GTP_WRS Week 160 : Mustang Valley

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 188 comments

Small improvement,couple of tenths in the last sector
Just runnin' this combo every day trying to maintain some sort of routine on the track.
The blind S-turns are always nasty.
I'll be back :cheers:

Anyone who wants to go faster in this game?
Watch a lap from @Mr P
Just saying
Don't stress him out coz we will all lose

tongue0011.gif

Ps: just to know, should I be put into the ranking system with handicaps from now on?This is my 4th TT
Keep an eye on this thread next Monday.

Week 159 results need to be made official before you are placed (you are placed after 3 completed events). So likely that you will remain as a "Rookie" in the week 160 results, then will have a division going forward. I believe that's the order that @Vaxen does it in each week.

I feel Kev's post in the chit chat thread has pretty much said in 1 post what I struggled to say in many haha :D:tup: anyway I'm not going to stay in boring old stealth mode anymore :P

Great splits right across the board guys! GLA :cheers:

@EDK

I'm guessing the tarmac is illegal?

Attachments

• 20170209_183715.jpg
    20170209_183715.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
@EDK

I'm guessing the tarmac is illegal?
In cases that close, we need to see actual pics snapped in the game, close-up and 1/8000 shutter speed. The difference in car position between the pre-preview camera (where you can move around quickly), and the preview viewfinder camera, and the actual photo can differ quite a bit, and the final photos are the one's we use to make the call.

But realistically if it takes you longer than ~15min to obtain enough proof, I would say throw it away and try again. Think about your replay reviewer. :P

Talk about an up and down day. Got a compliment on my RL ride this morning, rest of day goes as usual, come home, fix some dinner for the wife and I, help with dishes and take out the recycle, drop in on my rig to run some laps and my Onkyo TX-NR709 speaker circuit won't fire up. Been having some issues with it lately, network streaming (Pandora) been hard locking it, updated firmware with no change, been having some intermittent cases where the speaker circuit won't engage but a switch off then back on or a complete power removal reboot has been fixing it. Not tonight. Googled it and found Onkyo is aware and enacted an extended warranty repair or rebate for replacement. Rebate route sucked balls cuz it only paid me their "trade-in value", after proof of purchase of a new, eligible Onkyo model, and wouldn't touch a new receiver in this class. I got problems getting a receiver matched up to my Bose 8.2s anyway, since their 4ohm and the center and back surround are 8ohm. So, signed up for the repair route and hope that turns out good. Thank goodness the HDMI board that is allegedly the problem is transferring video. Can still run the TTs, just have to use my Turtle Beach PX51s. They ain't bad but they ain't full on surround. :(

At any rate, ran off some laps with the flappy paddles and BB5/5. Took me quite a bit to get a groove going but certainly improved over the gear jammin' session.

Edit: Get on your horse Ned :P

And here is the soundtrack to this TT. And chances are this tune is what was in mind when it was named. Get them flat feet on the ground.

Don't like Wilson Pickett's version. He ain't the one that wrote it or originally recorded anyway.

Last edited:
Back