GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials' started by steven, Dec 27, 2009.

1. JoostBaksteen

JoostBaksteen Moderator

You can contact the staff (e.g. send Gravitron a PM) so we can hook you up again.

2. Northstar

Northstar Premium

Is anybody else getting the "502 Bad Gateway" page when trying to load the leaderboard?

3. Cats_PJs

Cats_PJs Premium

Yup

4. Antares26

Antares26

Same.

5. StanNz

StanNz

Same here

6. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

We're working on it, thanks guys. :tup:

RuddRacer, Antares26 and Northstar like this.
  7. JoostBaksteen

JoostBaksteen Moderator

Problem solved guys, restarted the webserver and everything is fine again :tup:

8. Antares26

Antares26

Thanks guys! Great emergency pitstop there :tup:

JoostBaksteen likes this.
  9. Rex218

Rex218

Tried to register my G29 with fetchy but would not accept if. Tried it with G27 and no problem. Is the G29 recognised yet?

10. JoostBaksteen

JoostBaksteen Moderator

Hmm, no, it's not recognised yet, I think I'll be able to add support for it today.

Jfrod likes this.
  11. PASM

PASM Moderator

While you're at it, maybe add the T80, T100, T150 and T300 as well :tup:

Jfrod likes this.
  12. JoostBaksteen

JoostBaksteen Moderator

I've tried to fix it, but I have to fix my development box first, since I haven't used it on my formatted laptop yet. Ansible has been updated in the meantime and I have to fix my provision script etc.

While i'm at it I think I'll make the responsive version currently on wrs-beta.gtplanet.net, the default on wrs.gtplanet.net, or are there any problems i'm not aware of with the responsive version? (I saw the layout of 'division 0' if broken, i'll fix that)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    BenMillard and Gravitron like this.
  13. Thematic

Thematic

At the top of the list it says
    Div
    ision

edit: It's a markup tag in between ie. after "Div".

JoostBaksteen likes this.
  14. J_Starscream

J_Starscream (Banned)

Hi, I've just recently been graded but it's not showing up on wrs.gtplanet.net leaderboards. Does the site automatically update instantly or does it take a little while?

Cheers. :cheers:

15. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

Try posting your same splits again, I think that will fix it.

J_Starscream likes this.
  16. epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39

Not to do with the actual WRS, just the nationality system.

Attempting to put 'England,' as your nationality sets it to 'UK.' Scotland and Wales (And maybe Northern Ireland) works for their own country, so why not England?

17. Old man G

Old man G

How do I join to become part of this?

18. PASM

PASM Moderator

I'll send you a PM with all the info :tup:

19. Old man G

Old man G

Awesome thanks

20. GTP_Dutchy

GTP_Dutchy Premium

@JoostBaksteen is it possible to add the t300 to the list of wheels or will this be alot of work for you? I believe t80 and t150 aren't added aswell i dont know about the g29.

danbojte and BenMillard like this.
  21. Thematic

Thematic

The leaderboard's glitchy. Good Night M4te is #138, and clicking the prev gadget brings up Bluebird. Then clicking the next gadget brings up the actual #138. Looks like copy-paste error.

epic_apri_39 and Dragonwhisky like this.
  22. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

Yep, we know about that and are working with our resident magician (@JoostBaksteen) to get it fixed.

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Thematic, PASM and Dragonwhisky like this.
  23. danbojte

danbojte

@JoostBaksteen
    I think the T300 wheel is still not available as a controller. At least my PM wasn't accepted. Would you be so kind to add it, please? :)

24. SRT DK Racing

SRT DK Racing

regarding the g29 dutchy I can confirm that it also need too be added , I just chose the g27 when i should register for using a wheel.....

danbojte likes this.
  25. JoostBaksteen

JoostBaksteen Moderator

Hmmm.. I fixed it quite some time ago, but I see now that it was not published yet... now it is, so you should be able to use it now :)

JamCar0ne, GTP_Dutchy and danbojte like this.
  26. danbojte

danbojte

I confirm that the T300 is accepted successfully now. Thank you! :tup: :cheers:

27. Napalm_LT

Napalm_LT

I just noticed we have very special man there - Mr. Podium man :) @DeuxMilles have participated 19 TT and every time he was at division top 3. It would be interesting if you will move to D1 :)

tarnheld, DeuxMilles and epic_apri_39 like this.
  28. DeuxMilles

DeuxMilles

Hi,

thx a lot my friend. I started in June this year with an initial rookie-placement in d3 bronce. Since this time I'm climbing steadily upwards through the classes, now somewhere in the middle of d2 silver.

But now it's maybe going on slower. Especially last week, where I thought it was enough for the first d1-time but it ended with a +0,005 :/

To be realistic: Next goal is d1 sometime in 2017.

cheers,
    D.

randy1122, tarnheld and PASM like this.
  29. EDK

EDK Moderator

You would win my award for most improved driver of 2016, if we had such a thing.

Glad to see you break through the frustration of your first few events and being at the back of the pack.

Anybody who commits to the events week in and week out will tell you that WRS helps you be a faster, better driver.

That's primarily what we're about, the king of the hill, fastest driver, is secondary to what we are doing here.

danbojte, OZ, tarnheld and 4 others like this.
  30. SRafay

SRafay

Folks, I am a long time player and have an issue that I am hoping someone here can help with. LSS, I could not get online and after saving the game data, had to reset my PS3. Now, after having tried all advise on the subject and having downloaded no less than 75 gigs of data (multiple attempts, using the load first six patches and then disconnect from the internet and load each individually), I keep getting the loaf error, i.e my system cannot get the patches 1.8-1.22 installed. I do not have any problem with the first 8 patches but the next one (2114 MB) does not load. I deleted the game utility data (yet again this morning) and let all patches load while connected to the PS network, but still not F&*%^ing luck. I am so bummed, it has been 7 days and I am dying to drive. All other games, including GT5 work fine, as does GT6, except in Version 1.0 and the system cannot load/install all updates. HELP! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.