GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
Hi,

Subaru brz r&d sport '12 (my favorite car in GT6). Trial Mountain or, even better, Nordschleife; althougt we had this track only a few weeks ago.

Thx,
D.

EDK
We started that week with the Arcade car and had to change to the garage car, due to issues caused by an update.

So I could see using that Arcade car again, but at a different track...........

Hardcore Nordsleife fan as everyone knows by now, but that car is fun everywhere.

EDK
We started that week with the Arcade car and had to change to the garage car, due to issues caused by an update.

So I could see using that Arcade car again, but at a different track...........

Understeer Simulator 2016 anyone? :lol:

I have a suggestion:

The ARTA NSX '06 vs. TAKATA DOME NSX '06 vs. RAYBRIG NSX '06 at Grand Valley Speedway Reverse.

If you allowed full tuning (keeping the power and weight the same) I think the three cars would be equal enough. The average time I get between them is about 1:48.3xx to 1:48.5xx there, but more testing should be done. This is definitely workable, I know it.

Last edited:
With Nov 5th and fireworks night looming ever closer and following the success of the Willoween theme from last year I was thinking fireworks always go down well if you have a nice Rocket as the main finale ;) the car is awesome on pretty much every track what more can I say? and any opportunity to plug it I'm there! haha ;)👍

Just an idea, hopefully it's okay even though I'm not in WRS : Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix at Trial Mountain. Good setup on RH tires should be nice drive, and lapping less than 1:25s. Staggered tire setup like SS/RH would make it much easier for racing.

Could be a good choice, because I gave it a quick go with this weeks 8C and it definitely could do with something a bit more agile.

I'm trying to find the right car for Tokyo Expressway Outer Loop :dopey:

Jerome

I'm trying to find the right car for Tokyo Expressway Outer Loop :dopey:

Jerome
Too bad we don't have these anymore.

latest

Back