GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS GT3 Championship (MadMax86 Champion)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 841 comments
Race start procedure

Note: Due to the length of the track we are not doing a 1 lap rolling start, we have considerd other starting points for the rolling starts but have come to a conclusion that a grid start would be best for this track.

Drivers would leave the pits in order of qualification and line up on track in the same order and wait for the countdown to the race start, once the timer has been reached you are to remain on the grid until the timer reaches 1 minute (TBD) when the race is to begin.

Delaying the race start means we are able to reshuffle the grid positions before the start if PD decide to alter it.

Just an FYI, this means some care has to be taken not to make first gear too long... Usually with a rolling start it doesn't matter, but if you use the tranny trick and set 1st gear too long you will be a sitting duck on the grid. :lol:

Last edited:
Please do not enter the 3D3 Main Lounge, Qualifying in progress.... I will anounce when the room is cleared again. Thank you

What's the last possible time to qualify for the Le Mans race?
I'll need it because I'm away from home starting tomorrow morning (EU) untill Friday evening.

What's the last possible time to qualify for the Le Mans race?
I'll need it because I'm away from home starting tomorrow morning (EU) untill Friday evening.

Qualifying deadline

Saturday 22nd June. 23.59GMT

Thanks Paul 👍
I'll definitely need all the time I can get when I get home at the end of the week.
Hereby I'd like to schedule my quali already, right before deadline. :sly:

Thanks Paul 👍
I'll definitely need all the time I can get when I get home at the end of the week.
Hereby I'd like to schedule my quali already, right before deadline. :sly:

Lol, im sure we could accomondate you :sly:

I'm having trouble setting up the cars. For instance the SLS:
(I've done 78 laps on indi 500 event to break it in, should be enough.)
630 bhp is about 639 pk, my downforce levels are 40 and my weight is at 1400kg. still it says the pp is 597. I have to crank it up to 644pk (625 bhp) to get it to 598 pp. (So 643pk is still 597 pp)
what am I doing wrong here? I'm not using engine tuning and all weight reduction has been done.

Might be the ballast position.. move it to the rear to increase pp rating.

Last edited:
full downforce? Sorry you did have full df.

Any steward round? I would like to run my quali.

Last edited:
full downforce? Sorry you did have full df.

Any steward round? I would like to run my quali.

Qualifying at the main acc. (GTP_3D3Racing)Please don't enter untill this post gets edited to say otherwice.

EDIT: Qualifying complete. Well done Joel. 👍

Last edited:
That must be it!👍 I played around with the ballast point but never got it back to 0. :dopey:
Thanks for the quick help! :)

Nope wasn't this! I'm completely lost now of what it can be. Up to 643 pk it's still 597 pp. 630 bhp is about 639 hp. weight is 1400kg, ballast position is 0. downforce is 40. no engine tuning.
can it be rigity improvement or that I still haven't broken in the car completely? (while I did 78 laps on the indi 500 event):crazy::ouch:

Doesn't matter anymore, I can't race Sunday due to me being at my dad's place where I can't bring my wheel. I'm going to cancel the entry therefore. I'll be watching Oink's stream to still see all the action :)
Good luck guys! 👍

Nope wasn't this! I'm completely lost now of what it can be. Up to 643 pk it's still 597 pp. 630 bhp is about 639 hp. weight is 1400kg, ballast position is 0. downforce is 40. no engine tuning.
can it be rigity improvement or that I still haven't broken in the car completely? (while I did 78 laps on the indi 500 event):crazy::ouch:

It will be your ballast, but in order to change your PP it should be moved all the way to the back +50.... that will give you 589. If ballast is in the middle (0) that will probably give you 587. There was a similar thing with the F458. Ridigity improvment will never change your PP.

Doesn't matter anymore, I can't race Sunday due to me being at my dad's place where I can't bring my wheel. I'm going to cancel the entry therefore. I'll be watching Oink's stream to still see all the action :)
Good luck guys! 👍

So sorry you can not make it, was looking forward to a new 'lowland' battle :)

It will be your ballast, but in order to change your PP it should be moved all the way to the back +50.... that will give you 589. If ballast is in the middle (0) that will probably give you 587. There was a similar thing with the F458. Ridigity improvment will never change your PP.

So sorry you can not make it, was looking forward to a new 'lowland' battle :)

I'll be doing all the races on wednesday though so enough 'lowland' battles coming. :lol:
goodluck.👍

Good luck guys! 👍

Aww sorry to hear that. Also, the best way to check if you have driven enough miles, if you go into your garage and click on your car, it will actually tell you the total distance you have gone. Then you know exactly if you have broken in all the way.

Also, the best way to check if you have driven enough miles, if you go into your garage and click on your car, it will actually tell you the total distance you have gone. Then you know exactly if you have broken in all the way.

How many miles should it be at?

• All cars must have all aero parts added
  • You must apply the exact performance parts as listed for each car. You cannot reach the given BHP in other ways e.g. adding a turbo instead of a sports ECU.
    [*]You cannot add parts in order to make up for lost BHP because your engine is not fully broken in. Your engine will be fully broken in after 187 miles/300 km of driving.
  • You must perform an oil change prior to every race.
  • All PP figures are given with maximum available downforce.

Like stated in the opening post: 187 miles/300 km should be enough for full break in.
It sure is the ballast position like Frank said, it alters 2 PP.

Tonight from about 18.00 GMT I will be practising for Le Sarthre, as there might be a possibility people want to practise for the wednesday race, I will open up Room A for GT3 practise.

Possible to qualify tonight?

Yes ofcourse, I am about to open a lounge wich will be open untill well over midnight :)

3D3 A Loungenow open for practise or qualifying. Please keep an eye on the thread for possible qualifyers. Do not enter the room when asked. Thanks

Last edited:
Please do not enter the A lounge - qualifying in progress I will anounce when room is opened again. Thank you.

Room open again !!

Welldone GTP_Snowcrash 👍

Last edited:
I'm happy to see Zach finally registered for a race. I got him to join the registry, and now I'm guiding him through the forums and different events. :lol:

Back