GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
This is very true. In my attempt to give back to the WRS I may be going about it the wrong way
Two ways I thought of;

Make a fourth race for the actual series

or;

Make it optional for the drivers to be included in the standings.

@monkeywall we still have the gt300 championship in the fridge for when the psn issues finally clear up. Thats series dies have a few points you made covered up. Maybe worth having a little look at that one.

@monkeywall we still have the gt300 championship in the fridge for when the psn issues finally clear up. Thats series dies have a few points you made covered up. Maybe worth having a little look at that one.

I was thinking of this today, (strange :lol:) I did realise this was kinda the samething I was getting at. For some reason I forgot about gt300. I wouldn't have the time really for something like that and still be able to take part in the weekly trials. I could always give them a break

I was thinking of this today, (strange :lol:) I did realise this was kinda the samething I was getting at. For some reason I forgot about gt300. I wouldn't have the time really for something like that and still be able to take part in the weekly trials. I could always give them a break

Might want to do that because racing those cars is just wonderful.

Maybe a GT Citroen Road Car with SH tires at Cape Ring South? I tried it, understeers like 🤬 through the slow corners but insanely fun to drive on the faster ones.

Not sure iff you ever did a shifter kart , but I would love too see the shifter kart with "tuning" allowed on ascari , then I think I would have just a little chance too have fun in the top off the leaderboard , I dont think I ever will have a chance off beeing up where its fun in any other combo , the shifter kart is also quit fun and a challenge getting around ascari in a decent time , hope too see my request in a weekly TT ......I allmost would polish all ppl`s car`s in here or not hehe

I guess its a no go too my susgestion , I had hoped for a response from somebody , with a no or yes , but it seems that I thought wrong :banghead: :odd:

I had hoped for a response from somebody

The WRS team have probably seen you post and maybe are thinking of it. That said they might already be testing the next 2 or 3 TT's. who know's your suggestion might appear in the future in some form. I had suggested the RedBull Jr on a city track a long time ago. Heard nothing then a few weeks later I came back from hols and found out it had run.

Just because there is silence doesn't mean there's nothing there ;)

Not sure iff you ever did a shifter kart , but I would love too see the shifter kart with "tuning" allowed on ascari , then I think I would have just a little chance too have fun in the top off the leaderboard , I dont think I ever will have a chance off beeing up where its fun in any other combo , the shifter kart is also quit fun and a challenge getting around ascari in a decent time , hope too see my request in a weekly TT ......I allmost would polish all ppl`s car`s in here or not hehe

I think the stewards noticed it. But we forgot to respond. Sorry for that. The way it works is that we have some kind of a scedule so we have a nice mix up. Race cars and stock cars etc. world tracks, vs gt tracks, etc. Also we take into account how populair some events are and how long it's been since we used the car or track. So we do take note of the suggestions in here but some are put on hold till we can use them within the schedule. I hope this fuzzy answer will some how provide some clarity as to how we pick the combo's.

Rediscovered the Ferrari SP1 today, good fun and a nice challenge at high speed, was super fun around Bathurst.

I also discovered the Mitsubishi HSR-II '89 today, I'm still in two minds as to if I enjoy it but it certainly provides some unique challenges...

How about a snow track, or a technical track with a Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74?
Indeed we got to celebrate more rally cars, and this one was the best car in the world for people in Kenia, due to the safari rally.

Also a night TT would be cool

Impreza Rally Car '99 VS Lancer EVO VI Rally Car '99 @ Tsukuba with chicane/Nurburgring GP CORE Rallycross Layout (cut final chicane)?

(Stage 3 Engine for both cars, limit both to 315 HP, stock weight, SM tires, open tuning)

Last edited:
Are we able to do the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo on RS tyres any time soon? :)

I can't remember which car that is, but considering the fact that the Lotus 97T was driven on RH, I doubt we'll see tyres that grippy used for anything, unless I missed/forgot it happening in another event of course. :dopey:

Edit: :lol: I forgot about the 2J which was extremely unruly, even more so than the Lotus. :dunce:

(cut final chicane)

Have you tested whether that invalidates the lap in game? If it results in a red time then I don't think it'll be used, but I could be misunderstanding what you are suggesting.

Last edited:
Have you tested whether that invalidates the lap in game? If it results in a red time then I don't think it'll be used, but I could be misunderstanding what you are suggesting.

Yes it will invalidate the time (which is why I am suggesting Tsukuba or Toscana), but for the actual race it could be used (in the GP/D section, you would cut the final left-right chicane and go over a jump).

Id like to see something on Riffelsee. If we want an absolute challenge then we could try the Formula Gran Turismo, but realistically maybe the Shelby race car (I can't remember the name, sorry.)

Also what are the chances of us seeing another Twin Ring Twin Ring Motegi? (I'm assuming we haven't had one in GT6)

Also what are the chances of us seeing another Twin Ring Twin Ring Motegi? (I'm assuming we haven't had one in GT6)

I think we've already done it twice... (with the NSX LM Race car and the Genesis... which I still despise)

2 Track combos are hard to manage with the way we have Fetchy set up now. We'd likely have to get creative and spread it across 2 weeks.

Back