GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials' started by steven, Dec 27, 2009.

1. EDK

EDK Moderator

Saw your other post, looks like you forgot to submit to fetchy.

Looks like you have a nice jump on week 14, submit early and then update as you improve. :tup:

Argon and GDS38 like this.
  2. MikeyLCR

MikeyLCR Premium

Hi guys, nothing urgent, tried to change controller to T-GT with Fetchy and he didn't like it

3. EDK

EDK Moderator

Fetchy knows wheel and controller. He doesn't care what kind of either. It's just to display the icons on the board. Use your sig if you want to show off that T-GT. ;)

mistersafeway likes this.
  4. MikeyLCR

MikeyLCR Premium

:lol: Cheers, actually he does, if you hover over the wheel icons in the leaderboard it tells you what wheel people are using if they have entered it, in the thread about fetchy it tells you how to do it and says

"If Fetchy doesn't support your controller let me know in the Leaderboard comments and bugsthread."

Was just doing as instructed

Just thought it was info for people using the leaderboard, and yes I have already "showed off" in my sig. :cheers:

danbojte, geeTeye, EDK and 1 other person like this.
  5. EDK

EDK Moderator

:cheers: I forgot about that.

These days, we only bug @JoostBaksteen when we mess up the board when putting up an event.

There are so many different wheels now, with more coming out every year, that I'm not sure we want to try and keep up.

You'll notice my wheel is a "wheel", and I change them as often as underpants.

I'm on my 6th since joining here. DFP, G25, G27, T500, Clubsport, CSL Elite.

I may get the Fanatec Direct drive, but I think I need to look at also upgrading my rig if I go there.

Various friends have various parts of my old wheel collection, not one piece of that has gone to a stranger. :)

geeTeye, PASM, MikeyLCR and 1 other person like this.
  6. MikeyLCR

MikeyLCR Premium

:lol: no worries mate :tup:

EDK and GTP_Guido like this.