GTP_WRS-Online : Academy/D-League Racing - Suspended Until GT7

Fly straight Tombstone! See you soon.

Is anyone interested in a few short races this Saturday? At the usual academy time?

Al

Dependent on how well my toe (I've accidentally bumped it into a door :ouch:) feels, I might join in on Saturday 👍.

OK lets try this. Those interested in a few sprint races On Saturday the 20th at 19:00 Gmt sign in below. Just copy and paste the entire previous message and post with your name below..

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%

OK lets try this. Those interested in a few sprint races On Saturday the 20th at 19:00 Gmt sign in below. Just copy and paste the entire previous message and post with your name below..

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%

Okay;

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%
GTP_DeanJ - 10%

👍.

Will try to make it.

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%
GTP_DeanJ - 10%
GTP_n0iZe - 60%

The list is getting longer. Hope you all can make it. If so, we shall start of with a couple of sprints with last weeks WRS combo...

WRSOENew3D3.png

Presents...

Dream Machine - From The Original

An Online Race based on GT5 Week 125 : Dream Machine - From The Original

GrandValleySpeedway_8copy_zps1c2b1185.jpg

Anybody care to share their FTO tune? I didn't put any time into this TT so I'm not too familiar with the car itself.

Mind if I tag along? I do pretty well in TT's but always seem to go backwards in races, fed up with open lobby drivers punting me off at T1 so would appreciate the practice :)

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%
GTP_DeanJ - 10%
GTP_n0iZe - 60%
GTP_Caine - ??%

Signed you up Caine everyone is welcome to join!!! As long as you don't slowing down for us every once in a while :D

@Jared. I used Chris's Tune it can be found here...Vagabond

Last edited:
awesome, see you all tomorrow :D

Just to let people know, the car is no longer available in the OCD.. and can't be sent to friends either.

Hi all, I have not participated in any WRS event yet. So this will be the 1st.
I will try to make it tomorrow at 19:00 GMT, should be 13:00 Phoenix Time.

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%
GTP_DeanJ - 10%
GTP_n0iZe - 60%
GTP_Caine - ??%
GTP_JogoAsobi - 60%

Hi all, I have not participated in any WRS event yet. So this will be the 1st.

We had to make room on the friendlist and I remember deleting you. Just send the 3 FRs again and I'll make sure to accept them in time so you can join the lounge.

We'll see how the day shapes up, but I'm going to say I'm more like 50%, though I might only be able to do a race or two. Really hoping I can make it, as I think it will be a lot of fun.

Hoping to see you all later,
Greg.

I hope to wake up in time. If not, don't wait around, obviously, but I may join for a bit anyway when I do struggle out.

GTP_Allibubba99 - 90%
GTP_Jared93 - 80%
gtp_gman1647 - 15%
GTP_DeanJ - 10%
GTP_n0iZe - 60%
GTP_Caine - ??%
GTP_JogoAsobi - 60%
GTP_ealirendur - 50%

That was good fun. Al's car turned into a magnet on the last one. I couldn't stop crashing into him! Thanks for coming out guys. Hopefully I can join more of these events.

That was good fun. Enjoyed every second of it! I may go back to the replay later for some pictures! Maybe we will do it again in a couple of weeks.

Al

I really did think this was hillarious:

Uh oh.

Not so good.

Well that ended about as poorly as one would have guessed :dunce:.

Guess that's why we have the academy :cheers:!

It wasn't exactly the result I was expecting, no (I was the slow red one) :D

I wasn't sure if that was you or I. :scared: I had my share of major mis-haps too.
I remember pulling over more than once myself and getting caught in the melee.
Its all good. :)

Hats off again to Al for providing the venue!

I wasn't sure if that was you or I. :scared: I had my share of major mis-haps too.
I remember pulling over more than once myself and getting caught in the melee.
Its all good. :)

On that particular incident, Ren was stopped at the end of the pitlane waiting for us. I got a good draft on Al and pulled to his inside, but neither of us saw Ren until right before the kink. Al moved over a bit, and I did as well, but at that speed it caused us both to go off our line and we had no chance to make the kink. It was really funny. :lol:

That was pretty much definitive of the last race. One of us would get ahead, and then crash or cause a crash when we waited for the others to catch up . At least, I know I did that a few times :rolleyes:. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we can do it again sometime. Thanks to all who showed up, and I agree:

Hats off again to Al for providing the venue!
:gtpflag::bowdown::cheers:

Back