GTP_WRS-Online : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 188 comments
Hey guys are you planning to do another F1, GT3, LM championship like you did on GT5 anytime in the near future? I think it'd be cool to put all of the new race cars in action over a whole series with some of the best GT6 drivers here.
Let's hope so. I think a bunch of guys are in the middle of that Credit Championship right now, and running two championships at once would kinda jam up the WRS. Were you thinking one running along side a real life racing series to RP with an actual series or one that is strictly WRS invented and just the specific types of race cars running how we choose (I personally like both ways).

I'd be willing to help in case any stewards need testers or organizers.

Yes sometime in the future, the WRS/3D3 Career Championship will be incorporating championship's including GT3's, GT300, GT500. LMP's and other Championships.
Custom to belief you can join at anytime and race in any cup you want as credit will be made available, also capped lap times will not always be used for championships. So keep an eye on the thread for different Championships been made available as we go through GT6 A-spec.

The next event (full details to be released yet) is a team event and only CM tyres will have a cap on lap time and CH tyres there will be no cap.

Please note that all cup's and Championships are stand alone events and credit or cars (event dependent) will always be made available for late starters or people who want to only join when they can or the event takes there fancy.

Were there any races with forced pit stop for certain tyre compound like F1? Or any plans in the future?

Were there any races with forced pit stop for certain tyre compound like F1? Or any plans in the future?
We tried using it in the F1 series we did in GT5 with the Ferrari F1 car, but quickly abandoned it when we learned that the replays were bugged and didn't show the compound changes in some cases.

Then with GT6 having a huge number of pit/tire bugs that didn't get fixed until recently, we haven't revisited it yet. If you want to help test that would be great, but even just this past weekend in the Laguna Career practice races, one of our stewards reported that someone switched to CM tires and started putting up laptimes that would match that change, but both Watch Race and Member List showed them still on CH, leaving us wondering how they were going so fast on CH's. :boggled:

Lots of bugs and limitations to work around.

We tried using it in the F1 series we did in GT5 with the Ferrari F1 car, but quickly abandoned it when we learned that the replays were bugged and didn't show the compound changes in some cases.

Then with GT6 having a huge number of pit/tire bugs that didn't get fixed until recently, we haven't revisited it yet. If you want to help test that would be great, but even just this past weekend in the Laguna Career practice races, one of our stewards reported that someone switched to CM tires and started putting up laptimes that would match that change, but both Watch Race and Member List showed them still on CH, leaving us wondering how they were going so fast on CH's. :boggled:

Lots of bugs and limitations to work around.
I can help to do testing 👍

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but multi-class endurance races (1-2hr race), with each division having its own class (div1 naturally would have faster car than div4)?

The last Multi class enduro was last month https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...mixed-class-enduro-dec-13-14-new-date.319592/

The cars are not locked to divisions though and there is normally a few a year.

Good to know they exist! I will keep my eyes open for the next one.

I like the idea of classes divided by divisions so that you know you will be competing against drivers your own level (more or less). Maybe organizers can think about it for the next one? 👍:gtpflag:

Good to know they exist! I will keep my eyes open for the next one.

I like the idea of classes divided by divisions so that you know you will be competing against drivers your own level (more or less). Maybe organizers can think about it for the next one? 👍:gtpflag:

We've also had something along the lines of that last Christmas break, although everyone was in the same car with different specifications for each division. It were some great races I can tell you :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eck-out-my-taillights-bro-jan-3rd-7th.321909/

Back