GTP_WRS Week 19 : Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 290 comments

For what it's worth at this moment.Some massive update on his way today,and propably it'll have some effect on the physics.
Ran this combo in the daily event (RH),yesterday it was a FIA event on sports tires and wrs on comforts.
Very weird handling with different compounds.
:cheers:

Finally got to run some laps after a 20g download (which has hopefully fixed the wheel issues that some of you were experiencing).

Played around with BB, but couldn't match my previous effort. Then set it back to zero and pumped out some faster laps, including one more than half a second faster than before.

First small session,

Cool combo. Had no idea why there were a hype around this car.. I seem to understand a bit now, very enjoyable box with wheels :)

Yes it's ok car, after my last normal stint I had a rest and put the VR on while I was still fresh. In VR I was just .034 3 hundredths quicker that all, just makes a nice change.

But I still don't like BMW's, driven all of them starting with the 2002 right through to the 7 series, well built car but as a work tool no thank you.

Edit Sorry forgot to edit the times out of reply.

Last edited:
EDK
It's a sort of useful thing to remember, as you can also use it to put a tune in, so that he doesn't think your tune is your splits. :)

Hey it's me your taking to here, me Tune, that consists of me changing the Max speed (Auto set) transmission up or down. the rest I leave well alone. :boggled:

Hopping on for a go when I get back from swimming lessons (the kids, not mine!). Any thoughts on the B.B. or are people leaving it alone? I see Erik is running -3

I started with plus 5 (this is what I normally run) but did change to plus 3 and ran better times. Never ran it at 0, so not to much to base it off of yet.

I am like @dranddad , my tuning is shutting TC off and adjusting BB. :lol:

I've been using BB -1 👍

Back on this tonight after my most hated household chore... decorating aaargggh!!! 👎:(

I'm pretty sure it was only about 1 or 2 maybe 3..4..maybe 5.. or 6 years ago that I last done that room :lol:

I can totally relate to this right now, we just moved this weekend to a new house (hence why I haven't been playing as much) now I have multiple rooms to decorate.....:scared::( (I am already tired of putting new furniture together and more is coming this weekend)

Last edited:
Hopping on for a go when I get back from swimming lessons (the kids, not mine!). Any thoughts on the B.B. or are people leaving it alone? I see Erik is running -3
I've been running +3. I seem to do the opposite of what a lot of people do, I am normally setting mine for what I want the car to do on trail brake release.

I was running -2 in the 512 BB while a lot of people ran positive, depends on where you want rotation I suppose.

In any case, I've not even really tried a negative number yet, so may do that in my session tonight.

Using the sunset time (thanks @Fastas ) which gives a nice atmosphere to the replay.

And what for replay....jaw dropping.:D

Not my driving but the look of the car,the lightning,sound and the driver fighting with the wheel.

Coming from a PS1 period in the last century till what we have now.....just outstanding fabulous.:)

Can anyone help. I get this message on screen as soon as I roll into Tsukuba:
"There is not enough disk space to save the replay. Please free up 5mb of disk space"

Back