GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
I've tried to fix it, but I have to fix my development box first, since I haven't used it on my formatted laptop yet. Ansible has been updated in the meantime and I have to fix my provision script etc.

While i'm at it I think I'll make the responsive version currently on wrs-beta.gtplanet.net, the default on wrs.gtplanet.net, or are there any problems i'm not aware of with the responsive version? (I saw the layout of 'division 0' if broken, i'll fix that)

Last edited:
While i'm at it I think I'll make the responsive version currently on wrs-beta.gtplanet.net, the default on wrs.gtplanet.net, or are there any problems i'm not aware of with the responsive version? (I saw the layout of 'division 0' if broken, i'll fix that)
At the top of the list it says
Div
ision

edit: It's a markup tag in between ie. after "Div".

Hi, I've just recently been graded but it's not showing up on wrs.gtplanet.net leaderboards. Does the site automatically update instantly or does it take a little while?

Cheers. :cheers:

Hi, I've just recently been graded but it's not showing up on wrs.gtplanet.net leaderboards. Does the site automatically update instantly or does it take a little while?

Cheers. :cheers:
Try posting your same splits again, I think that will fix it.

Not to do with the actual WRS, just the nationality system.

Attempting to put 'England,' as your nationality sets it to 'UK.' Scotland and Wales (And maybe Northern Ireland) works for their own country, so why not England?

Hi,

I just noticed we have very special man there - Mr. Podium man :) @DeuxMilles have participated 19 TT and every time he was at division top 3. It would be interesting if you will move to D1 :)

thx a lot my friend. I started in June this year with an initial rookie-placement in d3 bronce. Since this time I'm climbing steadily upwards through the classes, now somewhere in the middle of d2 silver.

But now it's maybe going on slower. Especially last week, where I thought it was enough for the first d1-time but it ended with a +0,005 :/

To be realistic: Next goal is d1 sometime in 2017.

cheers,
D.

Hi,

thx a lot my friend. I started in June this year with an initial rookie-placement in d3 bronce. Since this time I'm climbing steadily upwards through the classes, now somewhere in the middle of d2 silver.

But now it's maybe going on slower. Especially last week, where I thought it was enough for the first d1-time but it ended with a +0,005 :/

To be realistic: Next goal is d1 sometime in 2017.

cheers,
D.
You would win my award for most improved driver of 2016, if we had such a thing.

Glad to see you break through the frustration of your first few events and being at the back of the pack.

Anybody who commits to the events week in and week out will tell you that WRS helps you be a faster, better driver.

That's primarily what we're about, the king of the hill, fastest driver, is secondary to what we are doing here.

Folks, I am a long time player and have an issue that I am hoping someone here can help with. LSS, I could not get online and after saving the game data, had to reset my PS3. Now, after having tried all advise on the subject and having downloaded no less than 75 gigs of data (multiple attempts, using the load first six patches and then disconnect from the internet and load each individually), I keep getting the loaf error, i.e my system cannot get the patches 1.8-1.22 installed. I do not have any problem with the first 8 patches but the next one (2114 MB) does not load. I deleted the game utility data (yet again this morning) and let all patches load while connected to the PS network, but still not F&*%^ing luck. I am so bummed, it has been 7 days and I am dying to drive. All other games, including GT5 work fine, as does GT6, except in Version 1.0 and the system cannot load/install all updates. HELP! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back