GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
I don't know about grip but I mess up my breakpoints in quali as light was different.
Ok I have to practice more on that fine weather (13.00) .
EDK
I think we both used fine weather in the qualifying sessions we ran. You are right that default is earlier in the day, but I suspect fine weather will be the race setting.

Any difference you notice in grip is a placebo. ;)

I don't know about grip but I mess up my breakpoints in quali as light was different.
Ok I have to practice more on that fine weather (13.00) .
OK. @PASM will have final say, but I am guessing this was a bit of a copy/paste issue. He made the thread and I posted it, but I have been running fine weather for all my lobbies.

Just watched the driver change video and am a bit confuced on 1 thing , in the video you are asked to take a picture with the share buttom , but its not writen in the text that you need to take a picture ?

Just watched the driver change video and am a bit confuced on 1 thing , in the video you are asked to take a picture with the share buttom , but its not writen in the text that you need to take a picture ?
Is taking a picture hard? We will have replays, but you can save everyone some time if you do it.

Plus the time it takes to take pic may differ so could make a difference. Change driver take 5 mins + pic save ..

Reactions: EDK
Really intrigued to see some different strategies today
As I'm only a provisional participant at the moment, I didn't invest any time to think about strategies.
Since we all run only "racing hard" tires, how would a strategy look like ?
Save fuel? or save tires ? or the opposite ?
Is there something else ?

Plus the time it takes to take pic may differ so could make a difference. Change driver take 5 mins + pic save ..
The race is 2 🤬 hours. Come on....

Look, we spend a lot of time on this. And skipping a pic means we or your fellow participants have to spend more time verifying your pit stop.

If the race really comes down to a couple tenths after 2 hours, I'll buy everyone a lap dance.

It just isn't going to happen.

Back