GTP_WRS Week 19 : Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 290 comments
Can anyone help. I get this message on screen as soon as I roll into Tsukuba:
"There is not enough disk space to save the replay. Please free up 5mb of disk space"

I think you've reached your limit for replays on GTS. You can only have so many replays, but I do not remember what that number is

Can anyone help. I get this message on screen as soon as I roll into Tsukuba:
"There is not enough disk space to save the replay. Please free up 5mb of disk space"
There are a set number of replays you can have saved on the game.

From everything I've heard, this is not an actual space limit in terms of size of replays, but rather the count is the factor.

So if you have a whole bunch of old TT replays that were not submissions for you, I would start there.

@eggmann

EDK
Saving Replays, Viewing sector times and Submissions:
  • You need to make sure you use the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below).
  • Before saving your replay ensure that you continue running after completing your fast lap until at least the end of first sector. This will ensure you have a complete replay.
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Library' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replays' option.
  • While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the sector markers to see it listed.
  • Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
  • When saving your fastest lap replay please ensure that you watch the replay to the end and that it displays your full lap time. Any replays submitted that do not show the posted lap time will result in a DQ.
  • Remember - When you submit your time you're also declaring that your run is 100% clean. We request replays for the purpose of verifying to all those concerned that the drivers claim is correct, which in turn safeguards the integrity of the driver, and just as importantly, the WRS. The golden rule is to check your replay before submission. If you're still unsure, check it again, ask for a second opinion and if you’re still undecided, run the lap again.

(Best Lap Replay Save)

full

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on Skype or via other private IM service.):
  • Total Lap Time.
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total lap time.
  • If you choose to Share your Best-Lap Replay via GT Sport before the deadline,your full lap time will be considered to be shared publicly which contravenes our rules. Even if you've only shared with Friends.
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
  • The first 2 sectors: T1 and T2 times.
  • Any settings discussion.

Gonna try and figure out the last corner tonight see if I can push a better time, I know I can. Been reading a few post’s on here so hopefully it will help me 👍

Wow! That's 2 guys in 1 day I haven't seen in WRS for nearly a decade... Did someone organize a reunion party and not sent me an invite :lol:

Welcome back David.. fast as ever mate ;)👍

You can thank @steven for that mate. Good to be back, hopefully I'll get some time to do more of these this year. I play almost every day but it's primarily for technique as opposed to competing. Glad to see you're still around!

Update from my run last night. Really played around with BB and using -1 for most of the lap and switching to +5 on the straight for the last corner if on a really good lap. Improved (.004) this last session for me. At my limit it seems.

Loosing (.100-.200) in the tight right hander before the straight. Final corner is hit or miss for me now as I’m pushing too much on corner entry.

Good luck all!!!

First 20 lap run, and what a 🤬 load of fun this combo is. Only problem I'm finding is trying to stop myself from going into "let's throw it sideways" mode and actually set a proper time :lol:

So after I stopped chucking it about and got "sensible" I set these first splits, BB -1...

Guess it was 2 tenths I lost in the final sector before, because this lap is about 0.150 faster at the line.

I know I have at least another tenth in sector 2, have not seen many better sector 1's.

I used BB of +2 on this lap. I tried negative and it did about what positive was doing in the 512, point the car into the apex. I would rater fight it a bit on the way in but control where it points for exit with my brake release. Driving style and personal preference, I guess.

Latest Posts

Back