GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Home now.

Still a full room? Already started?

Edit - saw it was full. Oh well :lol: will someone have a room up tomorrow for pre-race practice?
Sorry, we had 16 and consolidated to one room.

Room B up

0474 5961 1639 1577 4020

Room A (if @PASM can host)

nurb-support-race-5-room-splits.PNG

Have fun guys, can't do the last race, sorry, been a reserve though. Tomorrow I work 12h morning shift, need to grab some sleep. See you tomorrow on the track ^^

I'm going to have to pull out from the race tomorrow night. I'd love to take part but I've come back from holiday with a horrible cold and have a few things I need to look at tomorrow night. Have a great race everyone!

Well race 5X was a bit of fun but the regular Room B start was a bit shambolic and the chat was both room A and room B which led to serious problems (we won't do that again) and the room host was not on the chat so when things began to unravel ( Root was stuck on Grid....Big Dawg DCd and something else happened....oh yeah the start was not according to Hoyle and all sorts of people were wandering around further adding to the confusion) I bailed, and so did three others assuming we would restart which we didn't . We milled around, Big Dawg went home and then Pekka showed up and started another room. We had great fun with a great deal of less than serious activities...a fitting end to" ENOUGH AREADY"....non races. Whew.....now to the Big Event. See y'all there.

The last support race in room A was not as eventful. We lost both LMPs early on.
It looks like most people went for position and fun except @alexamenos and this old rat.
We both were rewarded with our fastest qualifying times on our last laps.
I was really thrilled by squeezing under 8:20 until I saw Nic-KL 8:14.219 :eek: - :bowdown:

Well race 5X was a bit of fun but the regular Room B start was a bit shambolic and the chat was both room A and room B which led to serious problems (we won't do that again) and the room host was not on the chat so when things began to unravel ( Root was stuck on Grid....Big Dawg DCd and something else happened....oh yeah the start was not according to Hoyle and all sorts of people were wandering around further adding to the confusion) I bailed, and so did three others assuming we would restart which we didn't . We milled around, Big Dawg went home and then Pekka showed up and started another room. We had great fun with a great deal of less than serious activities...a fitting end to" ENOUGH AREADY"....non races. Whew.....now to the Big Event. See y'all there.

Well sounds like it was eventful. I wasn't there tho. Think you got me mixed up with someone else.

Hmm, I have beer in. Count me in as provrisoonal :lol:
The start was very confusing for me too. The same on Friday. What are we expected to do when the car in front of us stops on the way to T3 or slows down to a speed that makes us fall back far behind the others?

I'm going to have to pull out from the race tomorrow night. I'd love to take part but I've come back from holiday with a horrible cold and have a few things I need to look at tomorrow night. Have a great race everyone!

Could you update your status in the registration form? I assume your cancellation is final?

full

:: Qualifying Results - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring ::

Q_1.png

Q_3.png

Q_4.png

Congratulations to our class pole sitters @Aderrrm, @Nicktune and @Windfire1010. I want to thank everyone that participated in the Week 13 Time Trial, Support Races and well done on all the practice that has gone into racing on the infamous Green Hell. It is going to be a real challenge today, so I hope you all are looking forward to it. I know I am.

:: Lounge Assignments - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring ::

The stewards have compiled the following Lounge Assignments. We will have three lobbies, Lounge A, B and C. Lounge A host will be GTP_PASM. Lounge B will be hosted by GTP_Gravitron. GTP_EDK will be host for Lounge C. Please be in the lobby an hour before the start, so we can sort out connection issues if need be. The lounge splits are viewable when you click the second tab in the following Google Sheet:

@PASM we probably need to get @monoha to confirm for the race.

He mentioned in our team conversation that he was leaving on vacation today and wouldn't be able to make race.

Yep, I picked up on that too. Off skiing; some people have a strange sense of priority :rolleyes: :lol:

I can confirm I’m in.

The room splits look great and I hope everyone finds enjoyment in their race. 👍

Back