

Seriously, though. When you guys verify each other's replays, you're looking for clean and correct time and tires. The Admins will deal with suspect submissions. 👍

Last edited:
How do we tell come verification time, the difference between the two, (or can we). I noticed my garage version is 438HP@7500RPM and the arcade version is 429HP@6600RPM. Is everyone on the honor system?

There are ways to tell if advantage is being gained by using a car from the garage and not arcade, whether it be a power advantage or another modification that improves performance. ;) Not discounting the fact that the admins are psychic...

• No cheating of any kind - these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.

:sly:

Last edited:
Okay. Sorry for any confusion. I always fallow and read the rules, and love that this league is made up of and ran by "stand up racers". I'm still a bit of a newbie and ask some bonehead questions. Thanks for your patience.

Gave it a first try and thought i´m to stupid to drive, much slower, then i saw, that we can use S3 and i was on comforts... ;) New tires gave me some more speed.

Last edited:
Okay. Sorry for any confusion. I always fallow and read the rules, and love that this league is made up of and ran by "stand up racers". I'm still a bit of a newbie and ask some bonehead questions. Thanks for your patience.

That certainly wasn't a bonehead question, just the opposite in fact.
Sometimes the only way to get a definite answer is to ask the question whether you are new or not.
Plus, now anyone that was wondering the same knows the answer 👍

FYI - that option isn't available in Arcade TT's IIRC :sly:

Last edited:
New splits, need to drive this one with an egg under the gas pedal. :crazy:

Last edited:
I can't do consecutive laps here.:irked: I'm just too slow over the line to start a new lap. Maybe its just me?

Last edited:
Back