GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
we need to put you two in different rooms. That should work.

DF3D1E93-6D95-4803-BB43-888665A00BA4.jpeg

Don’t forget Ring Rats open Sunday at 2pm central . Most likely will do another one hour or. 1+20 just to force more laps for the lesser formulae. Look for Ring Rats WRS. Private room.

View attachment 716998

Don’t forget Ring Rats open Sunday at 2pm central . Most likely will do another one hour or. 1+20 just to force more laps for the lesser formulae. Look for Ring Rats WRS. Private room.

Not sure that's the answer, Javier was in room A with us and still got stuck on the grid :banghead:

View attachment 716998

You know I will likely be there :D

I am certainly not upset with anyone in the WRS or on GTP for that matter. I feel like I have made some new friends? here.

I am going to work on some things on my end. See if I can find a solution. I'm going to update my router, was in the market anyway. But, also going to see what else I can do.

I'm pretty puzzled by my A room experience as well. Doesn't make any sense that Id be able to join and then not be able to find it again.

Couple of things I learned in race:

1) if you hit the share button for your pic, the pic will be taken at the time you hit share not at the time you hit the triangle button, so don't do what I did and hit share and then wait for timer to reach 5:00.

2) don't try to stretch 3% fuel the entire length of Nurburgring.

I'm pretty puzzled by my A room experience as well. Doesn't make any sense that Id be able to join and then not be able to find it again.

Couple of things I learned in race:

1) if you hit the share button for your pic, the pic will be taken at the time you hit share not at the time you hit the triangle button, so don't do what I did and hit share and then wait for timer to reach 5:00.

2) don't try to stretch 3% fuel the entire length of Nurburgring.
I was trying to kick someone else and it kicked you. Apparently it's a bug. I selected the random driver and confirmed that I wanted to kick him. And it kicked you. :ouch:

Sorry.

EDK
I was trying to kick someone else and it kicked you. Apparently it's a bug. I selected the random driver and confirmed that I wanted to kick him. And it kicked you. :ouch:

Sorry.

That actually makes me feel better. I was concerned it was something random that might kick me out of more races.

@Argon taught me an even better shortcut yesterday. Hold the share button for about 2 seconds and it takes a screen shot without bringing up the extra half screen.

EDK
@Argon taught me an even better shortcut yesterday. Hold the share button for about 2 seconds and it takes a screen shot without bringing up the extra half screen.
You can even whip those settings around and set it so you just need to tap the share button to make a screenshot. That's my setting anyway. Just mentioning it because I really think it's way easier.

You can even whip those settings around and set it so you just need to tap the share button to make a screenshot. That's my setting anyway. Just mentioning it because I really think it's way easier.

So, if I open up the share menu (in game), cycle down to ‘Sharing and Broadcast Settings’ (and select), I will be in the ‘SHARE Button Control Type’ menu, I then select ‘Easy Screenshots’ rather than ‘Standard’ and, you are saying that will instantly capture the screen?

Sounds like I’d have a lot of deleting to do after every drive :lol:👍

So, if I open up the share menu (in game), cycle down to ‘Sharing and Broadcast Settings’ (and select), I will be in the ‘SHARE Button Control Type’ menu, I then select ‘Easy Screenshots’ rather than ‘Standard’ and, you are saying that will instantly capture the screen?

Sounds like I’d have a lot of deleting to do after every drive :lol:👍
It's been a while since I messed with the share button settings as I'm used to it now. I believe there are 3 kinds of button pushes which you can assign. A single tap, a double tap and the button hold. I mainly use the single tap to make a screenshot and the button hold to bring up the menu to either save a videoclip or start my broadcast.

As should everybody who watched this one mentioned in the OP:gtpflag:

Well made video 👍

One off-topic comment:
The pit exit shown in the end of the video is an illegal move according to OLR rule 04-A PE-1b "When you exit the pit-lane, you're not allowed to cross the white pit-exit-line" - correct?

One off-topic comment:
The pit exit shown in the end of the video is an illegal move according to OLR rule 04-A PE-1b "When you exit the pit-lane, you're not allowed to cross the white pit-exit-line" - correct?

Correct.

Well made video 👍

One off-topic comment:
I have to agree i would've liked to have other footage underneath that one. also with a blink in the mirror to look for approaching traffic.

room closed
0474 5963 7341 1816 0452
friends only - send a request if not on the list

Edit: Back in 2-3hours

Last edited:
not sure when my year subscription to playstation network runs out and I don't have the money yet to renew it. my tax return money was supposed to be here already but my wife gave me the wrong routing number and now I have to wait for a check in the mail. I have no clue of how long this will be.
if I miss the big event I will not be happy. oh well it is just like my psn id. nolucktoday.

not sure when my year subscription to playstation network runs out and I don't have the money yet to renew it. my tax return money was supposed to be here already but my wife gave me the wrong routing number and now I have to wait for a check in the mail. I have no clue of how long this will be.
if I miss the big event I will not be happy. oh well it is just like my psn id. nolucktoday.
You can check how long your PS+ runs in your Playstation settings somewhere.

In the PS4 menu click on the Plus symbol (usually the first symbol on the left) Then take the option for your subscription (on the right) the screen that pops up tell you start/end/next renewal and amount :cheers:

In the PS4 menu click on the Plus symbol (usually the first symbol on the left) Then take the option for your subscription (on the right) the screen that pops up tell you start/end/next renewal and amount :cheers:
thank you. I just checked and I still have 2 months left. that just made my day a little better. still wish I had my return money but it will get here eventually.

I’ve signed up, provisionally for the big one. I don’t want to jinx that so I’ll say no more.

Should also be good for tomorrow but will confirm before the race,.. usual request though,.. could the start be delayed by upto 15 minutes please?

I will try and get on in a couple of hours if anyone is around/up for a run out. D.

Back