GTP_WRS Week 17 : EDK Goes to Daytona

• Thread starter EDK
  • 184 comments
Warm up session for the races tonight

1'05.065

A bit slower in the beginning but faster in the end.

1'03.867

My second or third faster time that hasn't moved me up a place. Watching the replay, I can see loads of time left, a good 0.3 in the first sectors, but I am at Silverstone tomorrow, and wont have any more time. Reasonably happy that my T4+5 wont see me tumble too far.

E: YAY!! in the half a second club

Last edited:
1'03,934

0.3s at the line, but can't seem to be able to get close again, especially in T1. Meanwhile, my T3+T4 have been getting better.

Had a break for a few hours, and then got this after only a handful of laps.

1'03.763

Almost screwed up at the exit of the bus stop, though... so only 0.2s at the line.

i had only 1hour today to try and the result isn't so bad.. no more time to drive :-/

1'03.985

I always screw up bus stop when I'm on a good lap :lol: Seen a 1'03.2xx in T3.. And finished +0.031 behind my ghost.. It's hard to string a good lap together, but with my combined sectors there should be 2 tenths left on track.

1'03.424

I always screw up bus stop when I'm on a good lap :lol: Seen a 1'03.2xx in T3.. And finished +0.031 behind my ghost.. It's hard to string a good lap together, but with my combined sectors there should be 2 tenths left on track.

Thats why I submited with thoose splits, ive seen low 1.03.3xx but loose it by been a chicken in the bus stop. But I beat my lap time I aimed for so I'm happy with it.

Cheers @EDK for my first WRS TT in GT6, enjoy the track for real.

Submitted and accepted. Fetchy would spot if something is off right? I'm way ahead of my usual spot in the LB and I'm starting to worry if I missed something here guys. I'm sure the lap is clean and I bought the car and didn't touch a thing but brake balance but I'm still a little surprised

Submitted and accepted. Fetchy would spot if something is off right? I'm way ahead of my usual spot in the LB and I'm starting to worry if I missed something here guys. I'm sure the lap is clean and I bought the car and didn't touch a thing but brake balance but I'm still a little surprised
Yes, Fetchy checks all the specs before giving you an "Accepted" reply. If something's off he would tell you.

I think I'm going to submit with what I got last night. After trying the Tokyo/Evora combo, I think I'll have more fun there than chasing the 1 or 2 tenths that I left on Daytona. :)

Nooo! I just threw away a 1'03.2xx with a very light brush of the wall coming out of the bus stop :banghead:

Then again, I also saw a 1'03.337, I don't know what that means :sly::sly::sly:

The bus stop of the lap I just posted is so incredible that I don't think I could beat the lap if I had a 0.3 second lead on my ghost. Hence, my submission.

EDK
The bus stop of the lap I just posted is so incredible that I don't think I could beat the lap if I had a 0.3 second lead on my ghost. Hence, my submission.
You seem to like submitting laps like that, here. :mischievous: Will be interesting to hear from you how the real busstop is. :)

Reactions: EDK
Back