GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
Like I said , I cant explain excactly what I want too point out , unless I could do it in danish , but never mind , I have had enough off listening too the tires scream an entire lap , thats probaly also the wrong way too write what I mean .......
Lars,

I understand you, your English is great - both written and spoken. We'll get the Shifter Kart in a combo before GT6 -> GT Sport. :D

The races have been great lately, min DC's, and lots of close racing. 👍 787B @ LM No chicanes on Wed w/ Racing Hard tires. Great, when you know where to brake. :)

May I hope that track is proper track not any of those mini track (stone, Autumn Mini, gt arena, Kart Spaces) :cool:
Motegi RC, Suzuka GT, Full Madrid, Full Autumn, Azur, Gran Valley Speedway, NurburgRing (maybe even green hell :crazy: )
We'll get the Shifter Kart in a combo before GT6 -> GT Sport. :D

May I hope that track is proper track not any of those mini track (stone, Autumn Mini, gt arena, Kart Spaces) :cool:
Motegi RC, Suzuka GT, Full Madrid, Full Autumn, Azur, Gran Valley Speedway, NurburgRing (maybe even green hell :crazy: )

Iff I get my way with what I susgested for the shifter it will be on ascari with tuning allowed

Edit. ohh jammy , when I think off it you might want a rematch in the normal 125 kart :cool:

The shifter aint fun on so small tracks , the most fun and challeging track I have ever tryid is without a doubt ASCARI , but without tuning the shifter is plain boring on any track .....

when we discuss sports cars...only one comes to my mind in first place as filling the image. This one popped up on BAT . 1968.... one owner who just passed.
image.png

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968-morgan-plus-4/

The video on the listing is GREAT

Last edited:
Unrelated to everything on the matter... (sort of, but kind of GT related?) Yesterday I played Moon Over the Castle live!

(I'm the guy on the right playing the melody)

I apologize if this is severely off topic or advertising (in which I will remove this).

*goes back to praying for no more F40 or Genesis combos and contemplating a return to the WRS*

💡 if only I had the time. But that could work all everyone would have to do is send each other their, bass, drum etc samples/recordings. Then some one could edit it and create a final track. Have no idea how to go about it

Actually, there's a program called "Jamulus" (I think that's the name?) that allows people to connect to one another and they can play together online. I've never used it.

image.jpeg
A little bit of History... the Mazda LMP at the Glen right now running in the famed 787 Le Mans colors... very nice. P2

The commentator explained the livery. The 787 was sponsered by Renown who was an argyle sock maker... so the livery was an attempt to make the car look like an argyle sock. Now you know the "rest of the story". Nice touch for Mazada to re-livery their P2 car.

Last edited:
View attachment 565221 A little bit of History... the Mazda LMP at the Glen right now running in the famed 787 Le Mans colors... very nice. P2

The commentator explained the livery. The 787 was sponsered by Renown who was an argyle sock maker... so the livery was an attempt to make the car look like an argyle sock. Now you know the "rest of the story". Nice touch for Mazada to re-livery their P2 car.
Yeah, too bad it got punted without so much as a sniff at a penalty. I think IMSA is generally too lax with on track contact. 👎

Great vid Kevin @GTP_Dutchy 👍 where was your drivers hat during our city tour? Your avatar would be even more awesome with the hat on :cheers::sly:
@Gravitron Lucas, no beans. Mushrooms+potatoes grilled and then soaked in the dark beer juice of the meat for a bit - was quiet delicious :sly: and the old school painted mclaren m1 was driven by Niki Lauda :drool:
@tarnheld glad you even know that Vienna brewery. Didn't know you got this in Germany - you have real good ones in Germany as well:cheers:

Yeah, was huge fun and a real pleasure to meat bart, his sister esmee and Kevin 👍

@tarnheld glad you even know that Vienna brewery. Didn't know you got this in Germany - you have real good ones in Germany as well:cheers:

I drank an Ottakringer draft beer while visiting Vienna a long time ago -- it was really good and refreshing on a hot summer day. :D I can imagine how well it fit with the grilled meat! :drool: Support your local brewery, it's always good to have a healthy beer diversity! 👍

I drank an Ottakringer draft beer while visiting Vienna a long time ago -- it was really good and refreshing on a hot summer day. :D I can imagine how well it fit with the grilled meat! :drool: Support your local brewery, it's always good to have a healthy beer diversity! 👍

Conservatives ruin beer, so not only you are supporting your local brewery and keeping Beer diversity, you are also taking care of your own health. Beer should be drunk as fresh as possible, and that is always from local producers 👍
But I won't be teaching a German a lesson about beer, right? :lol:

Back