GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Look for track see if that works

Just a word for the stewards or room host today, if I get stuck on the grid please just go ahead with the race because I don't want to be a nuisance for everyone else involved and it seems I'm getting the shortest straw most times. It's just unfair to make you guys waste half an hour just for one racer.
I'll love you guys anyway :D

I worry about this every WRS race too Javier. It has happend to me way too many times :nervous:

For some reason, when it happens to me... It seems to happen to @GTP_Patrick1 too:confused:

Room splits:

Room A
GTP_EDK Host - 0474 6004 6716 6603 7828
StormPacer
GTP_Crispy74
jfrod52
Argon56
GTMX-HECTO1
TRL_ERAZER
Scorpionphvh57
Sig1611
Pokey2301
alexamenos
GTP_Fastas____

Room B
GTP_Gravitron Host - 0474 6004 6744 1750 1252
mr_lab_rat
nolucktoday
Nail-27
vsfit88
BigDawg_1281
HAD_2_GAT_YA
TEX36
MrCooper77
GTP_Patrick1
GTP_Roamer2629

Room A open, join so you can set a practice lap for the grid.

still no luck in finding it, your psn is tex-36 right?
Yes, Sir
Sorry for your difficulty
(All CAPS for TEX-36)

Agree, I got stuck on grid. Thinking about withdrawing from the event. Don't want to waist time and can't race
I agree it sucks. I don't like seeing you and Roamer miss out. Don't drop out though. I was looking forward to racing against you since our skills our not far apart. I hated seeing you get stuck on the grid again. by the time the main event rolls around maybe some of these bugs will be fixed.

I agree it sucks. I don't like seeing you and Roamer miss out. Don't drop out though. I was looking forward to racing against you since our skills our not far apart. I hated seeing you get stuck on the grid again. by the time the main event rolls around maybe some of these bugs will be fixed.

Thanks Quentin! I was looking forward to racing you too. I figured we were probably the best match for eachother. I am afraid me and @roamer2629 may just be SOL. It just really deflates your balloon... I was finally feeling good on this track too.

I don't know what I am going to do. I think it would just irritate me more if I completed a support race... then got hung up in the big race.

Seems only time I had no issues was the EU race Wednesday. Which I thought, that would be the one that would mess me up.

Back