GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV : Group 4 LAN Style Pick and Mix - March 28/29 and April 4/5

• Thread starter EDK
  • 318 comments
Lobby crashed on me and when I try to re-connect it says there‘s server maintenance...

🤬

EDIT: GT community website also down. Oh PD...

Wow!! Talk about bad timing :scared: I hope it all gets sorted so you guys can have your race 👍 Still waiting for my delivery that's coming some time tonight apparently :nervous:👍

its beginning to be a complete joke this game or should I just call it PD , there where some issues last saturday and midweek they make post that says that the issues has been fixed and now its saturday again and it has issues , WHAT DID YOU FIX PD , apparently not last weeks issues :(

Glad it's back up! Have fun guys :cheers:

I will defo join tomorrow night as my 2 new toys just arrived
woohoo.gif
driving.gif

delivery.jpg

Thought should treat myself whilst locked in but hopefully the missus wont quiz the cost too much :scared::lol:

Apologies Guys
I don't know Fuji!
To whoever I cut up - SORRY

It was me but no worries dude. Helps if you have radar on, and if you make a mistake during qualifying just be super careful re joining 👍👍

One strike in Quali and Im out?!
Bit harsh! Im new to this
Man, I asked you to come early so I could see you drive. You did not enter track, I asked you multiple times to do so.

I am not going to let one person spoil it for 15.

So, if you think you want to run, you can arrange a time to meet me in a room so I can observe your driving.

Harsh, yes. But also real, I am not running a training ground here.

Thanks to everyone for coming out today. Sorry about the connection issues, and some more problems with pit out bugs, etc. I thought today went as smoothly as it could, but please reach out if you have any suggestions for improvement.

I will post some results and scoring by tomorrow am.

:cheers:

EDK
Man, I asked you to come early so I could see you drive. You did not enter track, I asked you multiple times to do so.

So, if you think you want to run, you can arrange a time to meet me in a room so I can observe your driving.

EDK

Yeah fair enough
I'll try out whenever is good tomorrow

Back