GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
EDK
Too bad we don't have these anymore.

latest

:lol:

I'm trying to not make my suggestion have an NSX, I really am, but it's so well suited to the track I haven't found a better car yet.

Jerome

:lol:

I'm trying to not make my suggestion have an NSX, I really am, but it's so well suited to the track I haven't found a better car yet.

Jerome

With comfort hards? :eek:

Last edited:
Maybe put the worst tyres possible on the cobra and see who can stay off the walls :lol:👍

I tried that car and it was so horrible. In all honesty, the worst combo I've ever tried. Even worse than the Daihatsu event they had early on in Sport mode :lol:

giphy.gif

Jerome

Pug L500R HYbrid VGT 2017
Any track.
Racing Hard

One lap wonder! Try it and you'll see. I give you 3 laps before exclaiming in confuddlement.

Alfa Romeo MiTo @ Lago Maggiore - Central maybe? As we drove this car @ RBR mini in GT6. ^^ Little retro similar feel and flow of the track. :embarrassed:

Had a thought with all the 15 year nostalgia. Back in the days of GT5 I remember a few events run using license/special events. I specifically remember my very first WRS event was week 7: First Stop on the Grand Tour. Fun as heck but difficult to get into a rhythm since you only get the one shot for the event.

Any chance we might see some circuit experience weeks coming between tuning weeks? :)

Had a thought with all the 15 year nostalgia. Back in the days of GT5 I remember a few events run using license/special events. I specifically remember my very first WRS event was week 7: First Stop on the Grand Tour. Fun as heck but difficult to get into a rhythm since you only get the one shot for the event.

Any chance we might see some circuit experience weeks coming between tuning weeks? :)
Yes, we are looking at that. I think you will see something during the team TT challenge, and we will likely take advantage of a few of those.

The only drawback is that your time will show up for your friends, but we think the benefits outweigh that drawback.

I bit of a crazy suggestion for a combo that was thought up by a 6 year old :lol:

The Caterham xbow around fishermans, I told him it wasn't a good choice then as I was driving I started to enjoy it while he done donuts

I have a track suggestion for the future, Streets of Willow. It was race A today with a RX-7. It was quite a tricky combo. I ran a few laps to feel it out.

I have a track suggestion for the future, Streets of Willow. It was race A today with a RX-7. It was quite a tricky combo. I ran a few laps to feel it out.

That's a neat little track mate but we might have to wait a bit as we had that one over the Christmas period with the S-FR. 👍

I gave it a couple laps. It was really fun drifting into the first hairpin. :D

Top 10 times were cutting the final complex entirely. :dunce:

Back