• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optinal
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: Unlimited
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

wrs14gjf5.jpg

Race Specifics:

• [*]Green areas, including grass areas are not considered part of the track
    [*]Take notice: This week an unlimited PP race
    [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]Your run must be done using your GTP_Tag
    [*]Tip: Have Fun

wrs14cqh3.jpg

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 14 Submission ) to (Sphinx):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 9 February 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

wrs14fha5.jpg

Good luck,:gtpflag:

Nice one. 👍 With the Vipers being virtually useless in the current online events, this sure is a welcome combo. :)

Nice one. 👍 With the Vipers being virtually useless in the current online events, this sure is a welcome combo. :)
While you're at it, could you check your tune for this car and see if the gearbox needs adjustment from your Fuji 800pp setup? Thanks 👍

EDIT didn't realise this was an unlimited PP combo ... scary! This car won't steer while braking, and it DOES want to oversteer all the time like it's a donut baker :) Hope my new pedals will allow me to survive this week without using the aids.

Last edited:
Very interesting, considering the event02 is on the same track with a totally different mental attitude. Great test!!!

This event sounds like a ton of fun. Especially with the unlimited PP. :)

EXCELLENT, I was considering doing some "all out time attack" cars in TLD, I'll do a tune for this one ASAP.:D (Oh man I've been promising so many tunes lately, luckily I have been delivering and shouldn't be too back logged :boggled:).
I should have a tune up by say.....Tuesday? That's if anyone's interested.:dopey:

This will be a hard combo. Should be fun though. I'll need a tune for this one, I'm pathetic at tuning cars.

My first week back at the WRS since GT4 looking forward to it! now where did i lose that pad again :dunce:

ill post some first session splits shortly.

EDIT:

Make take a little longer then a thought, never really been good at tuning.

Last edited:
ok so let me sure this is right unlimited PP so 800+ and tuned, lol i used the viper Coupe untuned max 650PP to start of with wondered why i was 5 seconds of the pace but thats my mistake heres my first splits...

T1: 0'19.398
T2: 0'49.948

engine sounds SWEET!!! pretty good fun couple more seconds to find i think.

T1: 0'19.371
T2: 0'49.576

Last edited:
First try attempt:

Very early result. Mistakes everywhere, tune needs adjustment, blah blah blah. Very good fun though.

First try

T1 - 18.975
T2 - 48.510

Still a little bit more speed if I drive smooth.

A slight improvement in all sectors:

Still needing to improve some slight errors. 👍

Very slight improvement

T1 - 18.957
T2 - 48.396

I just need to drive smoother, always too keen on the noise pedal.

This is addictive very! lmao... not alot of improvement but it all adds up, still getting that tail out in places and no convidence in the gas.

T1: 0'19.258
T2: 0'49.046

Ergh, what an impossibly hard car to tune, I can't get that combo of front end bite and rear end lock that I want.:mad: Well after a couple hours of frustrating tuning and driving, here are my splits.

T1- 19.058
T2- 48.580

Additionally, my wheel is rooted again (this is my 2nd one). The first wheel had problems with the actual wheel unit, this one has just strated microscopically tapping my brakes continuosly. I think by driving I could get another tenth to T2, if I could just tune the car right I could get a bit more. This brake tapping could cost me almost a tenth as well.:grumpy:

Edit: I just realised that I might be able to fix the tuning issue with some minor ride height changes and possibly toe changes again as well.

Last edited:

Hitting the long right and tight left in T2 is costing me.

Back